WEIGHT NO MORE Team Chat - March 2020

Options

Replies

• tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @lennoncpa
    That's a nice name for a small town. Wow! 116 year old Victorian home! I bet it's beautiful!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hope002
    Friday
    PW 182.3
    CW 182.3

Plan for today: weights workout, plank challenge, 45 min walk, 20 min hulahoop

@sleepymom5 I hope Jim recovers soon and comes home

@Freeglerock I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 So sorry to hear about Jim, hope he gets better quickly.

My update for today: The endoscopy went fine this morning, got in a little early as they had a cancellation, so done and home earlier too. They found the stomach and intestines and pancreas clear so we've just got to work on the tumor in the liver. The only thing from today is bruises on my lips, top lip on one side and bottom lip on the other side. Makes it hard to drink anything! I have not been sleeping good at night - those early morning hours on the clock are so frustrating - so I take a nap in the afternoon, today was 1 1/2 hours.

Hang in there everybody, this social distancing is not fun but we will get through it with better attitudes about everyone else in this big wide world.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    Friday 3/27
    Food: on track
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise: 15 minutes low intensity bodyweight exercise, 20 minute jumping jack workout my trainer made for me last year, 10 minutes low intensity bodyweight exercise. 1 hour 15 minute walk with my neighbor/friend

I'm pretty much spending my days doing a variation of the same things, like most of us are right now. I did some cleaning, reading, playing on my phone and exercising. I'll post a picture of my trainer's workout.

• tryingagain5
    Options
    @sleepymom5
    Prayers for you and Jim
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    qbafceewcimz.jpg

Here's the jumping jack workout my trainer made for me.
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Prayers @sleepymom5 to Jim, you and your family hugs xoxo
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hi everyone, I heard from Pam earlier. Jim remains in ICU and is receiving treatment for COVID. Pam is not able to see him, which is beyond terrible. I will keep everyone updated ongoing. Please keep those prayers and positive vibes coming.
  • Cafelelia
    edited March 2020
    Options
    nr3mxp5336gc.jpeg
    The April thread is up, so please feel free to go on and introduce yourself. No new team members yet but we still have a day. We move over to the new thread on Sunday.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10790216/weight-no-more-team-chat-april-2020#latest
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,106 Member
    Options
    Hello Team Weight No More - you will be having a new member join you for April. @srw32 should be dropping by soon - please help them get all settled in. Thanks!
  • Freeglerock
    Freeglerock Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 You amd Jim are in my thoughts - sending positive vibes your way, hoping for swift recovery. Must be so difficult not being able to see him, but please take care of yourself in the meantime. xx
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    03/27 steps 5633
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 prayers for you and your family Pam. Our heart goes out to you and Jim.
    @pacsnc6 I’m so glad your on the other side of those tests. Your in my thoughts daily.
    Lots of weight loss this week team! I know these are trying times for everyone. So much out of our control! Our diet and exercise is something we can control, maybe with some tweaks, but it is empowering to do what we can.
    Congratulations!

I’m nervous to post my weight this morning 144.6. 2.6 away from goal. I’m still giving myself April 23rd goal date to get there. One day at a time.
    I’m worried people will think my plan is crazy, but it’s me. I gained it quickly and determined to lose it quickly.
    Day 5 of cleanse. Today is raw veg. I started my day with fresh pressed celery juice. Butter lettuce salad, organic hothouse tomato, avocado, cauliflower, sugar snap peas and carrots on the menu. I’m also making a fruit smoothie with mango, banana and raspberries and cold pressed OJ.
    Yesterday was fruit day. I finished mango juice, carrot juice ate an orange, 2 different apples, 2 dates, a mango, orange juice an herb teas with raw honey.
    It’s not a super easy plan but it’s not super hard either.
    I’m a bit light headed today but feel better after every meal. I take it slow during my cleanse. We have really been enjoying our walks together.
    Today is pajama day. Planning to clean the house, start a new spring puzzle and do a crossword.
    Tomorrow we will do all the preparedness planning by writing down all our contact info and what to do if we die. Well we know we will die but hopefully not anytime too soon.
    Good luck everyone.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    a8a0o5w5kfla.jpeg
    144.6!
    mdzbdujpmifx.jpeg
    Organic celery juice ugh but good health benefits.
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    Good morning everyone,

Yesterday was on plan for food and water. Homeschooling went well and my husband survived yet another day working from home. I skipped exercise yesterday as I cleaned the house instead and that is a workout all on its own. I really don’t like not working, although I do it part time. I may try to resume in a few weeks if there are any client requests, even if I have to do things virtually. I just feel less productive than normal, but that is quite common these days

If I have any updates from Pam today, I will let you know.

Welcome to the team @srw32! We are happy to have you with us and see you on the April thread!

@ljdanny - We are cleaning buddies!
    @podperson1 - Sorry about work and I hope that you are able to go back in a reasonable amount of time. You should try that Zumba online!
    @lennoncpa - Nice loss!
    @hope002 - Nice maintain! Do you have a new goal, or are you now in maintenance? I cannot remember.
    @tryingagain5 - Great consistency with your workouts! That looks like another challenging one.
    @Zumba_Luvah - Congratulations! You are in a new weigh decade!
    @brown6267 - Congratulations for being so close to goal! Amazing!
    @MrsBell8well - I feel like everyday is pyjama or yoga pant day! You are also my cleaning buddy!
  • Cafelelia
    edited March 2020
    Options
    dvz2b5hervam.jpeg

Everyone in the step challenge, please remember to post this week’s steps (Sunday to Saturday) by around noon tomorrow! We will announce the winners and monthly tallies on the April thread.
This discussion has been closed.