brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    2/17/2020
    Tracked:
    yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 30 minutes bike
    Steps: 13,317
    Water: 110oz

I ultimately decided I am not happy with my most recent progress. I feel like I am doing the right things, but I am really going to be stricter on myself. I adjusted my goal for loss and my activity level, so hopefully I find a calorie goal that starts pushing me in the right direction... now that I have been settling in ONEderland, I want to get the hell out of the 190s, and see low 180s soon! I am sorry I haven't been super supportive recently, but between having back pain and being down on myself, I just have been trying to see what will work best for me! I will get better, I promise! :)

@cmhubbard92 I hope this will work for you and that you're back pain doesn't get worse and hopefully goes away completely.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    I have decided I am going to have to be strict on myself and not allow myself foods or soda after dinner. I have done really great at making good, healthy foods and staying on track until after dinner. I will decide a couple of chips will be ok or one more soda wont hurt anything. I usually have some calories to spend but it gets hard to keep from going over once I begin snacking.
    I actually had lost weight that I never got to post on my weigh in day because as soon as the numbers started to go down I would let myself slide. I do this everytime.
    There is only one birthday to celebrate between now and the 4th of July. I have no excuses.

This is honestly me! Except I don’t really snack at night. When I do snack, it’s hard for me to stop myself. That’s why lately I try not to really snack unless I have to. Cuz snacking is a trigger for me to overeat. I won’t buy chips for that exact reason. I also do letting myself slide after some losses, but I am stopping that as well. Cuz I’ve realized that a cheat day turns into a cheat week and it’s a cycle that keeps repeating.

I’m trying to take it one day at a time and that seems to be working. You got this girl!

@rawrxamberx Thank you for your encouragement. Cheat days do turn into cheat weeks. I need to keep reminding myself that when I want to indulge in a cheat day.
  • brandi_84
    edited February 2020
    Username: stubbornloser
    Weigh in week: 3 - Feb 20, 2020
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week’s Weight: 201.4
    Today’s Weight: 199.0

Excellent loss!
    @stubbornloser
  • brandi_84
    Username: rawrxamberx
    Week: February week #3
    Day: Wednesday
    PW: 313.6
    CW: 309.2

When I saw this loss I was in shock. Like my whole week of trying was worth it!! :smiley:

@rawrxamberx
    That is a really great loss!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,875 Member
    2/17/2020
    Tracked:
    yes

I ultimately decided I am not happy with my most recent progress. I feel like I am doing the right things, but I am really going to be stricter on myself. I adjusted my goal for loss and my activity level, so hopefully I find a calorie goal that starts pushing me in the right direction... now that I have been settling in ONEderland, I want to get the hell out of the 190s, and see low 180s soon! I am sorry I haven't been super supportive recently, but between having back pain and being down on myself, I just have been trying to see what will work best for me! I will get better, I promise! :)

Hi Christine, I'd like to get back on the BL challenge in March. Are we still able to request placement back on our old team? Hoooope sooo! 😍😍
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    2/17/2020
    Tracked:
    yes

Hi Christine, I'd like to get back on the BL challenge in March. Are we still able to request placement back on our old team? Hoooope sooo! 😍😍

@Krysless2 when the registrations open up for March, you will have to register again and just let them know you want to rejoin the group! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    2/17/2020
    Tracked:
    yes

@cmhubbard92 I hope this will work for you and that you're back pain doesn't get worse and hopefully goes away completely.

Thank you @brandi_84 it is a lot better than it was, so I'm trying to kick my routine up a notch now that I'm feeling better! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    2/20/2020
    Tracked:
    yes
    Steps: 11,099
    Water: 110oz+
  • cmhubbard92
    I have decided I am going to have to be strict on myself and not allow myself foods or soda after dinner. I have done really great at making good, healthy foods and staying on track until after dinner. I will decide a couple of chips will be ok or one more soda wont hurt anything. I usually have some calories to spend but it gets hard to keep from going over once I begin snacking.
    I actually had lost weight that I never got to post on my weigh in day because as soon as the numbers started to go down I would let myself slide. I do this everytime.
    There is only one birthday to celebrate between now and the 4th of July. I have no excuses.

@brandi_84 I know the feeling! I had to give up soda in general because I realised the calories weren't worth it for me. I hope you can find the balance that works best for you! :)
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    (Mini Challenge - Thurs. Feb 20)
    Logged food: yes
    Stayed under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water Intake: 9 cups
  • sekotsjd
    sekotsjd Posts: 40 Member
    2/18
    Tracked: yes
    Water: 64oz

2/19
    Water: 76oz

2/20
    Water: 64oz
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    February 20
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 168
    Current- 170
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Thursday 02/20
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise Yes - Training with PT and line dancing -Total exercise burn for day 1490 calories
    Steps 16274
    Water 93
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Thursday February 20
    Logged food and was not under calories
    No exercise
    Water 8 cups
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Weigh in this morning Friday February 21
    246.2 lb
    PW 245.6 lb
  • cmhubbard92
    2/21/2020
    Tracked:
    yes
    Exercise: yes, 33 minutes bike
    Steps: 11,487
    Water: 140
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    (Mini Challenge - Fri. Feb 21)
    Logged food: yes
    Stayed under: yes
    Water Intake: 6 cups
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    My back is feeling a little weak from using the rowing machine this week (I think) It is a bit sore when reaching or bending.....so no workout tonight. Hopefully tomorrow I will be all mended up. Still under calories at this point, but tonight feels like a bit of a struggle.
This discussion has been closed.