How many 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰 did I eat?πŸ™€

Options

Replies

• lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,615 Member
    Options
    The Boy was here the past few days - I'm just beat tonight - might manage to crawl off to bed! That child wears me down....lol....no better way to go though.

I know I managed about 10 bunnies today and maybe a few less Friday. Not sure if I'm going to bet it all tracked or just start clean tomorrow (probably the latter).

Lost of bunny counting going on here! WOW.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,609 Member
    Options
    There were bunnies... 11.5 to be exact... cauliflower and potatoes and little pickled onions... :wink:
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Good bunny round-up PAV. I'm thinking we all need some mini lariats to help us through our days?!

I was good this morning and tracked my food for Friday and Saturday. There were not great days - but not near as bad as I thought and even with being excructiatingly honest (maybe even generous) with my logging. If I trust Fitbit/MFP's exercise calories (which I will for these days to save my sanity/hopefulness) I'm came out only 150 calories over maintenance for the two days. Woohoo!

And for bunnies - not as great as I thought - but again not terrible:

Friday - 7.5
    Saturday - 10

Thank goodness for today :)
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Booming Bunnies on the 1st of May ….
    🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 πŸ°πŸ°πŸ‡ Not a 🐹 in sight today, but plenty yesterday πŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸΉπŸ’£
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Good bunnies there Atki!
    Don't forget that there are good 🐹 and bad πŸ€ 🐹.... so happy and good 🐹 we encourage! 😎
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,784 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Hmmm, let's tot up the Sunday bunnies...

90g prunes 🐰🐰
    100g each of raspberries, blueberries and banana 🐰🐰🐰
    142g Rhubarb 🐰
    100g each of broccoli, peas, carrots and boiled potato 🐰🐰🐰🐰
    An orange and an apple 🐰🐰

🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰 - 🐰🐰🐰
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Or more vegetables as meals?
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    My bunnies have tried to hide all weekend!

Grilled ( no oil ) peppers and onions
    7 oz. Sliced strawberries
    Sliced tomato
    2 slices vegetable, fruit, and seeded bread
    1/2 c. Black beans
    1/2 oz. Mixed nuts

• lauriekallis
    Options
    Sunday bunnies...🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰

3 Morning Clementine bunnies, 5 potato/cauliflower salad on a bed of field greens bunnies, 1 evening banana bunny...
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Connie: between the strawberries, the peppers, the onions, the tomato and the black beans you have more than a few good bunnies at the till!

BUT--We're BUNNIES here -- NOT SQUIRRELS! So what's with the NUTS and the SEEDED bread?

Is it because nuts, seeds, grains are considered "healthy"? They're definitely part of a well rounded diet. BUT--bunnies? Show my one country that says FIVE TO TEN servings of NUTS a day?!?!?! (NO: you don't get to count me as your daily NUT!) At this rate I'll be forced to add a nut bunny for the baclava I just received... and that would be plain nutty!
  • pamelar25
    pamelar25 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I had blueberries for a breakfast 🐰. I had almonds and dates for lunch in a snack bar Soo.. just a halfπŸ‡. For dinner though I got so many bunnies! Matchstick carrots, kale, lettace and tomatoes, bean sprouts and mint counting 6🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰. I'm getting better at this with
    7.5 🐰s!
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    Publix has this new organic bread and it is actually made with fruit, vegetables and seeds in it!…you can see the carrots and bananas in the slices and it must have a doz. types of seeds in it….chia, pepitas,sesame,sunflower etc….I like it plain or toasted…it is $4.99 a loaf but it is excellent…I don’t know if it should be counted as a bunny but I have been trying to include more healthy snacks in my diet like nuts and seeds….I bought a bag of chia seeds and ground flax seeds and I have been looking at recipes…I want to impress my cardiologist with my amazing knowledge and she will be confused why I am overweight!…Right?
  • PAV8888
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Hmmmm..... Chia seeds can be filling for the Calories. But you still have to make sure not to overspend. Not as sure about flax seeds. Generally I find nuts and seeds tasty, but depending on the circumstances calorically expensive! So I do eat them. But in the frivolous condiment as opposed to base food category. Then again 60% of my calories are probably in the frivolous category!🀣
  • Janatki
    Options
    Just 🐰🐰🐰 🐰🐰🐰 … OD’d on roasted veggies! No room for anymoreπŸ«‘πŸŒΆπŸ‹πŸ§…πŸ§„
  • Janatki
    Options
    Addendum - 🐰🐰🐰- room for the berries found 😬
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    🐰
    6 oz. Sliced strawberries
    11 spears asparagus
    2 oz. Boiled carrots
    3 oz. Roasted potatoes
    2 c. Mixed green salad with leaf lettuce, spinach, onions, cucumbers
    Sliced tomatoe
    1 c. red grapes
    1 ear of corn

1 slice organic fruit, vegetable, and seeded bread

Lots of 🐰 🐰 🐰!
  • pamelar25
    pamelar25 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    May 2nd bunnies: blueberries and prunes for breakfast🐰🐰. Lunch I had romaine lettace and red green and yellow peppers for🐰🐰. And for dinner I had mushrooms, with califlower rice and asparagus for 🐰🐰🐰. As well as a serving of red peppers, zuccini and eggplant mixed for a 🐰. So I had 8🐰s!
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,784 Member
    Options
    A good bunny day yesterday (Monday):

Large salad for lunch 🐰🐰
    Even larger salad for dinner 🐰🐰🐰
    Houmous and falafel 🐰
    Blueberries, banana, orange 🐰🐰🐰
    Avocado 🐰
    80g prunes 🐰🐰

🐰🐰🐰-🐰🐰🐰-🐰🐰🐰-🐰🐰🐰