What does your low carb meals look like??

Options

Replies

• supergal3
    supergal3 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    @nicsflyingcircus : Good idea about freezing the Truffles, must try that.
  • carol7878
    carol7878 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Shrimp Egg Roll Bowl. My favorite! 486 Calories, 15 Carbs, 10 Net Carbs. Coleslaw is 2 1/2 servings. I only eat 2 meals a day so this feels me up.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Mahi Mahi topped with crushed macadamia nuts and a side avocado and cucumber salad.

no9mod5vx56s.jpg
  • ploomka
    ploomka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    psuLemon wrote: »
    Mahi Mahi topped with crushed macadamia nuts and a side avocado and cucumber salad.

That looks sooooooo good

• nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,400 Member
    Options
    Today it was a ham and cheese Omelet (cooked in 1/2 tbsp butter, 2 whole eggs, 2 whites), a small Latte, one Samoa, and fajita chicken and peppers and onions with cheese and sour cream, plus loads of coffee with half and half (I got incentivized into picking up a night shift tonight on short notice). Also Dill Pickle Sunflower seeds
  • psuLemon
    edited March 2020
    Options
    High carb on the left, high fat on the right. I am carb refeeding but want to keep my wife more whole 30 compliant. And ill be back to low carb/keto tomorrow after two days of 300-350g of carbs.

mg7ldeagzo9p.jpg

f6v9na9duwfe.jpg

5bfxc67ksxcz.jpg
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,109 Member
    Options
    @psuLemon Thanks for all your delicious looking food pics :)
  • psuLemon
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    @psuLemon Thanks for all your delicious looking food pics :)

No problem. I love cooking and already take pics for other social media.

Let me know if you or anyone ever wants recipes.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,109 Member
    Options
    @psuLemon thanks! What are the cupcakes with whipped topping? They look delicious!
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Hahah, @weatherking2019 your food looks exactly like mine (same tastes I guess) except for the missing kilo of old cheddar the past few days. Likely the reason I am gaining, and not losing again. :o:'(
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    @canadjineh You'll get back once you start working again! It's dangerous when food/snacks are within arms reach! (my work drawer) I am better that I'm working from home and I DON'T have the snack drawer🤣
  • shannmcq45
    shannmcq45 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just starting my low carb eating! Bread and baked goods are a must for me if this is a going to work. So I bought some nut and seed flours and am going to give it a try today. Will post an update!! Wish me luck 🤣🤣