Replies

• justkris_gettingfit
    justkris_gettingfit Posts: 239 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Username: justkris_gettingfit
    Weigh in week: Week 2?
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 176.2 (SW since I missed weigh in last week)
    Todays Weight: 174.4

-Daily Post-
    Today: Friday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes / Under
    Workout: No / Steps: Yes
    Summary: Water, water, water. And don't fall into stress eating!
  • mama_healthy21
    mama_healthy21 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 , @jwall309 *REPOST WITH 'PW CORRECTION* I submitted my initial SW instead of last week's PW. Thank you!😊

Username: amuschette
    Week: Friday, November Week 2 (11/17)
    PW: 166.0
    CW: 165.6
  • mama_healthy21
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, weights and cardio, 30 min
    Healthier habits: journaling and pretracking
    Goals or Day: Still practicing planning ahead, and being on track over the weekend.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Friday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: no
    Over by 200 calories but 300 under maintenance. That’s okay! I deserved it after the week I had. To those that feel guilty about indulging, don’t! Life will always throw us curveballs and it’s all about balance.
  • somum
    somum Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Username: SoMum
    Week: November Week 3?
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW = 220.2 lb
    CW = 218.2 lb
    Had to weigh in 2 hours early due to race prep.

It’s Race Day!!! 13.1 for fun!!!

https://www.richmondmarathon.org/wp-content/uploads/markel-richmond-half-marathon-map.pdf?_ga=2.95300885.848224626.1573847842-1570488208.1573847842
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    somum wrote: »
    Username: SoMum
    Week: November Week 3?
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW = 220.2 lb
    CW = 218.2 lb
    Had to weigh in 2 hours early due to race prep.

It’s Race Day!!! 13.1 for fun!!!

https://www.richmondmarathon.org/wp-content/uploads/markel-richmond-half-marathon-map.pdf?_ga=2.95300885.848224626.1573847842-1570488208.1573847842

@somum Good luck! Have fun! Run like the wind B)
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories (goal 1200): On target
    Activity: 5K virtual run burned 311 calories
    Daily Step Goal Streak: Day 5
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Username: red1185
    PW: 167.0
    CW: 166.8
    I had a really odd week, so I’ll definitely take it!
    I didn’t log as consistently usually do which kind of bothers me but I’ll get back to it.
    I also ate way more at home which was so nice! I love to cook, but sometimes I just don’t have the energy, but this week I made it a point, and it was awesome! I only went out twice which I’m very proud of. I also tried to make a point to get exercise during my planning period - walking around for awhile. One day I did a mile! So I’m doing little things here and there. I need to be more consistent for sure, and hopefully that’ll make the scale move even more....but for right now, I’m happy.
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hey Team!

If I don't get weights from the following people by the end of the day today, unfortunately you won't be eligible to continue on in the challenge! Of course we would love to still have you check-in here and encourage your other teammates, but your weigh ins won't count unless I get them today.

@midsummer174627 I know you weighed in late last week, so just get an up to date weight to me today and we should be good to go!
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I also haven't received weights this week from the following people:

If you miss this week, you can still stay on in the competition, but every weigh in counts to win the week! So please weigh in if you can! :)

*Also, if I missed your weigh-in, I'm sorry! Just repost it please. I am the only one specifically monitoring this team and @AB0215 has to keep up with all the teams, so it's entirely possible we just missed it!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday
    Track: yes, I track everything
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, walked dogs
    Healthier Habits: clean up clutter, one pile at a time
    Goals: focus on eating mindfully and only when truly hungry, walk more
    Am I happy with my progress today: Yes! I made good choices today. 😄

Having a quiet day today with the dogs. I’ve been battling a migraine and it’s winning. Have to be cautious of which medicine I take for it to avoid rebound headaches. If any of you have any advice on how to get rid of my chronic headaches, please let me know. 🤕

Sadly, status hasn’t changed.

• wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Saturday weigh in
    Pw 160
    Cw 159
  • somum
    Options
    It was not easy but I made it. I rolled my ankle starting off too fast in the corral so I ended up walking the half☹️. The pain was intense but I pushed thru and while I am slightly bummed about having to walk I am so thankful I finished strong and still ran across the finish line running the last mile. The conditions were harsh with temps below freezing and with the wind chill factor it easily felt like it was in the teens. The ambulance was picking folks up on the track and some of the spectators were MIA perhaps due to the cold. But all In all I am so happy I accomplished my goal of finishing strong and that I did. Oh and for race food- so while I did eat energy gels and power aid along with post race food did remained mindful of how much I ate plus my tummy was upset so I slowly took in calories. I am wee bit lightheaded with a headache with super low pulse, BP plus an ankle that’s throbbing. Now it’s time to rest and heal. In the spring I am running definitely running the Shamrock so I have plenty of time to heal the ankle and train and learn from what worked well- determination and motivation not to quit and what didn’t work well so rolling my ankle because I took off to fast and not heeding my own wisdom and race day plan. Thankfully I had a back up plan to walk if my body did succumb to conditions or injury so I wouldn’t over do it and injury myself more.
  • somum
    Options
    cgm8lreht5cd.jpeg
  • mama_healthy21
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, enjoyed a walk outside today.
    Healthier habits: Journaling
    Goals or Day: Staying on course during the weekend can be a challenge sometimes, but I am learning to persevere! Still working on preplanning, especially on the weekends!
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Saturday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: 5 hours of housework

I was about 400 over calorie goal but 100 under maintenance. I probably burned a lot with all of the housework though! All in all a pretty good day!
  • justkris_gettingfit
    Options
    -DAILY POST-
    Day: Saturday
    Track: Not completely
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: No / Steps: Yes
    Summary: when you’re craving something, just have it, because you might just eat a bunch of other stuff to fill the void lol
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Username: midsummer174627
    Week: Saturday, November Week 2 (11/16)
    PW: 147
    CW: 148.8

Probably salt from yesterday but :disappointed:
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options