Intermittent Chat ~ Come on in and say HI

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,168 Member
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Don’t wait for the perfect moment. Taken the moment and make it perfect.—Aryn Kyle
    I AM: I am thrilled to stand out from the crowd.
    Action for Happiness: Call a friend to catch up and really listen to them.
    Happy National Strawberry Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Champions keep playing until they get it right.—Billie Jean King
    Day 57 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 5.30 miles yesterday.
    Work 11AM-6PM so getting my workout in before work and if time will get mobility in before work but if not then will get done after work.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Options
    i6fjzzqcro1x.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Wishing You a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~Welcome to the Last Day of February~

"The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves -and-
    this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of Their life." ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Brian Tracy ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Life is really just a lesson in finding balance between fear and courage.—Cara E. Yar Khan
    I AM: I unapologetically pour my energy into my passions.
    Action for Happiness: Give positive comments to as many people as possible today.
    Happy National Floral Design Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall.—Nashawn Kelley
    Day 58 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 5.09 miles yesterday.
    Work 10AM-3PM so getting my workout in after work today but getting my morning walk in as usual.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    apteebixssud.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼‍♀️~Good Morning~ Wishing You a WONDERfully WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday~
    ~March BLESSINGS Everyone~

"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy
    to leave behind." ~ Taylor Swift ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Your thoughts are your message to the world. Just as the rays are the messages of the Sun.—Amit Ray
    I AM: I am more than good enough and I get better every day.
    Action for Happiness: Acknowledge someone’s problem or pain rather than trying to fix it.
    Happy National Bachelor’s Day and Leap Day!!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.—John Maxwell
    Day 59 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.76 miles yesterday.
    Work 8AM-1PM so getting into the gym this afternoon for my Chest/Back Day!!!!
  • DebyS137
    Options
    iv0zy08d0xvp.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Good Morning~ Wishing You a LOVEly BLOOMing THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~

~💖~"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are
    secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far. " ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Swami Vivekananda ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Rabbit, Rabbit wishing luck this month to all who read this.
    Insight Timer Quote: A slight change in your daily habits can guide your life to a very different destination.—James Clear
    I AM: I am an accomplished and successful person.
    Action for Happiness: Set an intention to live with awareness and kindness.
    Happy National Pig Day!!!!
    Happy World Zero Discrimination Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Success is not a destination, it’s a journey.—Zig Ziglar
    Day 60 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.06 miles yesterday.
    Off today so getting my morning workout then after breakfast going to get my gym workout in before catching up on podcasts and other stuff.
  • DebyS137
    edited March 1
    Options
    upqok2qhui30.gif
    ~Waving Hi~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~Welcome March ~💕~ Have a FUNtastic Friday & a WONDERfilled Weekend ~💕~

Thanks macrat12

"At the end of the day...... if I can say I had fun........ it was a good day. " ~ ~ ~ Simone Biles ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Take responsibility of your own happiness, never put it in other people’s hands.—Roy T. Bennett
    I AM: I accept change.
    Action for Happiness: Notice 3 things you find beautiful in the outside world.
    Happy National Read Across America Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Gold metals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.—Dan Gable
    Day 61 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.03 miles yesterday.
    March Challenge I’m walking a purposeful 2 miles each day and today is day 2.
    Off today so catching up on podcasts and other stuff plus beginning training for a Memorial Day Workout called Murph.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    1hpupmyd0baf.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing You ~ a Most MARVELously Monday ~ and ~ a WONDERfilled Week ~

"In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Aristotle ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: Disconnecting from technology for a while creates room for real-world connections.—Chirlane McCray
    I AM: I ceaselessly pursue my success.
    Action for Happiness: Notice how you speak to yourself and choose to use kind words.
    Happy National Grammer Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: A champion is someone who gets up when they can’t.—Jack Dempsey
    Day 63 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 6.35 miles yesterday.
    Today is Day 4/31 2 miles a day in March Challenge.
    Work 11AM-5PM so getting all of my exercise I can in before work.

• DebyS137
    Options
    amdolllawjqa.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing You a Happy Terrific Tuesday ~😀~ May We Find HAPPYnessToday~😁~

~ ~ ~ ~ "Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy. " ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ Guillaume Apollinaire ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: The forces of the universe support those who work at healing themselves.—Yung Pueblo
    I AM: I stay focused on my projects.
    Action for Happiness: Bring to mind people you care about and send love to them.
    Happy National Cheese Doodle Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.—Wilma Roudolph
    Day 5/31 2 miles a day in March.
    Day 64 of 2024 miles in 2024 and I had 5.96 miles yesterday.
    Work noon-6PM so getting all but my afternoon walk in before work.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    5mtjlup03j0a.gif
    ~Waving Hi ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Wishing You~ a WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~

A bit of Horse Sense =
    " A horse never runs so fast as when he has other horses to catch up and outpace. " ~ ~Ovid~ ~

• macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.—Albert Camus
    I AM: As I grow, I remain committed to taking care of my body, mind, and soul.
    Action for Happiness: If you find yourself rushing, make an effort to slow down.
    Happy National White Chocolate Cheesecake Day!!!
    Pliability QOTD: The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.—Serena Williams
    Day 65 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 6.36 miles yesterday.
    Day 6/31 2 miles a day in March.
    Off today so getting my gym workout in after breakfast then mobility this afternoon, evening walk after dinner and 5PM Zoom Workout.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    rcnm3snb1bro.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ ~ Good Morning ~ ~ Wishing You a LOVEly THANKfilled Thursday ~ ~

"Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."
    ~ ~ ~ ~ Melody Beattie ~ ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: If you empower a young woman, you empower a whole community.—Leymah Gbowee
    I AM: Thankfulness comes naturally to my heart.
    Action for Happiness: Eat mindfully. Appreciate the taste, texture and smell of your food.
    Happy International Women’s Day!!!!
    Pliability QOTD: Believe you can and you’re halfway there.—Theodore Roosevelt
    Day 8/31 2 miles a day in March.
    Day 67 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 6.47 miles yesterday.
    Work 8AM-2PM so getting my gym workout in this afternoon after a stop to pay and pick up my taxes.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    yxvwnk208mj0.gif
    ~~ Waving Hi ~🙋🏼‍♀️~ Good Morning ~~ Wishing Everyone a LOVEly FRIENDly FUNtastic Friday ~~

~ ~ "It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. " ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~ ~ ~
  • macrat12
    Options
    Insight Timer Quote: You hear the sound of water… And that’s quite as important as anything I’ve got to say.—Alan Watts
    I AM: I love who I am.
    Action for Happiness: Take a full breath in and out before you reply to others.
    Happy National Meatball Day!!!
    Pliability QITD: You have to believe in yourself when no one else does.—Serena Williams
    Day 68 of 2024 miles in 2024 complete and I had 5.16 miles yesterday.
    Day 9/31 2 miles in March.
    Work 11AM-5PM today so getting my mobility and first walk done before work and will get second walk in before I leave work.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    594ixnie26yp.gif
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🙋🏼‍♀️ ~ Wishing You ~ a Most MARVELously Monday ~ and ~ a WONDERfilled Week ~

"In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Aristotle ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~