TEAM: Gutbusters (January)

Replies

• metubal
    metubal Posts: 290 Member
    Just popping in to say hi. I haven't been able to track anything this week. Nonstop snow slowed down life for me. But I shovelled for at least 20mins every day, walked and snowshoed here and there, and did frequent coop cleanings since my chickens are refusing to go out in the snow, thus turning the coop into a stinky public restroom:) Coop cleaning is a lot of work!

I started having serious pain on the side of my calves when I go for walks. It was bothering me before but yesterday for the first time, i had to stop after 10mins and i headed back home in pain. After 5-10 minutes, it was gone. I'll have to look into this.

Hope everyone had a good week.
  • SillyCat1975
    SillyCat1975 Posts: 328 Member
    So while I still didn’t log or really track much, I made myself get up and do 70 mins of walking while watching my 600 pound life. My heart hurts for the people on there but also reminds me of what I need to be doing to become healthier.

Weigh in tomorrow 😩 I’m hoping for at least a decent number.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Good morning! Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@33sandy1223
    @66Pinkie
    @crystalbarton31
    @Sillycat1975

Please post using this template:
    Username
    January Week 3
    PW:
    CW:
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,301 Member
    I don't know what got into me yesterday, was fine with breakfast & lunch, then I guess I just wanted a cheat night, ate a nice dinner but overdid with the cookies and adult beverages. >:) Think I just needed it. This morning I am re-focused and hoping to limit yesterdays damage by getting in a nice long walk, drinking lots of water, and healthy foods only today! Weigh-in is tomorrow. B)
  • BonnieHosk85
    Nice loss, @33sandy1223! :star:
  • BonnieHosk85
    You'll drop it quickly, @SillyCat1975. :smile:
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    @BonnieHosk85 - OH NO / PLEASE SAY ITS NOT SO!!! OMG:-( this totally took me by storm. this saddens me. ooh no!!!! no!!! no!! 😢😢😢😢😢
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,301 Member
    @BonnieHosk85 , I wish that I had more time to step in, but as you already know, my schedule is too full at this time.
    I hope all is well with you. You're doing so well with your progress, keep it going!
  • BonnieHosk85
    @FatimaStartsAllOver <3

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Walking dogs 51 minutes, 1.66 miles; recumbent bike 20 minutes, 6.17 miles
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

I think Ollie has fallen in love with Zoe, the pup we are walking twice a day for her human, as he recovers from pneumonia.
    ew8hclearbp4.jpg
    sv5atai4mfav.jpg
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    January 20
    Exercised? Yes 40 or so minutes at the gym.
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    Good morning! Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@abigail659
    @audreypawdrey
    @BB_1033
    @Coccolino30 - wonderful loss! Congrats! :star:
    @Kaj848
    @lacatgirl
    @looneycatblue