Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    *and the little guy deserves every stinkin' bit of attention he gets* <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    HAPPY FRIDAY KIDDOS!

I ate good yesterday but my water sucked again...just off-routine because of the stuff goin' on with Ced's fam *sigh* - it's not looking good so I'm steeling myself for that :(

Weigh in - 152.4

0.7 lbs up today - I'm not worried about it, I'm REAL puffy...my water wasn't great and I had a lot of salt, but my cals were totes in line.
    Dinner - 2 grilled tacos with pork meat, pepperjack, romaine, and guac. 2 apples, some pickles, oatmeal cookie Halo Top, 3 Halo Top pops....I think that's it LOL

Cals - 1312
    Def - 989
    I earned a LOT of calories due to my accelerated heart rate and worry over Ced LMAO

m6xfj936ub0l.png

Here's an adorable picture of Bubs with ice cream all over his face - I always give him a little cause he throws a fit if I don't, and it's just milk after all LMAO - he's very contented :D:D

o44fgjs15w8n.png

Business as usual this week - might attempt to get some lifting started again next week - we'll see! Have a great weekend kids!

• volgirl1322
    OMG I love the one-eyed wink.....so cute......I had a cat that was crazy over ice cream ---like she could hear the freezer open from another part of the house, she would cry and paw until you gave in.......and then it was never enough......he is so cute <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    He couldn't be bothered to open the other eye for my picture LMAO :D:D
    He's just very pleased with himself HAHHAHAAHA - I have a weird routine where I eat my meal like a normal person but must have my dessert after settling into the bedroom for the night, so he knows that 2 things will happen - A: cuddles!!!! And he DOES holler until I put him on the bed and love on him for a bit and then B: there will be dairy! he knows it and watches me like a hawk until it gets opened and then he's on my like flies on poop! LMAO
  • volgirl1322
    OMG that is sooooooooooooooooooo funny!!! Cats are super smart......

My cat knew the routine too, it was when I was preggers with my 2nd.......every night before bed was ice cream time......and as soon as she heard the freezer no matter where she was ---she was there hollering at me for ice cream........she loved loved it....and expected it.....too funny :)......

• mistymeadows2005
    LMAO our kitties are/were FIENDS! :D
  • mistymeadows2005
    Happy Monday!!!

A happy 156 even this morning - that's 2 pounds lower than my Mondays HAVE been so WHOOP! Super excited about THAT! WIll this be the week I get down sub 150 again FINALLY?! It's not super crucial but it IS satisfying LMAO

I had the new wendy's jalepeno spicy sammy thing Friday - it was AWESOME. THEN I heard good things about this here toasted cheddar chalupa at Taco Bell and HOLY SH** was it amazing! I got it again Sunday, that's how good it was. And I have been let down by Taco Bell the last 1039271048 times I got it, so this was SUPER satisfying LMAO

Weights were weird over the weekend:
    Sat 154.2
    Sun 153.6? Down?
    Mon 156

SO I'mma chalk it up to excellent water intake (except yest...yest sucked LOL). Just hung out at the house, due to the sitch w Ced's uncle in the hospital, but it was peaceful for the most part :)
    PICTURES!!! Food first

T Bell :)
    l5tkpy16918l.png

I redid my hairs last week so here's a few pics of that - ignore the double chin, I was trying to get good lighting LMAO

bjs701n52un6.png
    o5gkd4a4s0v7.png

Bubbers!

ONLY my cat would half fall asleep cleaning himself LMAO
    hrqa2h85z7ii.png

7q2enb56ojv5.png
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Gorgeous! And you're not so bad yourself ;) seriously though.... absolutely love your hair!
  • volgirl1322
    the little guy needs his beauty rest too....

HOLY COW you are gorgeous my dear love love your hair super awesome!!! You did a great job!!!

I have seen the TB ads on the new cheddar thing but i figured it was all hype ----now I must try it :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank you ladies! I was quite happy with how it turned out :) It's "vintage red" :)

Yes Donna, the TB thing is LEGIT - I got them with no sour cream, and instead I got creamy jalapeno sauce and nacho cheese on the side!!!

• volgirl1322
    I love the creamy jalepeno sauce........I have to add that to my OMAD this week fo sure :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited September 2019
    Guys...

I had Taco Bell 3 nights in a row :expressionless: and yesterday was a Monday :expressionless:

I have a problem...

LMAO

Actually it wasn't really that bad - I stuck with 1 chalupa, and had some ice cream and an apple to finish. Got one for Ced too, but he didn't like it as much as I did. Of course, his love of cheese doesn't even APPROACH the level of mine, but still LOL

Weigh In this morn - 154.2
    Still down almost 2 pounds :)

Cals - 1523
    Def - 368

SO I got Ced dinner at like 5:30 but of course I didn't eat til 10ish...and he was hungry again before I got to dinner so I made him some black pepper fried shrimp - he ate them ALL - and I made like a pound and a half LMAO - here's a pic...sorry it's upside down, I'm too lazy to fix it LOL

y2jg0m2qc955.png

I had 2...they WERE delish though I got a little heavy handed with the salt...Ced didn't mind though LOL.

Gonna have Salmon for dinner with probs some salad or something...I don't have many fresh veggies but I don't really wanna go to the store today so I'll make salad or canned veggies work *shrug*

As usual here's a Bubbers picture to brighten your day - love yas!

91fyls6kwijb.png
  • volgirl1322
    OMG he is so cute :) I think he knows it too :p:p

We have baseball tonight and i think we may hit the TB for dinner your talk of these cheesy goodness chalupas has my mouth watering :) and I can't wait to try them......

• mistymeadows2005
    He definitely knows it! AND he knows we won't get mad at him no matter what so he takes a LOT of liberties LMAO - he runs this house <3

OMG Donna it's REAL good - the box only comes with one...I highly recommend shoving one of your tacos onto a child and getting an extra chalupa instead...unless you're down with the cals in both! 2 of them and 2 tacos is like 1200 cals so not bad really!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    OMG, love love your hair colour <3 Bubs is such a cutie and he knows how to post for the camera too <3
  • volgirl1322
    I had it last night and it was amazing.......so amazing.........

I might have it again later this weekend......It was worth the hype no doubt!!!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Lol.. my husband wishes we could have Taco Bell. Dang tasty junk food!
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMAO I have just been so disappointed with Taco Bell the last few years and this renewed my faith! I'm not kidding, this is my favorite thing TB has EVER put out...and I really really like the breakfast crunchwrap :)

THEY FINALLY FIGURED OUT THE FORMULA FOR PERFECTION

lopkoqdned7c.png
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hiya kids!

Yesterday was a f**k up for sure....I blame cocktails LMAO

Actually my food itself wasn't that bad for my "main meal" but then little debbie treats post-cocktails happened SO ya know LMAO

Weigh in was the same - 154.2

Thanking my lucky stars that I there was no gain :) If I can get 2 pounds a day off between now and friday we'll still show a net loss SO no harm no foul :)

Dinner was 8oz salmon with a salad - ignore the fact that I've CLEARLY already taken a bite out of it LMAO
    gwzr25cf00tv.png

Nothing else much to report, but here are some more cute Bubs pics:

x4ceo4z51g04.png

The auto-flash was super weird last night but it looked cool so it's basically the same picture twice LMAO

w0wr5nppbhv2.png
    2ne4sy5858xt.png

• volgirl1322
    Looks like he has had some good dinner and is ready for night night too LOL

You will shed those pounds dear ---no doubt!