Replies

• Leebett
    Leebett Posts: 238 Member
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: slightly over but not sure
    Exercise: yes run 3 miles
    Healthier habits: weigh & measure food: no, esp dinner at a restaurant
    Goals or Day: kind of a disaster weekend, didn't get enough done but didnt relax either, and tomorrow is going to be crappy at work too
    NSV: I had a small loss so I got to change my profile pic back to Good Janet.
    My Why Today: So I can fit in these wool pants I have that were really warm and cozy...when they fit.

My hubby and I just finished bingeing The Good Place. Glad your back to good Janet!
  • Leebett
    Didn’t post any daily’s this weekend. It was a tough one. Was at or slightly over on Saturday. Sunday I got back on track and trying to stay on track. One day at a time. Drinking tons of water. Hope y’all weekenss went well

Glad your back. Here's to a better week for you. Glad you are staying hydrated!
  • Leebett
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    Didn’t post any daily’s this weekend. It was a tough one. Was at or slightly over on Saturday. Sunday I got back on track and trying to stay on track. One day at a time. Drinking tons of water. Hope y’all weekenss went well

Well done for getting back on track, how is the staying there going?

I'm also fully on track as of today. Diary closed and all I want to do is find a snack..... NO!

Early to bed it will be!!!

I've gone to bed several times to not snack in the evening. :sleeping:
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 1hr bootcamp/30mins elliptical
    Goal/Day: Good Monday. Got my meals and exercise in today. Gonna relax and enjoy the rest of the night.
  • Leebett
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes, two laps around the walking trail at the park
    Healthier habits: I got the day's exercise out of the way first thing in the morning both days this weekend (my weekend's Sunday-Monday). Won't happen during the week, but I should make that my goal on the weekends, which tend to be lower step days for me anyways.
    Goals or Day: Didn't get all my meal prep done over the weekend, which is usually a bad sign. I need to make a real point of finishing it tomorrow.

I think after I get logging daily under control my next big goal will be meal planning! Hope you got your prep finished today so you can stay on track!
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: On target
    Exercise: Strength training- back & biceps, 30 min walk, and ab exercises
    Goal/Day: Another day of sticking to the shred diet. Hoping for great results on Saturday!
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Hi Team!

I started my new job today and I think I am going to have to rethink/reschedule when I check in and catch up on the team. At my old job I had so much free time during the day that I would spend some time in the morning catching up here and posting. That will not be the case with this new job which is a good thng. A reason I left my old job was because i was bored out of my mind. But I’ll just have to settle in and rethink my routine. For this week I will focus on getting settled in work and post on here as I have time/mental capacity but it might not be a full detailed post as usual, just a post to say I’m still here!!!

• Leebett
    jwall309 wrote: »
    Hi Team!

I started my new job today and I think I am going to have to rethink/reschedule when I check in and catch up on the team. At my old job I had so much free time during the day that I would spend some time in the morning catching up here and posting. That will not be the case with this new job which is a good thng. A reason I left my old job was because i was bored out of my mind. But I’ll just have to settle in and rethink my routine. For this week I will focus on getting settled in work and post on here as I have time/mental capacity but it might not be a full detailed post as usual, just a post to say I’m still here!!!

Good luck on your new job!
  • DDay2020
    DDay2020 Posts: 56 Member
    Daily Post Mon.
    Calories: Yes/under
    Exercise: Yes/ 35 min bike
    Healthier habits:
    Goals or Day Do a mobility work out
  • mawash9
    mawash9 Posts: 77 Member
    edited September 2019
    Username: mawash9
    Daily post
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes
    Did well: tracked
    Work on: walking during lunch
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Leebett wrote: »
    Good luck on your new job!

Thank you!
  • Daily post Monday September 9
    Exercise: no

I had an apple today to keep with my weekly goal. I also had about 4 cups of water. It’s great to see so many members posting updates. We can do this!!
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    b]Daily Post (Monday)[/b]
    Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Healthier habits: weigh & measure food: no
    Goals or Day:
    didn't feel good and didnt bring enough lunch and snacks to work to keep me full so ended up eating something I hadn't meant to. I don't know what my maintenance is exactly but I was probably over it, but the day couldve been worse.

NSV: kept tracking
    My Why Today: for Halloween!
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Daily post Monday September 9

I had an apple today to keep with my weekly goal. I also had about 4 cups of water. It’s great to see so many members posting updates. We can do this!!

You know what, we CAN do this!
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Katchoi wrote: »
    Daily Post Sunday Sept 8
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: yes HIIT

Hello there! @Katchoi ---- your name didnt' look familiar. So I went to the weigh-in sheets and found that you are on team Fab-U-Less! I'm sure you want your weight to be recorded correctly and to be recognized for all your hard work and daily posts. This thread is the RunTrackMinds team. For your convenience, I put a link to your team below. Best wishes in your weight loss journey.

TEAM: FLAB-U-LESS (September) ( https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10761481/team-flab-u-less-september#latest )
  • johicks
    Rozbee1 wrote: »
    Hi johicks ... I'm out of hospital now and on recovery still, I've lost weight with not being able to eat for a while. Back to it from tomorrow.
    Is it ok to weigh myself tomorrow instead of Monday and take it for this weeks?
    Take care everyone.... happy losing 😀

@Rozbee1 - so glad you're out of the hospital. Take your time for recovery, as our ultimate goal is being overall healthy. Yes, you can weigh yourself today (Tuesday) a day late. Feel better soon. Keep taking care of you! 🤗 hugs 🤗
  • johicks
    Ver9nika wrote: »
    Daily Post: Monday (Sept 09)

Track: Yes
    Calories: no, over the limit

Weekend was all about food :( Got back on track just this dinner 😖

Hello there! @Ver9nika ---- your name didn't look familiar. So I went to the weigh-in sheets and found that you are on team The Slimsons! I'm sure you want your weight to be recorded correctly and to be recognized for all your hard work and daily posts. This thread is the RunTrackMinds team. For your convenience, I put a link to your team below. Best wishes in your weight loss journey.

TEAM: THE SLIMSONS (September) ( https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10761478/team-the-slimsons-september#latest )
  • johicks
    @pearl4686~ Yes we can!! 👊🏽 Wow!! Excellent that you went for a run. That’s great! :D
    @jactop~ wooohoooooo! Great loss! :)
    @DogMom919~ Stay the same. “Weigh” better than a gain! :) Please don’t be too disappointed. You’re sticking to the good habits you are making and hopefully starting to feel better. The weight will come off.
    @angiesjourney~ Glad you posted and are back on track. :)
    @Leebett~ wooohoooo! 👏🏽 Look at those lbs going bye bye!
    @kilibykilo~ 👍🏽 Good for you for closing the diary and going to bed!!
    @jovsfood~ Magnificent Monday! :D
    @bootssowhite~ I’m either up or down, and I know why. I need to get to a point where I’m more stagnate instead of in major losing mode or major gaining mode. Ugh! Good job on the exercise first thing in the morning! Yes, get meal prep done of then grocery shop so that you have easy things to grab to make snacks or sides for meals. My easy grabs are frozen fruit and either plain non-fat greek yogurt or low fat cottage cheese and some hard-boiled eggs. You got this! Hope your week goes well.
    @goodsreadgal~ Great weekend!! Way to stick to it and get that loss!! Yeah! 👏🏽
    @ajaia2001~ Wonderful Monday! 👍🏽 Good job!
    @jupdyke~ Shred away!! :D
    @jwall309~ good plan. Hope you like your new job. ;)
    @DDay2020 ~ Good Monday!! 👍🏽 Yeah!
    @mawash9~ You said you wanted to post more here, Monday. Done. Well done! :)
    @skullsandskeletons~ Good water and apple for the day! Good for you. Yes. It is exciting to see more teammates post! :)
    @midsummer174627~ loving your posts… so why and how was Halloween a motivator for today?

What a great team you all are responding to each other’s posts and keeping the support and encouragement alive!! Yes!! Good job, team!!

Remember we are . . .
    pq2cpsctfl02.jpg
    The three elements of what it takes to be successful at weight-loss and keeping it off are:
    Run -keep moving
    Track -know what you’re eating/ drinking
    Mind -train your brain to be positive about yourself and okay with change(s).
  • johicks
    9k3m4aw1xmmg.jpg
  • johicks
    Check out our TOP three RunTrackMinds teammates below!!! And also one of them lost the most lbs of all five (5) teams in the biggest loser challenge!
    AB0215 wrote: »
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 1 WINNER @Dustyspal. - 3.63%
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO GUTBUSTERS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 1!!

September Week 1 is now in the books! Great job everyone! Motivation is high typically for Week 1 and the results really show! Great job everyone!!! Below are the full results for Week 1.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - Dustyspal. - 3.63%
    2nd - murdog3t. - 3.49%
    3rd - helpers1. - 3.19%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Gutbusters. - 0.60%
    2nd - Flab-U-Less. - 0.55%
    3rd - The Slimsons. - 0.52%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:
    The Big Butt Theory
    1st - murdog3t. - 3.49%
    2nd - MelsLeanDream. - 2.70%