TEAM: Run Track Minds (November)

Options

Replies

• jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hi Team!

Sorry to go quiet over the weekend. BF and I were moving! WOO! So very busy, but so so happy to be in our new place. Some unpacking still to do this week, but hopefully we will be done soon because let me tell you I am SORE. Just means I need to work on weight training in the gym.....

Eating this weekend was not great if I'm being honest with myself. Lots of takeout and quick food, but I'm hoping all of the physical activity from moving will balance out as I get back on track this week! I will also get back on track here with reading everyone's posts and responding as I can! Thank you @AB0215 for taking care of things this weekend :)

Let's do this Team! All we can do is try to be better than we were the day before in all aspects of our lives. So, if anyone (like me) went a bit off the rails this weekend, today is the day to pick ourselves up, dust off, and keep moving forward! We CAN do this!
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Username: Toyota100
    Week: Sunday, November Week 1 (11/3/2019) Late Add for Sunday
    PW: 219.0
    CW: 219.0

Sorry late for Sunday. However, I can switch to Monday if too late. Weight still the same. However, I have a trainer starting Friday once a week. She trains at her home gym, so this is something totally new and exciting for me. If I'm compliant I will boast up to twice a week.

• jwall309
    Options
    No worries @Toyota100 ! I put your weight in for Sunday.
  • heyjude0225
    heyjude0225 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in this morning due to a snow storm and rushing through my morning routine to get on the roads early. Will weigh in tomorrow if that's ok.
  • bukkygb
    bukkygb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    @ABO215 thank you for your assistance. However may I pls ask if it’s okay to have Sunday as my weigh in day. This is more convenient and practical for me. Thanx.
  • jwall309
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in this morning due to a snow storm and rushing through my morning routine to get on the roads early. Will weigh in tomorrow if that's ok.

No problem! Stay safe!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday
    Track: yes, I track everything
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, walked dogs
    Healthier Habits: clean up clutter
    Goals: focus on eating mindfully and only when truly hungry, walk more
    Am I happy with my progress today: Yes! I made good choices today. 😄

Got lots of walking in today. Ran errands and brought my newest rescue dog with me. Took a walk through the strip mall parking lot doing leash training and then walked the aisles of our local Petsmart. 🐕

• docbeauty1
    docbeauty1 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Username: docbeauty1
    Weigh in week: November, week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 185lb
    CW: 185lb
  • shaylee112
    shaylee112 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Username: Shaylee112
    Week: Monday, November 1st Week! (11/4/19)
    PW: 144.8
    CW: 143.2
  • mama_healthy21
    mama_healthy21 Posts: 191 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, weights and cardio, 45 mins
    Healthier habits: journaling and staying consistent
    Goals or Day: Today, I barely stayed under my calories. My goal is to become more intentional with planning and/or prepping my meals and snacks.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: spot on
    Exercise: no
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Previous Weight: 216
    Current Weight: 216
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    bukkygb wrote: »
    @ABO215 thank you for your assistance. However may I pls ask if it’s okay to have Sunday as my weigh in day. This is more convenient and practical for me. Thanx.

I changed it.
  • jwall309
    Options
    Great loss @shaylee112 !! And awesome job maintaining @Jactop and @docbeauty1 ! Maintenance is half the battle sometimes so nice work with consistency!

Daily Post (Monday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Slightly over
    Exercise: still. moving. boxes.
    Day: Another day unpacking the new place! Ordered takeout for dinner because supplies are LOW. Convince BF to try a new Indian restaurant where you can customize either a salad or rice bowl so that I could be more in control of what I was eating. He wasn't super thrilled (he is Indian and always wants traditional Indian food like his mom makes) but he went with it and I thought it was super delicious! I got a salad bowl with tons of veggies and some chicken tikka. Then spent the rest of the night putting the place together!

I think we are finally done moving, just need to wait for some little things we ordered to completely tie up all the loose ends. Only major issue was not enough space for our clothes. I have A LOT of clothes and this is even after cleaning out my closet before the move....I might need to do it again, we will see.

Happy Tuesday everyone!
  • mama_healthy21
    mama_healthy21 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    amuschette wrote: »
    Hello. First-timer here! I am a mom of 5 and II've been working towards my health goals for nearly a year now. I've lost plenty of inches, and would like to see more pounds lost. I enjoy lifting weights, a little cardio and running after children.😊 Just started tracking again over a month ago, a little serious time...challenging myself to become more accurate and consistent with tracking my foods.

I appreciate the accountability!

Hope I am doing this right?

Username: amuschette (Friday weigh in )
    Week: Sunday Week 1 (11/3)
    PW: 167.8
    CW:?

@amuschette That's right. You just post your weight with that format on Friday.

Thank you!
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories (goal 1200): On target
    Activity: 5 mile run
    Daily Step Goal Streak: 9

I'm participating in another challenge ... Run 2019 miles in 2019. I'm part of a 3-person team. With these 5 miles today, I earned my 500 mile badge. My team reached 2019 miles in September. There will be another challenge 2020 miles in 2020 and you can have up to 5 members per team in case anybody is interested.

nksms9lmn2mz.png

• midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Username: bootssowhite
    Week: November, Week 1 (I think, I get confused on the weeks)
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: 263 lb
    CW: 264.8 lb
    One thing I did well: I think I did a pretty good job of controlling snacking and keeping from binging in the face of a rough week.
    One thing to improve: I was on vacation last weekend, so I didn't get any meal prep done and mostly scavenged my pantry and skipped way too many meals last week. I'm really glad I kept from replacing meals with bags of chips, but it wasn't the best position to be in. I also skipped all my planned runs this week.
    Goal: Last week was topsy-turvey due to travel, but I have no excuses to not be on my game this week. Also, I feel like I've been doing a two-steps-forwards one-step-back on weight loss for the past few months. My weight is down, but it seems like every time I see real progress, it's immediately replaced by a slightly lesser weight gain. My weight is definitely lower, but I'd like to see some of this progress actually stick. I just need to really buckle down and stop making excuses.

It sounds like your fine tuning your process!
  • midsummer174627
    Options
    docbeauty1 wrote: »
    Username: docbeauty1
    Weigh in week: November, week 1
    PW: 185lb
    CW: 185lb

The weight you don't put on is as important as the weight you lose.
  • midsummer174627
    Options
    74cp2wr7iipc.jpeg
  • midsummer174627
    Options
    Daily Post Monday
    Track: yes!
    Calories: under (after exercise)
    Exercise: cycle class---intense!
    No habit: No compulsive eating: ] no :neutral:
    NSV: chose salad instead of a burrito at lunch...saved a couple hundred calories
    My Why Today: because it makes going to the doctor easier
    Goals or Day: on track, snacks prepped, relatively low stress at work, then straight home to homemade chicken soup after then reasonable bedtime.
This discussion has been closed.