• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Waifer003
    Weigh in Day - Monday
    PW - 176
    CW - 177

As disheartening as this is, I’ve had quite the challenging time this past month. Am determined to get my health back to the top of my priority list, and am feeling positive.

Hi @jessicakrall8

Here’s my weigh-in I posted from Monday this week. Thinking you missed it 🙂

Tammy

@Waifer003 Yes, I've had an incredibly busy week...apologies for my oversight dear...and that measly little pound that had the NERVE to settle on your scale IS GOING TO ANSWER TO ME!! I had no doubt, it's nasty old water weight and will fall right back off! :smile:
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Ewilhelm2487
    Friday
    PW: 215.4
    CW: 215.9

@ewilhelm2487 How are you feeling? Are you dealing with morning (hopefully not all day) sickness? Is the little blessing moving around or kicking yet? I'm assuming you're due in the spring? I hope you feel great...
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    CasandraW wrote: »
    CasandraW
    Weigh in Saturday
    PW 233.2
    CW 232.5

Early weigh in. Heading to Vegas for work and fun tomorrow early morning. Hoping to stay on track but definitely expecting a small gain. Always lots of walking at least

@CasandraW Congrats on the loss and have a wonderful trip!!! Lots of walking in Vegas so hopefully that will help! Mask up and be safe!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    @yukie86 Nice loss!!!

@bearchested Great goal and very reasonable...it pays to have a plan!

@KHill875 Nice poundage drop...I know you've been struggling a bit...great job this week!

Have a great weekend ya'll!
    Jess
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    edited September 2021
    Happy Friday!
    Username: ssssseika
    Weigh in: Friday
    PW: 162
    CW: 162.2
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Here is my steps

9/15 - 14122
    9/16 - 8787
    9/17 - 3836
    9/18 - 16820
    9/19 - 12990
    9/20 - 12469
    9/21 - 14821
    9/22 - 10034
    9/23 - 17024
    9/23 - 11839
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,539 Member
    Friday, September 24
    • Exercise: gym
    • Net calories: 804
    • Water: 3150 ml
    • Steps: 11.343 / 7.500
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. My Friday was really busy. I had a doctor's appointment in the morning (was supposed to be Tuesday but it totally slipped my mind) and I got groceries after. Had a little time to relax before going to the gym. I picked up a package in town in the afternoon with some new vitamins. My calories were low because of this added small walk I think. I burned 200 cals more than I normally do on a gym day.

I was really tired after all this, but sadly did not get good sleep. I had mosquitos bothering me from the time I went to bed until 3 at night. I looked with the flashlight on my phone several times and couldn't find the bugger. Being yanked out of REM sleep because of buzzing is not my idea of a good time and it made me really cranky!

I hope everyone has a good weekend.
  • laceyf53
    laceyf53 Posts: 110 Member
    laceyf53
    Friday
    PW:195.1
    CW:192.3

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,539 Member
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 208.3
    CW: 206.1

Another great loss, so happy! I planned to eat something unhealthy today, but the funny thing is that I don't really want to. I don't want to ruin my loss, eventhough I know it's only for a day or 2 at most. Will see how I feel later today when I actually get hungry. :smiley:
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 905 Member
    Steps
    9/22 11,722
    9/23 8,801
    9/24 8,996
    Just enjoying my last few days in the sunshine.Hopefully all will be ok re covid tests for our return.Then to wait for my doctors & physio appointment.
  • jessicakrall8
    @ssssseika I bet that little bit is water weight...don't sweat it...great week!! Nice stepping too!

@laceyf53 Great loss this week...you'll soon go below 190! How exciting!! Go Lacey, Go Lacey, GO LACEY!!! :smile:

@pupowl Amazing loss this week...whatever you're doing, KEEP IT UP!!! I see Onederland in your future! :smiley:

@izzyred9400 Hope your test goes well...enjoy that sunshine...it has gotten cool FAST here in Virginia...this morning was only in the 60s...I'm walking in a sweatshirt...got up extra early and did 1.61 mile in just 38 minutes...not bad for an old lady!! :smile:

Enjoy your Caturday all!!
    ne8ne78nzm47.jpg
  • jessicakrall8
    cgx7fr83yoll.jpg

Here's this week's THIS or THAT! This is it...the last edition of it. It was great for a while, but I think it went out of fashion...hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Please use the original chart below and highlight your answers. Also, choose ONLY ONE answer for each one...no BOTH or NEITHER responses! If any of the entries leave you with a thought or a story to share, please do so.

a7e7omvgk10n.png

Enjoy!
    Jessica
  • ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Ewilhelm2487
    Friday
    PW: 215.4
    CW: 215.9

@ewilhelm2487 How are you feeling? Are you dealing with morning (hopefully not all day) sickness? Is the little blessing moving around or kicking yet? I'm assuming you're due in the spring? I hope you feel great...
    Jessica

I am Due mid February, I'm a little over 17 weeks along. I'm exhausted 🤣 the morning sickness has stayed in the mornings mostly. I'm still sick every day but not as bad as the first trimester. I can finally eat which is great because I didn't really eat for 13 weeks. I haven't felt a lot of movements but I do feel some.
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Waifer003
    Weigh in Day - Monday
    PW - 176
    CW - 177

As disheartening as this is, I’ve had quite the challenging time this past month. Am determined to get my health back to the top of my priority list, and am feeling positive.

Hi @jessicakrall8

Here’s my weigh-in I posted from Monday this week. Thinking you missed it 🙂

Tammy

@Waifer003 Yes, I've had an incredibly busy week...apologies for my oversight dear...and that measly little pound that had the NERVE to settle on your scale IS GOING TO ANSWER TO ME!! I had no doubt, it's nasty old water weight and will fall right back off! :smile:
    Jessica

Ha ha ha - love it!
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 265 Member
    Yukie86
    Steps
    9/24 - 7945

Friday was productive study-wise... my step count was decent - it helped that my sister's dog (husky) escaped and i walked a few blocks in search (we found her).
    Today is the day i take my final exam and see if how well i absorbed the material I've been reviewing/studying. Wish me luck!

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 905 Member
    @yukie86 good luck with your final exam.I'm sure you will smash it 😄
This discussion has been closed.