Team: The Big Butt Theory (October)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 I put the Stridekick app on my phone. I am HASWLRS. When I come back I will look forward to some step challenges!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,642 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 I put the Stridekick app on my phone. I am HASWLRS. When I come back I will look forward to some step challenges!!

@cmhubbard92 and @HASWLRS and anyone else out there that I'm friends with on Fitbit, I have created an account on Stridekick also and am DaffyGirl88. I can't sync my FB right now because it isn't accepting my pw. 😕. I will try and fix it after I get back home and find the post-it that I scribbled it on. 😁. Not up to creating a new one right now and changing it across the board. 😁
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Oct. 9
    track: yes
    under: no, but close
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 32 min.
    steps: 6470
  • ashleymullo6195
    ashleymullo6195 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Ashleymullo6195
    weigh in
    Pw 11.3lb
    Cw 11.00
    Lost 3 pounds this week so happy
  • ashleymullo6195
    Options
    Ashleymullo6195
    weigh in
    Pw 11.3lb
    Cw 11.00

On another note I completely forgot to put my weigh in yesterday as I was so busy and now I've just found out there is a time frame and limit and you halft to put your weigh in at 12 on a sataday and now I'll be down as I lost apsolutly nothing when I did lol we'll that's very disappointing and I didn't know this.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Ashleymullo6195
    weigh in
    Pw 11.3lb
    Cw 11.00

On another note I completely forgot to put my weigh in yesterday as I was so busy and now I've just found out there is a time frame and limit and you halft to put your weigh in at 12 on a sataday and now I'll be down as I lost apsolutly nothing when I did lol we'll that's very disappointing and I didn't know this.

@ashleymullo6195 Ashley, do not fret! Sometime on Sundays the moderator will tabulate the weight losses from the spreadsheet, but it is rarely first thing in the morning, and for you that is well into the afternoon. Your wonderful loss has been entered!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    OCTOBER WEEK #1 RESULTS

The Biggest Loser Is...

1st - @cmhubbard92. - 3.17%

2nd - @Tdrjustus3. - 2.36%
    3rd - @Jackiej311. - 2.21%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory

1st - @cmhubbard92. - 3.17%
    2nd - @ashleymullo6195. - 1.28%
    3rd - @roz0810. - 0.63%

Well, our very own @cmhubbard92 was this week's overall BIGGEST LOSER!! Congratulations, Christine....way to come back in style!! And a sincere congratulations to Ashley and Roz, both of whom also had a great week and were the second and third biggest losers for team TBBT!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    It is Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. We are going to my in-laws this afternoon. It was thrown together last minute but everyone can make it! I even made time to make crustless pumpkin pies for my celiac mother-in-law. Hope you are all having a super Sunday!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 10/09
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: no
    under calories: no
    exercise: no
    Steps : 3588
    Water: 128

Yesterday: having a rough week since Thursday migraine and fatigue…..

Just for today 10/10, WWD 1, 7000steps 🚶‍♀️, 18 hr IF , read bible plan🧎‍♀️, read 2 chapters📚, Daily calm🧘‍♀️, walk 30 min, sleep 💤 8 hr,
    Rest day Not feeling well have had a migraine since Friday

Username: Murdog3t
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last Week's weight: 159.4
    Todays Weight: 158.4
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    It is Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. We are going to my in-laws this afternoon. It was thrown together last minute but everyone can make it! I even made time to make crustless pumpkin pies for my celiac mother-in-law. Hope you are all having a super Sunday!

Happy Thanksgiving
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    10/8/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 5,912
    Water: 96oz

10/9/21
    Under: yes
    Steps: 5,011
    Water: 32oz

• ashleymullo6195
    Options
    Ashleymullo6195
    weigh in
    Pw 11.3lb
    Cw 11.00

@ashleymullo6195 Ashley, do not fret! Sometime on Sundays the moderator will tabulate the weight losses from the spreadsheet, but it is rarely first thing in the morning, and for you that is well into the afternoon. Your wonderful loss has been entered!!

Ahh that's great I'm made up I was able to still be put down even though I was late lol thanks very much
  • ashleymullo6195
    Options
    10/10
    Ashleymullo6195
    Excersize - yes
    Logged food - yes
    Under calories - yes
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    10/10/21
    Under: yes
    Steps: 10,212
    Water: 64oz
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »

Happy Thanksgiving

@murdog3t Thank you, Tami, and I hope you feel better soon!! I can't even imagine having a weekend long migraine.
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Sunday October 10, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 22,251
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options

Happy Thanksgiving to you. I would love to have a crustless pumpkin pie. That is wonderful that everyone could make it.
  • HASWLRS
    edited October 2021
    Options
    maryc11 wrote: »
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Sunday October 10, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 22,251

@maryc11 A great Sunday, Mary! Look at that step total!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »

Happy Thanksgiving to you. I would love to have a crustless pumpkin pie. That is wonderful that everyone could make it.

@brandi_84 Thank you, Brandi. The recipe was really easy; I found it on-line under "delish" after googling crustless pumpkin pie.
  • kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    kristiekay1962
    Oct. 10
    track: yes
    under: no
    water: 8 glasses
    exercise: 32 min.
    steps: 11281