Options

Tomorrow's Goals
    🧮 Log accurately
    🍇 5 x fruit & veg
    🥤 Adequately hydrate
    🏋🏻‍♂️Strength Training
    🧺 Laundry
    🧹 Cleaning blitz on apartment

Finally did the strength training woohoo.

Tomorrow's Goals

🧮 Log accurately
    🍇 5 x fruit & veg
    🥤 Adequately hydrate
    🚶‍♀️Lunchtime walk
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    K I've been slacking in daily goals again here, but have been posting them mostly on my instragram account to track Red January.

Today I'm having a treat myself evening so once I have done my strength training, my to do list is:
    • Dye my hair (around 5 weeks overdue)
    • Facemask
    • Magnesium Salts bath with either netflix or a book
    • Possibly do nails too (around 5 years overdue lol)
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    To dos for today:

Move the laundry to the drier/hang the wet things that hang dry.
    Go to the store for extra mozzarella
    Make four meals of curried lamb korma shah with rice and spinach for Girlfriend to eat at random midnights, when she's slept through dinner. (Mental health issues.)
    Make six personal pizzas, two for me and four for her, for inclusion in the meal rotation and midnight eating.
    Fold the dry laundry and put it away.
    Hem the work pants so he can wear them to teach tonight.
    Hem the jeans so he can wear them next time we go out together.
    Make dinner: Roasted chicken, cranberry cornbread stuffing, chicken gravy, and green beans. (This one's easy as the chicken and stuffing are precooked.)
    Clean up from dinner and precooking.
    Clean out the fridge, which needs it, so that tomorrow the new food goes into a clean fridge.
    Lay out clothes for myself for tomorrow,
    Print out the grocery list, and get everything in order to go first thing in the morning.
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    K I've been slacking in daily goals again here, but have been posting them mostly on my instragram account to track Red January.

Today I'm having a treat myself evening so once I have done my strength training, my to do list is:
    • Facemask

Well this mostly went tits up (see the doom, despair thread if you're curious) so I will have to settle for just the bath, I did have a good anger-fuelled strength training routine though.
  • eliezalot
    eliezalot Posts: 620 Member
    Options

• Facemask

Omg I want a Netflix bath. This sounds like a very well-deserved and relaxing evening!
  • eliezalot
    eliezalot Posts: 620 Member
    Options

• Facemask

Well this mostly went tits up (see the doom, despair thread if you're curious) so I will have to settle for just the bath, I did have a good anger-fuelled strength training routine though.

Oh no!

I hope you still enjoy a relaxing Netflix/book bath with a face mask. It sounds like you deserve some pampering today!
    Options
    To dos for today:

Move the laundry to the drier/hang the wet things that hang dry.
    Go to the store for extra mozzarella
    Make four meals of curried lamb korma shah with rice and spinach for Girlfriend to eat at random midnights, when she's slept through dinner.
    Make six personal pizzas, two for me and four for her, for inclusion in the meal rotation and midnight eating.
    Fold the dry laundry and put it away.
    Hem the work pants so he can wear them to teach tonight.
    Hem the jeans so he can wear them next time we go out together. My shoulder began complaining, so there's one leg left to do, but that will do easily tomorrow.
    Make dinner: Roasted chicken, cranberry cornbread stuffing, chicken gravy, and green beans. (This one's easy as the chicken and stuffing are precooked.)
    Clean up from dinner and precooking.
    Clean out the fridge, which needs it, so that tomorrow the new food goes into a clean fridge.
    Lay out clothes for myself for tomorrow,
    Print out the grocery list, and get everything in order to go first thing in the morning.

It's 7:40. After I sit with some tea for a bit I may get the spoons to do the fridge, but I'm not going to stress out if I don't; I can do it tomorrow before the store if I don't tonight. And I'm waiting to print out the grocery list to be totally sure everyone's thought of everything they want me to get. (wry grin) Soon as I hit print, someone says, "Oh, I just had a thought. Can you get me...." . Every. Single. Time.
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    Alexandra you certainly had a busy day!....I think you deserve a well earned break!
    Options
    Alexandra you certainly had a busy day!....I think you deserve a well earned break!

Like I said, I don't know where this energy upgrade came from but I'm gonna ride it all the way til it bucks me off, if you know what I mean.
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Managed to catch up on some that Me Time to do list over the weekend, hair is now freshly dyed and little less silvery looking at the roots and I managed to take a short bath and listen to my audiobook instead of Netflix.

On today's agenda:
    • Lunchtime walk
    • Write up meal planning for the week
    • Facemask & Soak in the bath
    Options
    I got up this morning and had the shower I meant to have last night but didn't have the spoons for. Once I have my tea and toast, I'll be ready to take on the day. I want to do a lot of cleaning today, but some of it will have to be worked around Boyfriend and Girlfriend. Mostly downstairs, which is sitting room, library/dining room, kitchen, downstairs bath, and Girlfriend's bedroom. She has a large room that's about 15 x 18, but she spends most of her time in it, so it's just as well that it's large.

Also need to look ahead and plan any more elaborate cooking. Char siu pork will be coming up soon and that's a definite project all on its own. It's so very tasty, though.
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,612 Member
    Options
    I got up this morning and had the shower I meant to have last night but didn't have the spoons for. Once I have my tea and toast, I'll be ready to take on the day. I want to do a lot of cleaning today, but some of it will have to be worked around Boyfriend and Girlfriend. Mostly downstairs, which is sitting room, library/dining room, kitchen, downstairs bath, and Girlfriend's bedroom. She has a large room that's about 15 x 18, but she spends most of her time in it, so it's just as well that it's large.

Also need to look ahead and plan any more elaborate cooking. Char siu pork will be coming up soon and that's a definite project all on its own. It's so very tasty, though.

Good to see you! I was thinking last night that I hadn't read any of your updates in a while....was missing them.
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    My goals today are to dust really good not a halfway job and straighten my closet up....plus regular chores,fix lunch and dinner and walk to the mail box!....and stay under calories!
    Options
    This cold is really making my pain worse. It's annoying.
    Options
    So, it's Tuesday. Recycling got picked up, so I'll make a note that it comes two weeks from today. We've been having trouble remembering which week it comes.

Boyfriend has been having a LOT of trouble. He took his rescue med last Sunday, and instead of just blunting everything and making him a little tired, it knocked him for a loop. He got up Sunday and took his meds and lunch, went back to bed, got up, had meds and dinner, went back to bed, got up and had a snack and his night meds, and went back to bed. This apparently knocked some trauma loose. He could barely manage to teach Monday night, he was so dissociated, and he's still having a lot of fear and emotional pain, so he got up and had breakfast and went back to bed today, skipping his therapy appointment.

I'm picking up one or two things I didn't get done yesterday like actually vacuming in the sitting room (I didn't have the spoons to push the heavy vacuum last night) and moving everything on my desk and dusting it properly. And of course there is laundry to do. We'll have hamburgers for lunch, and then around three I need to take Nyx, our black shorthaired cat, to the vet. They all had a kitty cold with a little sneezing, but Nyx has been sneezing and snotting and obviously having some trouble breathing due to all the crap in her head and has lost weight, so she needs to go see the vet and get a little help with this infection.

Tonight is General Tso's pork, with broccoli and rice. If anyone likes that dish and wants to make it lower calorie, it is just as tasty if you cut the chicken (we like pork better so we use pork loin chops) into chunks and stir-fry them, then toss them in the sauce. My boyfriend has cauliflower rice under his, and my girlfriend has a 50/50 mix of cauliflower rice and regular rice, and I have regular rice cause cauliflower makes my gut angry. The sauce is really simple to do and that way you can control the heat and get it as hot as you like, and we use Splenda in it instead of sugar so that helps too. You definitely want to top it with the green onions, though. That just makes it five-star.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/197394/joes-general-tsos-chicken/?internalSource=hub recipe&referringContentType=search results&clickId=cardslot 7
  • tinkerbellang83
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Managed to catch up on some that Me Time to do list over the weekend, hair is now freshly dyed and little less silvery looking at the roots and I managed to take a short bath and listen to my audiobook instead of Netflix.

On today's agenda:
    • Lunchtime walk ✅
    • Write up meal planning for the week ✅
    • Facemask & Soak in the bath ✅

Today's Goals
    • Catch up on laundry
    • Look up recipes for next veggie delivery
    • Lower body strength training
    • Evening walk
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    Planning on watching Tampa Bolts hockey game tonight!....fixing BBQ pork from my stash of frozen Boston Butt I froze....go to Walmart to take back hair mousse that would not spray, fold clothes,unload dishwasher and take a short walk....I am still managing to stay off the scales but I am sooooo tempted to get weighed....I FEEL thinner today!...I really want a nice big surprise loss on March 1.... I will be disappointed if I don’t reach a new low weight but I won’t give up!...
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Today's Goals
    • Catch up on laundry ✅
    • Look up recipes for next veggie delivery ✅
    • Lower body strength training✅
    • Evening walk ✅

Today's Goals
    • Sort out fresh towels and bedding
    • Finish up laundry
    • Walk
  • mssue18
    mssue18 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Today I feel hungry and my head is foggy. I don’t want to stay in bed though, so I have to deal with any anxiety that I’m feeling. I don’t want to eat through it. I’m going to try to stay on my healthy eating in a deficit. I don’t really know why I feel so much anxiety today. I’ve been having negative dreams and I am upset about them. I also want to go visit my mom and can’t until we both get our vaccines. We get the second dose in the last week of Feb. but we don’t live in the same city. It just worked out that way. It’s only a few weeks away but it’s hard to wait.
    I think if I start doing stuff today this anxiety will lessen I hope. I already feel a little better writing this because I’m talking about it. So thanks for being there! I will get through this day!!