Replies

• Morethanjustanumber
    Options
    Weekly weigh in

Saturday 2/12

PW 245.7
    CW 244.2

Loss 1.5

Finally am meeting my hydration goal. Who knew switching from carbonated water to still water would make that big of a difference.

Linda we were posting about the same time. Here it is again since we’ve gone to a new page.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,414 Member
    Options
    it is a very cold day here today. the sun is shining brightly. my daughter says hi. she is at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well. i have been for a walk and i feel great. i will be doing some dancing later on this afternoon. i got my grocery shopping done today. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,107 Member
    Options
    The February Week 3 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, Feb. 13th...this week we spend some time focusing on self-care because there's ONLY ONE YOU!! You can put yourself first and STILL be an AWESOME person!!! Join us, will you?!! See you tomorrow!

Here's your link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10856371/february-week-3-group-challenge-self-care-bingo#latest

Jessica :smile:
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    02/12
    33 minutes elliptical 4.5 miles moderate
    11 minutes stationary bike 1.1 miles moderate
    It has been cold here and I want to eat everything in sight. Am having Valentines dinner with my family. Will aim to eat within maintenance calories and if below will be happy.

Have a great weekend!
  • Pippin20206
    Pippin20206 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Steps 8229
  • Morethanjustanumber
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Date 2/12
    Step count 9252
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,487 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in

Saturday 2/12

PW 245.7
    CW 244.2

Loss 1.5

Finally am meeting my hydration goal. Who knew switching from carbonated water to still water would make that big of a difference.

Linda we were posting about the same time. Here it is again since we’ve gone to a new page.

Awesome loss! That happens from time to time so thanks for reposting.

Jpedno wrote: »
    Username: jpedno
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 159.6
    CW: 157.8

Headed in the right direction. I worry about the Super Bowl and Valentine’s Day throwing me off. I don’t care about the game but I do care about nachos! I’m going to try to up exercise and be mindful of portions. But more importantly, I want to be selective on my indulgences and not use it as an excuse to binge on all the things.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 steps:

2/10 6,358
    2/11 7,577

Nice loss! Unfortunately, events happen all through the year. You have a solid plan and if you stick to it you will be ok. Enjoy your nachos and valentines.

@mari_moulin
    Fantastic loss! How are you and your family feeling with the Covid?

All still with flu symptoms. Me mostly a headache and still no sense of smell or taste. All feeling a little better each day. Mike still testing negative. All quarantined until feb 14th.

Thanks for checking in Linda ♥️🌻

That’s great to here. My daughter and family finished quarantine yesterday. Only my granddaughter tested positive of the four of them.

it is a very cold day here today. the sun is shining brightly. my daughter says hi. she is at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well. i have been for a walk and i feel great. i will be doing some dancing later on this afternoon. i got my grocery shopping done today. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.

Great job on the exercise! When I read your updates it makes me want a budgie bird. I am afraid to with my two cats.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    02/12
    33 minutes elliptical 4.5 miles moderate
    11 minutes stationary bike 1.1 miles moderate
    It has been cold here and I want to eat everything in sight. Am having Valentines dinner with my family. Will aim to eat within maintenance calories and if below will be happy.

Have a great weekend!

Hope you have a great valentines dinner.

jayenguk wrote: »
    Good morning, happy Sunday guys!
    So yesterday my brother came to visit and they bought these cream cakes...so my mum, my brother and his wife are all like have a cake … I said no thanks, they kept on have a cake you wont be able to resist when you see them...again I said no thank you ..again they kept on you wont be able to resist have a cake ..this went on for most of the visit...I didn't have a cake ...so feeder family yes I will resist cos they didn't look that great tbh. Today I feel so happy I didn't cave in … feel fully back on track!

Great job resisting. I don’t know why people keep insisting when we say know. I have family members who know I am trying to lose weight but try to tempt me all the time.

rwood566 wrote: »
    Good evening everyone. Halfway thru the weekend. Keep up the fight.
    Check in for 2/12:
    Steps - 9577.
    Calories - around 1941. Ouch. Had to guess with lunch at sea world. Marti Gras. Ate a little of several things so I was happy. Not happy with snacking/desserts when I got home.
    Spent 3 1/2 hours at the park. Had a great time and got sunburned in the 80F winter weather.

Put it down as an off day. I am sure you will be back to making great choices today. I am so jealous of your weather. It feels like -19C(-2.2F) right now. Its going to be a cold walk to the pool house and back.

peng123 wrote: »
    Happy Sunday, Downsizers! We had our PetExpo yesterday - I'm exhausted! Purina donated A TON of cat litter to us - literally - and I have been lifting 50-pound bags into our storage facility. I'm heading back today to finish that up. @Megan_smartiepants1970 here are my steps:

2/11: 17,972
    2/12: 16,672

I am pleased to say that I stuck to my eating plan - and did not eat all of the pizza, candy and cookies that were being provided at the expo - I'm really hoping to be in the 150s come weigh-in day...

I hope you are all having a great weekend!!

Those are some crazy steps! Great job avoiding the foods at the expo. All that lifting would have burned some extra calories. How did you get involved with the pet expo?
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,487 Member
    Options
    ✅Close Rings
    ❌Steps 5,619
    ✅Log Food
    Swim 800 laps: 258/800

Closed my rings again with mini walks. Steps are better than yesterday. I am going to the pool in a few minutes to do exercises that keep my head above water. I will do some water walking, cardio and a leg workout. I am aiming to do at least 45 minutes.
  • Outdoorsy_Canadian
    Options
    Good morning!

I can’t remember if I posted Friday, so I’m including the steps:
    Friday: 4971
    Saturday: 6439

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,076 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    jwm5i6hi2hqs.png

Here is my Sunday friendly reminder of the people's steps I need ... Please have them in by no later than the evening of Tuesday the 15th ... If I do not have them by then ...I will have no choice but to zero them out ... Thanks for understanding :)

@tahm42 2/6- 2/12
    @littleflutterby 2/6- 2/12
    @JodiSW 2/7- 2/12
    @Jpedno 2/12
    @2BThinAgain5 2/11 & 2/12
    @MeowScout 2/6- 2/12
This discussion has been closed.