SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Weigh in Day/Week: Friday, December - Week 3
    PW = 162.9
    CW= 164.4

😓😥🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ last weekend got me...🙆🏻‍♀️

TGIF ALL!!! 💫🎶🎄🤗

1c50w86etziw.png

Sorry about the scale moving up @SLIMn2016. This is a great reminder, this meme. I was up the 1st week of this challenge and I was bummed, more bummed to post it🤣😆 you have a wonderful weekend!!!

• tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    20 Nov Recap

Logged all Foods
    Calories Under
    Exercise: Pickleball 90 mins, stationary bike 40 mins, stretch/foam rolling 30 mins
    Cals Burned: 1311
    Water: 128 oz

Our house smells like cookies. Wife and our daughter in laws have been baking Italian Cookies and peanut butter swirl fudge. I love the cannoli cookies and the neapolitans. Traded in my healthy cookies for one of each. :D

Our Christmas party bash tomorrow night. Big get together with friends, families and neighbors. Gonna be a lot of food and sweets. And our annual White Elephant Christmas gift exchange which is always fun.

Great job Jim just eating one of each. They sound like delicious cookies. We have a neighborhood get together tomorrow night and I’m going to make turtle cookies- it’s just a square 🥨, melted Rolo on top and press a pecan half on top. Delish!!

I liked your white elephant gift ideas too. Gotta love Amazon prime. I will check out woot.com too😊
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    ^^ Thanks @tuffgirl19 :)

I have been "ping-pong-ing" the same 5 lbs. back and forth since July :s .... it's super frustrating....but I just have to take it, accept it, and move on. Overall I know my health is better than 4 years ago (and 75+ lbs ago).

It is crazy to me how much I can gain in lose within a week though--- as much as 10 lbs!!! :o
  • tuffgirl19
    Options
    @shbarbor ...STEPS POSTED

GOOD MORNING TEAM
    AS YOU ALL KNOW BY NOW 4 OF US @Fitness327wk , @shbarbor, @ConfidentRaven, AND MYSELF HAVE STARTED A NEW MFP WEIGHT LOSS GROUP..."WE ARE THE WARRIORS"
    WE WILL GO LIVE SOMETIME THIS COMING WEEK AFTER WE WORK OUT OUR FINAL DETAILS
    WE LOVE IT IF YOU CHOOSE TO JOIN US , HOW EVER LET ME BE CLEAR HERE THAT IF YOU DON'T WE ALL UNDERSTAND THAT AND WILL HONOR YOUR DECISION. IF YOU NEED ANY MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT SALLY AKA @Fitness327wk, SUE AKA @shbarbor, OR KAI AKA @ConfidentRaven, AND THEY WILL FILL YOU IN ON ALL OF THE INFORMATION.
    I HAVE TURNED OVER ALL OF MY LEADERSHIP ROLES AND HAVE TAKEN A HUGE STEP BACK. THERE WERE MANY REASON FOR MY DEPARTING THIS GROUP OF WHICH THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE WAS ME.... I NEEDED TO PAY ATTENTION TO ME.
    I WOULD LIKE THANK YOU ALL FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE YOUR CAPTAIN. MODERATOR AND OWNER WHILE THE RUN LASTED. I HAVE ENJOYED IT TO THE MAX AND I LOOK FORWARD TO THE FUTURE OF MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY WITH MY PARTNERS I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE AS WELL.
    WITH MUCH RESPECT
    GREG

Greg, thank you for all your hard work! I’m really looking forward to the new group. I’ve only been here with y’all since Dec 1st, but this group runs so smoothly, lots of great, caring peeps and support here😊

Kudos to you for stepping back and taking care of you! 🤗

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

s0wsyoob1mhy.png
    5hjdzw8rqtgv.png
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Nancy, that's a lot of red X's. :s But knowing, you, it won't take long to work it off. You always do.

I have a feeling I'm in trouble tonite if I don't show a little discipline and will power.

Yeah, I let loose last night.... I don't recommend it Jim--LOL... although I do want you to enjoy the party.... you should enjoy the celebration and some off-track foods too.

This is my plan today👇🏻 (although I don't have a hangover--LOL I didn't go THAT nuts yesterday...just one drink😆🍷)
    tgm1hyx7jjca.png
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    SOUND LIKE EVERYONE IS HAVING A BLAST GETTING READY FOR THE PARTIES AND THE BIG DAY... NOT SO MUCH US HERE... STILL RAINING AND HAS BEEN FOR 3 DAYS NON-STOP.... IN AND OUT OF POWER OUTAGES..NOW SNOW IS ON THE HORIZON... WELL IF YOU LIVE IN THE MOUNTAINS THEN YOU BEST BE READY....
    OUR BIG THING TODAY IS GROCERY SHOPPING HANGIN WITH DJ AND JUST CHILLIN SO MARCIE CAN REST UP.
    HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND TEAM AND KNOW THAT 4 OF US ARE WORKING HARD TO MAKE SURE OUR NEW GROUP IS TIGHT.
    G
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    SOUND LIKE EVERYONE IS HAVING A BLAST GETTING READY FOR THE PARTIES AND THE BIG DAY... NOT SO MUCH US HERE... STILL RAINING AND HAS BEEN FOR 3 DAYS NON-STOP.... IN AND OUT OF POWER OUTAGES..NOW SNOW IS ON THE HORIZON... WELL IF YOU LIVE IN THE MOUNTAINS THEN YOU BEST BE READY....
    OUR BIG THING TODAY IS GROCERY SHOPPING HANGIN WITH DJ AND JUST CHILLIN SO MARCIE CAN REST UP.
    HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND TEAM AND KNOW THAT 4 OF US ARE WORKING HARD TO MAKE SURE OUR NEW GROUP IS TIGHT.
    G

Awesome! Happy Saturday!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    s0wsyoob1mhy.png
    5hjdzw8rqtgv.png

💜💜💗💕💗💜💜 Thanks Nancy!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    tuffgirl19 wrote: »
    @shbarbor ...STEPS POSTED
    GOOD MORNING TEAM
    AS YOU ALL KNOW BY NOW 4 OF US @Fitness327wk , @shbarbor, @ConfidentRaven, AND MYSELF HAVE STARTED A NEW MFP WEIGHT LOSS GROUP..."WE ARE THE WARRIORS"
    WE WILL GO LIVE SOMETIME THIS COMING WEEK AFTER WE WORK OUT OUR FINAL DETAILS
    WE LOVE IT IF YOU CHOOSE TO JOIN US , HOW EVER LET ME BE CLEAR HERE THAT IF YOU DON'T WE ALL UNDERSTAND THAT AND WILL HONOR YOUR DECISION. IF YOU NEED ANY MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT SALLY AKA @Fitness327wk, SUE AKA @shbarbor, OR KAI AKA @ConfidentRaven, AND THEY WILL FILL YOU IN ON ALL OF THE INFORMATION.
    I HAVE TURNED OVER ALL OF MY LEADERSHIP ROLES AND HAVE TAKEN A HUGE STEP BACK. THERE WERE MANY REASON FOR MY DEPARTING THIS GROUP OF WHICH THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE WAS ME.... I NEEDED TO PAY ATTENTION TO ME.
    I WOULD LIKE THANK YOU ALL FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE YOUR CAPTAIN. MODERATOR AND OWNER WHILE THE RUN LASTED. I HAVE ENJOYED IT TO THE MAX AND I LOOK FORWARD TO THE FUTURE OF MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY WITH MY PARTNERS I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE AS WELL.
    WITH MUCH RESPECT
    GREG

Greg, thank you for all your hard work! I’m really looking forward to the new group. I’ve only been here with y’all since Dec 1st, but this group runs so smoothly, lots of great, caring peeps and support here😊

Kudos to you for stepping back and taking care of you! 🤗

We are really looking forwards to the new group! Looking great term! We ARE THE WARRIORS! 💃🌟💃
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Thanks @jcgator2016 I will check out that site!
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Options
    Goals dec 20
    Protein. Nope
    Carbs. Way over
    Exercise. Yes!
    Water. Yes!

Potluck day @ work. Mega fail food wise.

Finally things are working here in mfp land! Yay! Hope y'all had a good day!💛
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    DAILY GOALS: Saturday, 12/21

✅ Logged food
    ✅ Stayed under calories
    ✅ Daily Exercise Goal: Strength training, Arc Trainer HIIT, Stair Climber & Inclined treadmill
    ✅ Maintained IF schedule
    ✅ Water: 201.8 oz.

👣STEPS: 16,083
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,007 Member
    Options
    8,438 steps
    Dec 19
    ✅1. Steps > 4,000
    ✅2. Calories under the day’s budget
    ✅3. Read at least one page of a book day
    ✅4. Write down at least 3 things that are better now that I am normal wt & exercising
    I carry heavily Items easily
    Can balance on each foot MYCH better
    Much better posture

✅5. Do some self-care each day: 4-5-7 breathing, guided visualization, nature walk, warm bath, fun music, doodle, recite the Serenity Prayer,etc.

Crochet fun!

14.033. Steps!!
    Dec 20
    ✅1. Steps > 4,000
    ✅2. Calories under the day’s budget
    ✅3. Read at least one page of a book day
    ✅4. Write down at least 3 things that are better now that I am normal wt & exercising
    More confident when photographed
    Easily can buy clothes - gifted gloves fit perfectly!
    Much more in touch with nutrition & hunger signals or lack thereof!
    ✅5. Do some self-care each day: 4-5-7 breathing, guided visualization, nature walk, warm bath, fun music, doodle, recite the Serenity Prayer,etc.
    Crochet play! Walking meditation in forest.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    GOOD EVENING TEAM...
    ALL WEIGH INS AND STEPS HAVE BEEN POSTED TO THIS POINT...
    LOTS OF NWI'S 😭😭
    THEY GOTTA BE POSTED BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONITE OR THEY WILL BE A NWI IN THE MORNING.
    SEE YOU ALL IN THE MORNIN
    G
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    👣👣👣👣 12/20 16,650

👣👣👣👣 12/21 14,293
  • tuffgirl19
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Dec 20 Friday
    Week 3 Goals:
    -25g+ fiber daily ❌ 2
    -2 fruits daily ✔️
    -120+ 💦 daily✔️ 132oz
    -Log 40 min exercise daily ❌
    -Strength training 5/7 days ✔️✔️
    -7500 steps- ✔️ 8551
  • tuffgirl19
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    ^^ Thanks @tuffgirl19 :)

I have been "ping-pong-ing" the same 5 lbs. back and forth since July :s .... it's super frustrating....but I just have to take it, accept it, and move on. Overall I know my health is better than 4 years ago (and 75+ lbs ago).

It is crazy to me how much I can gain in lose within a week though--- as much as 10 lbs!!! :o

I totally understand the ping pong game, I’m the same. I finally broke into the 150’s, I still have a lot to lose but I’m a 🐢 loser🤣😂 I have PCOS and that’s part of it, but I keep plugging along. I clicked Inspiring losing 75lbs!! And for keepin it movin. Sounds like you had fun at your party, yay! I didn’t have a party tonight but you’d think I did with my not so healthy choices. Tomorrow is a new day!!🌟🙌🏻
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    GOOD MORNING FITNESS WARRIORS...
    WEEK 3 IS IN THE BOOKS AND HERE IS
    HOW IT ALL SHOOK FOR THE WARRIORS

m56sq8ctipf4.png

4bwn5jq3pw93.png

Fitness Warriors
    PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE

1st @christys03 2.67%
    2nd @jcgator2016 1.22%
    3rd @Tuffgirl19 0.85%

mk2oebrc2my7.png
    WELL DONE THE 3 OF YOU

• shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    myfritzie wrote: »
    Myfritzie (aka - Alyse)
    Weekly weigh in for Saturday, Dec 21, wk #3?
    Current weight: 223
    Previous weight: 224
    Weekly step count: 18695

Good job! Posted.
This discussion has been closed.