FITNESS WARRIORS DECEMBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    DAILY GOALS: Wednesday, 12/25 -Merry Christmas!β˜ƒοΈπŸŽ„

βœ… Logged food: I tried, but seriously, is it at all accurate on a day like that? Prolly not
    ❌ Stayed under calories: OMG
    ❌ Daily Exercise Goal: None
    ❌ Maintained IF schedule: Nope
    ❌ Water: 60 oz.

πŸ‘£STEPS: 0 Did not wear my watch...lost my step roll over this holiday.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    DAILY GOALS: Thursday, 12/26

βœ… Logged food
    ❌ Stayed under calories: Nope
    ❌ Daily Exercise Goal: None yet
    ❌ Water: 93 oz.

πŸ‘£STEPS: 0 No watch again today.

πŸ—£Comments/Goals: Tomorrow is my reboot. Fasting throughout the weekend and trying to get the ball rolling again before the New Year chimes in. Will weigh in on Saturday morning...and it's gonna be ugly.
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Sorry I’ve been bad the last few days, here are my steps @Navydaddjtc. x2qyeog05zzo.png
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,006 Member
    Options
    Dec 25
    βœ…1. Calories eaten under [maintenance calories + 1/2 exercise calories]
    βœ…2. One positive comment: I focused on my family & being of service to others, not the food!
    βœ…3. Protein > 72 g
    ❌4. Net carbs in 135-180g range
    βœ…5. One self-care practice:?i moved away from argumentative distressing family member (and when all food was placed in front of us on table for seconds) got some water & washed everything from the 12 person meal by hand. (I was still there with family as the sink is on an island facing the dining area!)

Steps 9,779 Dec 25

Missing steps(?) Dec 22 9,467
    Thank you @shbarbor !!
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    Dec 25
    βœ…2. One positive comment: I focused on my family & being of service to others, not the food!
    βœ…3. Protein > 72 g
    βœ…5. One self-care practice:?i moved away from argumentative distressing family member (and when all food was placed in front of us on table for seconds) got some water & washed everything from the 12 person meal by hand. (I was still there with family as the sink is on an island facing the dining area!)

Steps 9,779 Dec 25

Thank you @shbarbor !!

Excellent on all, especially moving away for argumentative family! Steps posted.
  • shbarbor
    Options
    Sorry I’ve been bad the last few days, here are my steps @Navydaddjtc. x2qyeog05zzo.png

Excellent. Posted steps.
  • shbarbor
    Options
    DAILY GOALS: Thursday, 12/26

βœ… Logged food
    ❌ Stayed under calories: Nope
    ❌ Daily Exercise Goal: None yet
    ❌ Water: 93 oz.

πŸ‘£STEPS: 0 No watch again today.

πŸ—£Comments/Goals: Tomorrow is my reboot. Fasting throughout the weekend and trying to get the ball rolling again before the New Year chimes in. Will weigh in on Saturday morning...and it's gonna be ugly.

Great that you took a couple days to enjoy the holiday!! And that you logged!
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    26 Dec Recap

Logged all Foods
    Stayed Under Calories (6g over carbs :( )
    Exercise: Fitness Training 60 mins, Stationary Bike 40 mins, stretch/foam rolling 20 mins
    Cals Burned: 967

Okay back to work. Two days of food binging literally made me sick. I know tomorrow at weigh in, I'll be on the plus side of the scale. Just have to suck it up and push forward.

• tuffgirl19
    Options
    Thanks Sue @shbarbor!!😊 I will weigh tomorrow am and I’m not looking forward to it 😱 I figure if Greg and Jim can do it, I can tooπŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Hey Jim @jcgator2016- did your wife like her Versa? Hopefully she was pleasantly surprised😊
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Steps for 12/26 17,472
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Thursday 12/26
    Week 4

PW: 164.0
    CW: 169.3 :o

I'm not surprised have been eating crap food all week. I am so disappointed in this! I thought if I kept up my exercise, which I have it wouldn't be as bad. Time to get serious with the food logging again. I will also post my current weight on the new thread. :s
  • tuffgirl19
    Options
    Thursday 12/26
    Week 4

I'm not surprised have been eating crap food all week. I am so disappointed in this! I thought if I kept up my exercise, which I have it wouldn't be as bad. Time to get serious with the food logging again. I will also post my current weight on the new thread. :s

I’m weighing in tomorrow am @Gadgetgirl259 and I haven’t made the best choices the last couple of days. I’m with you on serious food logging!😊

• shbarbor
    Options
    Steps for 12/26 17,472

Steps posted. WTG!

Thursday 12/26
    Week 4

I fear we are all in the same boat! Hopefully it's sodium & just water weight that will drop back off. WI posted.
  • shbarbor
    Options
    26 Dec Recap

Logged all Foods
    Stayed Under Calories (6g over carbs :( )
    Exercise: Fitness Training 60 mins, Stationary Bike 40 mins, stretch/foam rolling 20 mins
    Cals Burned: 967

Okay back to work. Two days of food binging literally made me sick. I know tomorrow at weigh in, I'll be on the plus side of the scale. Just have to suck it up and push forward.

Excellent on all the exercise!!!
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Forgot to post this yesterday

Confidentraven
    PW: 263.2
    CW: 270.2

• carolynsivik
    carolynsivik Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Dec 25
    βœ…3. Protein > 72 g

Steps 9,779 Dec 25

Thank you @shbarbor !!

And I thought it was just my family :neutral:
  • carolynsivik
    carolynsivik Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    carolynsivik
    Week 4
    PW 142
    CW 141
  • shbarbor
    Options
    My daily goals 12/26
    1. Calories < 1500 βœ…
    2. 10,000 steps βœ…
    3. 30 min exercise βœ… 40 min walk
    4. Log all food βœ…

Not much exercise but taking out carpet & installing flooring in one bedroom & was exhausted!

STEPS 12/26 10250
  • shbarbor
    Options
    Forgot to post this yesterday

Confidentraven
    PW: 263.2
    CW: 270.2

Thanks Kai! Posted.
    carolynsivik
    Week 4
    PW 142