Downsizers - November 2020 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Not looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in, but it needs to be done.

Yesterdays steps 12,916

Today I am at 9,136 so far
  • 4newrunner22
    4newrunner22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Username: 4newrunner22
    Weigh in Day: Sat
    Previous Weight: 230.0
    Current Weight: 233.4
    :( it's a process.....
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,508 Member
    Options
    Username: 4newrunner22
    Weigh in Day: Sat
    Previous Weight: 230.0
    Current Weight: 233.4
    :( it's a process.....

A lot of us gained this week .... we can turn it around ...We got this :)

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    scribb wrote: »
    Not looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in, but it needs to be done.

Yesterdays steps 12,916

Today I am at 9,136 so far

Great steps ... Do you want to be added to our step challenge for December (starting tomorrow) ? If you do let me know so I can add you also if you want to pledge a step challenge let me know the number of steps you would like to reach daily :)
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW 204.8
    CW 203.0
    Loss with MFP since 4/17/20 - 67 lbs
    LTD - 120 lbs
  • Tazaria87
    Options
    Daily Post November 27
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 7496

Black friday shopping was fun as usual and man was I tired last night! There has been no official exercise for the last few days with the holiday preparations, which I'm ok with, but plan on getting back into it today. It's been a busy but great week. I managed to stay under on calorie on Thanksgiving which is probably the first time that's ever happened. The next day has historically been just as bad with consuming leftovers and that didn't happen either. I'm pretty proud of myself this week.
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Tracked No
    Under calories No
    Steps 9308 tracked
    Exercise No

Yesterday had a rest day for exercise and now I feel gross after two days of carb heavy Thanksgiving food. Morning scale weigh ins have been ugly. Focusing more today on getting back in the right mind set
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN: 189.8

CHECK IN: Friday, Nov. 27
    🏃🏻‍♀️ Exercise ✔️
    💦 Water ✔️
    🍽 Calories /Tracking ❌
    😴 Sleep ✔️

STEPS
    FRI. 11/27: 3,421 + 15,000 (spin) + 3,560 (circuit training)= 21,981
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Hey Megan, that's pretty cool that our birthdays are exactly a month apart! In numerology the number 2 signifies sensitivity and 9 signifies intellect, so with the birthday 29th we are smart and sensitive! Ha ha! Kudos to us! We ROCK it!
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »
    You guys are talkative. I will need to spend some time reading but wanted to post before I slipped off into my turkey induced coma.

Today, my weight was 181.4 which is 25lbs and halfway to my goal. Not sure it will stick around until weigh-in day (Sunday) which Thanksgiving leftovers around but I am super happy to see that number 😁

Great job and congratulations!
  • 363days
    Options
    Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh in- Fridays
    PW: 225.5
    CW 232.9 (gained 7.4 lbs) :'(:'(
    LTD: 36 lbs.

I really need to get my act together before I gain everything that I have lost....I wanted to be under 220 before my birthday (12/29 ) do not see that happening ... I am so disappointed in myself it is unreal

I have known that fear before and it's not nice!! I am glad you are sharing with us - you are working so hard at this I just know you will see good results
  • 363days
    Options
    Good Morning Awesome Downsizers... Can you believe we start tomorrow with a new month already? Time is flying by this year ...

Happy Birthday @lelbarou...I hope you have a great Birthday via zoom ....My Birthday is exactly a month after yours :)

Update on my 2 furbabies ....went to the Vet. yesterday ...Aspen's ears are fine but the Vet sent her home for an anti itching pill for her tummy....Dakota has a very bad ear infection (he has always had problems with his ears) ....She wasn't able to look into his ear so I have to take him back on Monday where she will put him to sleep and put a drain in his ear (which will be for 3 weeks ) he is on 2 steroids and 1 antibotic now...do this for 14 days ...then do it for 24 hours for 5 days then do this etc ... good thing my dogs take meds well ...She called it a cauliflower ear ..it is something that wrestlers get ...this is gonna cost me a little over 800.00 good thing I have a credit card just for the Vet.

@Mari ...I gained 10.5 lbs in the last 2 weeks UGHH ....December we are going to turn this around ...we got this ...hugs <3<3

I hope everyone else is doing well :)

Oh, Meghan and other fellow dog owners! I feel your pain on the vet bills. I took my Jack in last week and with vet and meds it was a little over 400. With 3 dogs I'm realizing I spend more on them than on me...
    I gained back all I lost in November +1, so I'm ready for the new month, as well.
  • 363days
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW 204.8
    CW 203.0
    LTD - 120 lbs

Way to go!!!!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Just got back from our walk ...7.32 miles today ...was hoping for more and it seems like more but at least I got out there :)
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    3.3 mile hike today In the desert. It should have been a mile longer but the trail was not well marked and we wandered off trail and inadvertently cut it short. We took the petroglyph trail which was cool. I always like seeing the rock art which is all over this area. It dates back to 400-1450 AD. Below are some pics but they are much cooler in person.

lpr5yr1q0ddx.jpeg
    4k91ymsbx4xg.jpeg
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Steps 11/27: 13,559
  • Tazaria87
    Options
    363days wrote: »
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW 204.8
    CW 203.0
    LTD - 120 lbs

Way to go!!!!

Thank you!
  • ScorpioGirl70
    ScorpioGirl70 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Scorpiogirl70
    Todays date: 11/27
    weigh in day is Friday...
    Somehow I actually lost .2
    Last weigh in 211.4
    current weight 211.2
    Loss of 0.2 -- after yesterday's pigfest? I'm sure I will see this tomorrow.
    I didn't even record my food yesterday, just registered it as a cheat day.
    Today's consumption was probably worse then yesterday's, I should have recorded yesterdays and did my cheat day for today. OH Well.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps 11/26 - 2644
    Steps 11/27 - 1585

Missing 11/25 steps

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    11/25 steps 3427
    11/28 steps 276... my watch was charging today :(
  • lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    11/28 = 12,405 steps
    11/27= 10,510 steps
    Am I missing more days?
    Thanksgiving put me in a slump - haven’t posted my calories or anything!
    Down 1 lb.
    Now 193
    My daughter returned from college, so I’m spending time with her. Also really busy with work. My standing desk came in today. Hopefully we’ll get it out together within a few days.
    We cut down a Christmas tree yesterday and walked through a forest. All in all a better holiday than expected. We didn’t see my mom,
    my siblings, or even my daughter who is working with Covid patients. Somehow it was still ok. We had a Zoom Thanksgiving with my mom and siblings. Today we drove 3 hours to hike with my other daughter, so we could be outside and fairly safe. My hips aren’t 100%, but they’re better & I’m thankful.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,207 Member
    Options
    The new December chat thread is open! Final week 4 weigh-ins can continue here, and please head on over there to continue into our new month!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10816862/downsizers-december-2020-team-chat/p1?new=1
This discussion has been closed.