Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 6,080 Member
    It’s 28 feels like 21 at 5:12AM with a high of 50 today. Insight Timer Quote: An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.—Jef Mallett I AM: I am thankful for the love I am capable of giving and receiving. Action for Happiness: Find a new way to tell someone you appreciate them. Closed all 3 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,124 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 267/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W3/D3: Legs + ROMWOD: Hips & Quads in the gym this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,639 Member
    ~Happy ThanksGiving Eve Day~
    ~ BLESSings ALLways ~ Deby ~
    .wexi2mlj1dsi.gif
  • macrat12
    qa7dsv51myhe.jpg

It’s 34 feels like 28 with a high of 59 today. Insight Timer Quote: Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.—Ernest Hemingway I AM: I choose to nurture and nourish my body. Action for Happiness: Set aside a regular time to pursue an activity you love. Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating today or this weekend. Closed all 3 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 17,351 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 268/305 miles day this morning, Traditional Body Building W3/D4: Shoulders/Chest + ROMWOD Wrist & Ankles after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner at work.
  • DebyS137
    e25xsns35t1m.gif
    ~👋~ Waving Hi ~ 🤶🏼 ~ Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday ~And~ a WONDERfilled Week~

"Every decently-made object, from a house to a lamp post to a bridge, spoon or egg cup, is not
    just a piece of 'stuff' but a physical embodiment of human energy, testimony to the magical
    ability of our species to take raw materials and turn them into things of use, value and beauty."
    ~ Kevin McCloud
  • macrat12
    It’s 23 feels like 15 at 6:28AM with a high of 48 today. Insight Timer Quote: Wellness is a connection of paths: knowledge and action.—Joshua Welch I AM: I am invincible when I am my truest self. Action for Happiness: Join a friend doing their hobby and find out why they love it. Closed all 3 ❤ 💕 on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,670 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 272/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W4/D1: Chest/Arms + ROMWOD: Ankle & Hips in the gym this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137

p0et8d80booz.gif

~~👋~~ Waving Hi ~ 🤶🏼 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Wishing You a TERRIFICally TWINKLING Tuesday ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~🌟~ Twinkle, twinkle, little star ~🌟~ How I wonder what you are, Up above theworld so high
    ~ Like a diamond in the sky ~🌟~ Twinkle, twinkle, little star~🌟~How I wonder what you are~
  • DebyS137
    1s9y74bhbxuk.gif
    ~👋~ Waving Hi ~ 🤶🏼 ~ Wishing You a WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday

“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness;
    and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." ~ ~ ~ Audrey Hepburn ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It’s 34 feels like 28 at 5:11AM with a high of 57 today. Insight Timer Quote: I make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes.—Sara Teasdale I AM: I welcome serenity into my world. Action for Happiness: Enjoy new music today. Play, sing, dance or listen. Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,067 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 274/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W4/D3: Legs + ROMWOD: Wrists & Shoulders in the gym this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • macrat12
    It’s 48 feels like 43 at 5:11AM with a high of 55 today and chances of rain this afternoon. Insight Timer Quote: Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.—William S. Burroughs I AM: I love my body and all it does for me. Action for Happiness: Look for new reasons to be hopeful, even in tough times. Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,647 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 275/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W4/D4: Shoulders/Chest + ROMWOD: Head to Toe in the gym this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    xjfjrhq7dnvc.gif
    ~👋~ Waving Hi ~ 🤶🏼 ~Welcome to the Gift of TODAY - Have a THANKfilled Thursday~

"Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."
    ~ Melody Beattie
  • DebyS137

45z1ibc3vs1a.gif
    ~👋~ Waving Hi ~ 🤶🏼 ~ Welcome to December
    Wishing You a FESTIVE FUNtastic Friday & a WooHoo WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"Make space in your life for the things that matter, for family and friends, love and generosity, fun
    and joy. Without this, you will burn out in mid-career and wonder where your life went."
    ~ ~ Jonathan Sacks
  • DebyS137
    3qdm9etuqb2v.gif
    ~🤶🏼~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday ~And~ a WooHoo WONDERfilled Week~

~ ~ "The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~ ~
    ~ ~ Eden Phillpotts ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It’s 37 feels like 32 at 7:11AM with a high of 50 today. Insight Timer Quote: Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.—Richard Whately I AM: I am always kind to others and to myself, regardless of what is happening in my life. Action for Happiness: Give a gift to someone who is homeless or feeling lonely. Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,200 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 280/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W5/D2: Back/Shoulders + ROMWOD: Shoulders & Spine + Day 5 of 25 Days Pull Up/Ring Row Challenge after breakfast and 60 min walk this afternoon.
  • DebyS137
    hqsaquahh77t.gif
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~🤶🏼~ Waving Hi ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Wishing You a Most LOVEly TERRIFIC Tuesday ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"It's a wonderful world. You can't go backwards. You're always moving forward. It's the wonderful
    part about life. And that's terrific." ~ ~ ~ Harvey Fierstein ~ ~ ~
  • DebyS137
    7a0dakdvoobo.gif
    ~ ~ Waving Hi~ ~ 🤶🏼 ~ ~Wishing You a ~ 🐦 ~ BIRDYfull WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ 🐦 ~

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those
    that sang best." ~ ~ ~ ~ Henry Van *kitten* ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    It’s 28 feels like 33 at 7:17AM with a high of 55 today. Insight Timer Quote: My destination is no longer a place, rather a new way of seeing.—Marcel Proust I AM: I have great potential and brilliant ideas. Action for Happiness: Leave a positive message for someone else to find. Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,970 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 282/305 mile a day this morning, Traditional Body Building W5/D3: Legs and ROMWOD: Wrists & Ankles + Day 6 of 25 Days Pull Up/Ring Row Challenge in the gym after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • DebyS137
    wdc1g97vr2e2.gif
    ~Welcome to TODAY~🤶🏼~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a BLOOMing THOUGHT-filled Thursday ~

"Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever
    you shine the light of your thankful thoughts." ~ Alan Cohen
  • macrat12
    It’s 58 feels like 58 at 7:24AM with a high of 63 and chances of rain today. Insight Timer Quote: Wishing a day of enlightenment and inner peace on Bodhi Day to those who celebrate.—Insight Timer Team I AM: Despite how I feel, I understand this feeling and situation are temporary. Action for Happiness: Do something helpful for a friend or family member. Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 16,178 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 283/305 mile a day this Morning, Traditional Body Building W5/D5: Back/Arms + Pliability: Hams/Back & Day 8 of 25 Day Pull Ups/Ring Row Challenge after work and 60 min walk after dinner.
  • macrat12
    It’s 39 feels like 34 at 7:50AM with a high of 50 today. Insight Timer Quote: Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.—Isabelle Lafleche I AM: I make little improvements that make me happy. Action for Happiness: Notice when you’re hard on yourself or others and be kind instead. Quote of the day: Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.—Diego Maradona Closed 💕 ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,264 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 284/305 mile a day this morning, Pliability: Aud + Day 9 of 25 Days Pull Up/Resistance Band Rows after breakfast and 60 min walk after dinner/before church.
  • DebyS137
    nb4rxu9lzg1k.gif
    ~🤶🏼~ Waving Hi ~Wishing You a Most MAGICal Monday ~And~ a WooHoo WONDERfilled Week~

"There's a magical tie to the land of our home..... which the heart cannot break..... though the
    footsteps may roam." ~ ~ ~ Eliza Cook ~ ~ ~