Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post October 8
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 9647
    Exercise 60 min walk

My brother was over yesterday. After I took my son to school, both girls and himself took a nap so I went for a walk by myself.

I'm thinking with my bigger loss last week that I probably won't have that great of a loss at weigh in tomorrow. I'll be happy with about anything, I just don't want to see a gain. We will see what happens.

I have a little goal of being under 200lbs by the end of the year. That might be a little ambitious with the holidays coming up but every year I feel like I gain over the holidays so I'm hoping the goal will help me keep my eating in check.
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!!
    Steps 10/8: 18,357
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,513 Member
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »
    Username: azkunk
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 189.3
    CW (Current Weight): 189
    LTD (Loss to Date): 18

The see-saw landed on the downside for weigh-in day and a new low. I feel like I am on a rollercoaster. I weighed myself, no lie, six times this morning and even saw 188.9 twice. I hope this is my plateau breakthrough but I’m not doing the happy dance just yet.

Steps this week:
    10/3: 7607
    10/4: 8649
    10/5: 8144
    10/6: 7967
    10/7: 6914
    10/8: 9132

Congrats on the loss! Fingers crossed 🤞 that this is the end of your plateau.

Megan_Smartiepants1970
    Weigh In Day:Friday
    PW: 237.5
    CW: 234.2 (Loss 3.3 lbs)
    LTD 34.8

Amazing loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post October 8
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 9647
    Exercise 60 min walk

My brother was over yesterday. After I took my son to school, both girls and himself took a nap so I went for a walk by myself.

I'm thinking with my bigger loss last week that I probably won't have that great of a loss at weigh in tomorrow. I'll be happy with about anything, I just don't want to see a gain. We will see what happens.

I have a little goal of being under 200lbs by the end of the year. That might be a little ambitious with the holidays coming up but every year I feel like I gain over the holidays so I'm hoping the goal will help me keep my eating in check.

That must of been a nice treat to get a mini break to do your walk. I think your goal is doable. It is a little less than 1.5 pounds a week. With your determination I know you will do it.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Yay! It’s the weekend. It’s Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. (Am I the only Canadian in the group?) What do you have planned?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,908 Member
    Options
    PW (Previous Weight): 189.3
    CW (Current Weight): 189
    LTD (Loss to Date): 18

The see-saw landed on the downside for weigh-in day and a new low. I feel like I am on a rollercoaster. I weighed myself, no lie, six times this morning and even saw 188.9 twice. I hope this is my plateau breakthrough but I’m not doing the happy dance just yet.

Steps this week:
    10/3: 7607
    10/4: 8649
    10/5: 8144
    10/6: 7967
    10/7: 6914
    10/8: 9132

Congrats on the loss! Fingers crossed 🤞 that this is the end of your plateau.

Megan_Smartiepants1970
    Weigh In Day:Friday
    PW: 237.5
    CW: 234.2 (Loss 3.3 lbs)
    LTD 34.8

Amazing loss!

Thanks Linda :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Yay! It’s the weekend. It’s Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. (Am I the only Canadian in the group?) What do you have planned?

I was born in Canada (Alberta )
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃 I would like having Thanksgiving in October instead of the end of November. That gives you time to detox before Christmas.
  • TASCascalho
    TASCascalho Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    How's my favorite team doing?

Weekly weight in!

pgfjdfknor18.png

Keeping a steady rhythm with a controlled cheat day on Saturday or Sunday.
    On track for this year objective, which is to reach 75Kg / 165 lbs by the end of the year.

Username: TASCascalho
    PW (Previous Weight): 184.7 lbs (83.8 Kg)
    CW (Current Weight): 181.4 lbs (82.3 Kg)
    LTD (Loss to Date): 18.5 lbs (8.4 Kg)

Keep up partners, October is ours!
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    @Z10Rtza - I am sorry that you got such bad news. I can’t imagine dealing with that. What country do you live in? Are you able to claim disability?

@lindamtuck - yes, I do weigh everything. I started the C25K to help shake things up. I feel like maybe my calories are too low. A few times a week, I am less than 1000 and add fake calories. I am making an effort to eat 1200 calories/day to see what happens with that. Also, I am not syncing steps at all which is why I was surprised that it was there. I give up on that. I hope your ultrasound comes back with some answers and possible solutions for your pain

@AmyG1982 - fantastic loss!

I live in Belgium. Apparently I'm fu**ed up enough to not be able to work in many things but not enough to ask for a disability
  • eaturpasta
    eaturpasta Posts: 84 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options

I know this exact feeling! I will hope with you and we can do the happy dance together anyway!

• darleenturner
    darleenturner Posts: 79 Member
    Options

Happy Thanks Giving. Not something we celebrate here.

Cant wait to visit Canada next year. Flights booked. Beautiful Country
  • darleenturner
    Options
    really proud of myself today. 3 hrs drive to Scotland and still managed to get in 10579 steps and stay within my calories.

Lovely day at Falkirk Wheel.

Need to drink more water tomorrow as only got in 2225ml today.
  • darleenturner
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

10/09 10579 steps
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options

Have a Happy Thanksgiving (we have our USA version next month)--I'd rather have it in October like @azkunk said, gives you a chance to recover from pumpkin pie and stuffing. LOL
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

Happy Thanks Giving. Not something we celebrate here.

Cant wait to visit Canada next year. Flights booked. Beautiful Country

I do not remember Canada ...I was adopted and we moved to California when I was 2 years old
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    I just got back from a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng walk ...4.76 miles ..2 hours and 40 minutes
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Z10Rtza wrote: »
    I live in Belgium. Apparently I'm fu**ed up enough to not be able to work in many things but not enough to ask for a disability

That really sucks. I’m sorry that you’re in this situation.
  • Kitty2Katz
    Kitty2Katz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 and @Megan_smartiepants1970

After talking with someone and giving it some more thought, I've decided to stay in the group challenge . I really need to stay as focused as I can, and. I just don't know for sure if I can be here every day, but I'll try. Don't want to let my health problems get in the way of me losing weight.

Yesterday, was a bad day and I over ate a lot so I think I'll gain and not lose weight, when I weigh in the morning.
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie No
    Steps 12630
    Exercise: 10 rounds upper body workout

Yesterday was a good day, kids were in school so I had the day to myself and was able to meet some of my coworkers for lunch. I miss them so much, hit six months of being furloughed this week. We had lunch out and was able to find entries in MFP but came home and verified nutritional info online. MFP entries I found were half right.
This discussion has been closed.