Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    WHERE IS EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Ooh Steph, that meal looks good and bubs so cute, I am more of a dog person but your bubs pictures make me think having a cat may not be that bad.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank you Tracey! I love dogs too but I've never been home enough to have one - Bubs is the best...I was very selective when picking out my kitten and waited for an extra 6 months bc I wanted to find the PERFECT one <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Happy Weds Kids!

Back from my trip to Mama's this morning - we had a great time! I ate a lot, so I'm fasting today...haven't done an extended fast in a month or two sooooooo time for a cleanse! My mama sent me home with some greens stuff so I might play with that today LOL

I didn't really weigh much b/c Mama doesn't have a digital scale but on her busted a** scale I was 154 this morning...I haven't the foggiest idea how accurate that is but I'll check in tomorrow after my fast :)

Only a few pics from the visit - yesterday all I had was a giant grilled cheese with jalepenos on it, some cheese and pepps and crackers, and some ice cream and banana cream pie :)

Here's da grilled cheese:
    o3dj63i5ffyy.png

Work has been settling in nicely...figuring out my Utah accounts methods of madness so I can take over more and more :) My TX broker almost got stuck in Mexico, but we wrangled her out so she's back in the office today too - Cali Mike is making progress and should be writing some deals soooooooooooon <3

Bubs had a blast at Mama's too - lots to explore, lots of attention, fun new smells etc. Nikki (my sister) came to visit and was obsessed with him too :lol:
    2hmfagyuo6fp.png
    44tzpttdi1dp.png

Even with the slight uptick in weight I'm feeling good, so all is well here!

For anyone who needs to hear this - you're A BEAUTIFUL SOUL and you're going to have success with OMAD and feel amazing...circle back to me if we need a reminder ;)

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Am still around... :) just had a few busy busy days. Love grilled cheese with ham toast...yum! Glad to hear that you guys had a wonderful time at your Mom's and work is going A-OK <3 Your weight will got right back down very soon :wink: OMG, he is so cute when he sleeps too <3<3<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hiya kids! Hope everyone is doing well!

Fairly successful fasting day yesterday - ended up waking up around midnight and eating a SF fudgsicle (like 40 cals LOL) but otherwise kept my nose clean...and the scale rewarded me:

150.9 :)

Back into comfy range! Keeping it low as I comfortable can for a while just to get a little more wiggle room back into my maintenance range.

Given the above, I have no good pictures...Mama sent me home with Mahi Mahi and sweet italian sausage, so I'm going to have those tonight and probs tomorrow too...maybe pair it with salad and veggies...going to try to keep my carbs lower so I can have my Halo Top :D

Bubs had his pre-neutering appt today - the Dr. said he's a sturdy, healthy guy <3 yay! His neutering will be sometime in Aug but should be super simple and pain free for my lil guy :)

Hope everyone else meanders back to the forums, miss y'all!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    GAH! I wish I could do fasting days. I'm just not there mentally to do them just yet though. Maybe one day :)
    I hope your mom is doing ok!
  • jadepearl
    Congrats in getting down to 150... :+1: Mahi-mahi...heard of this fish before but haven't tried it before. How are you going to cook it? Yum :yum: Glad to hear that Bubs check-up went well :+1: Have a wonderful weekend <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Lisa - it seems overwhelming to me too until I do it...but you DO have to be in an "I CAN DO ITTTTTTTTT" mindset or it's miserable. Mom is doing great! In recovery :)

JP - I just grilled it in a non-stick, with the leftover sausage fat, and some seasoning - see below for pics :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Happy Friday Kids!

Weigh In - 150.9

Stayed in the same "weigh in bucket" that my dodgy scale uses LOL so that's good!

Had a nice chunky OMAD yesterday but kept my cals in line :)

OMAD - 2 Johnsonville Italian Sausage links with mustard and a crap ton of onion (yes I know they're not bratwursts and it might be a tiche sacrilegious but oh well LOL), 2 Mahi Mahi filets, one with cajun seasoning, the other with EVERYTHING SPICE! Both were really good, though I managed to overcook the crap outta one (whoops LOL). Also had a giant salad with crack ranch and parm crisps, and a pint of Choc Chip Cookie Dough Halo Top :)

Cals - 1447
    Def - 375

85zzrb7gkb81.png

More of the same tonight, but might have some veggies and hummus too, and there's only 1 Mahi Mahi filet left, so if Ced wants it, I'll have some more wiggle room :) PLUS I got more fruit and more FF whipped cream (I ate the whole can in one day last week...the whole dang thing is only 185 cals LMAO) so that's staring at me too LOL It'll be a good eating weekend :)

Also, because I can.....

BUBS
    lkdzdk4rf1s3.png

Hope everyone's week is wrapping up nicely :love:

• jadepearl
    That Mahi-Mahi looks delicious 🤤😁 Bubs is just the cutest 😍😍😍 Have a wonderful weekend ❤️
  • mistymeadows2005
    HI GUYS! Happy Mondayyyyyyyy!!!

Man oh man - first observation - I just can't give a sh** about calories over the weekend - I should have known that going into maintenance, that it'll never be consistent day to day...my head just doesn't work that way LOL

I say becauseeeeeeeeee I was 500-1200 cals over TDEE every weekend day LOL (Friday was 1200, Sat 560, Sun 650) - the scale shows it too:

SOOOOOOOOOO I think for a while I'm going to try 1 full fasting day every week no matter what - this week I'mma do 2. Today and Thursday. Not for any reason other than getting back into a lower section of my maintenance range.

I've also been SLACKING at lifting! I didn't do ANY last week...like NONE! My upper back and shoulders are ON FIRE today...i did something to them over the weekend, though I don't know what, so while it might be painful, doing some lifting might break up some of that lactic acid and help make it better sooner than otherwise LOL

Friday I just had home food...the leftover Italian sausages, peanut butter, a TON of fruit, ice cream, salad, just randomness LOL

Saturday Culvers, Sunday Arby's - pictured here:
    o20pvtasnawh.png

1 reg beef and cheddar with only half the bun, a roast beef and jalapeno with the meat of 2 sliders but only 1 bun, a buff chx slider with no bun, a bunch of fries, 6 piece mozz sticks with crack ranch, ice cream, strawberries, FF whipped cream, and most of a nom nom nature valley protein bar.

I should see down to 150.x tomorrow and hopefully by Friday we're back down well into the 140s so I have wiggle room...I'd REALLY like my "High Monday Check In" to be 150 max, if that makes sense? For no reason other than my own mental sanity LOL

Finally here's some Bubs pics from over the weekend - especially because LISA @LiLee2018 DIDN'T GET US PUG PICS! (JK JK I'll stop pickin' on ya Lis)

ffbw1hol8fpz.png
    ht1mkdfhdliw.png
    l3daj454lm6v.png

Can't wait to see where everyone's at!
  • jadepearl
    Don't worry about the weight coz I know you...you going to loose it in a blink of any eye :) OMG, I can't get enough of Bubs....so cute <3<3<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Guysssssssssss.... My computer crashed :| stay tuned
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    OMG just caught up ---you are still rocking it lady!!!! And the cuteness continues with BUBS what a sweetie pie...........

:p
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank you m'dears....i got stressed out yest after my computer crashed so I omaded instead of fasting...atill stayed under tdee. Took my computer in today and it's not recoverable SOOOOOO not only do I need a new computer but I lost all of my files that I'm going to have to reassemble :expressionless:

Needless to say, I didn't fast today either....im fact I'm 2mading... Had some high protein stuff earlier and going to have a normal dinner and I'm TRYING NOT TO FREAK OUT bc my whole life was on that computer :expressionless:

Hey at least Bubs is cute lmao
  • mistymeadows2005
    Oh also did still lose a pound overnight so 153.3 this morning
  • daniabrioschi
    daniabrioschi Posts: 32 Member
    Well done 👍🏻
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You are doing awesome....so sorry about the computer issues....

The cuteness makes up for the stress for sure :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hiya Kids!

After one more day of my pity party, I'm going to try to fast today LOL - I ended up having the same stuff I did Monday, but ADDED some snacks LOL - wrong direction Steph! :D

Still weighed the same this morn - 153.3

Nothing much to report other than that - my SO got some brownie points for swooping into the rescue by hunting me down a computer and setting it up for me last night after he had a giant full day of work <3

Anyway, going to try to fast today so we'll see how that goes - either way ENOUGH with the eating out and feeling sorry for yourself STEPHANIE lol