How many minutes did I exercise? β›·πŸ‚πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Όβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈβ›ΉοΈβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ύβ€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸŠβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€½β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸ§—β€β™€οΈπŸš΄πŸ»

Options

Replies

• lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,637 Member
    Options
    To a Mom whose son, daughter-in-law AND GRANDSON moved 3,000km away, 25 miles sounds beautifully close!
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Is there water readily available for the allotment gardens?????
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,971 Member
    Options
    Is there water readily available for the allotment gardens?????

No, unfortunately. Every drop has to either be toted there in containers in my wheelbarrow or collected in situ. I now have 3 full water butts which will help hugely this year - last summer I didn’t have any water butts and it was a nightmare!

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,654 Member
    Options
    Shed run off collection device?
  • Bella_Figura
    Options
    Yep! A game changer!
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    Gym this morning. I’m back in the routine after months of up and down effort due to injuries. I actually felt stronger leaving the gym rather than exhausted.
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Major progress, Yooly! Congratulations.
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Yoolypr wrote: Β»
    Gym this morning. I’m back in the routine after months of up and down effort due to injuries. I actually felt stronger leaving the gym rather than exhausted.

Now that's a happy post to run into!
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Gym tomorrow morning. I’m able to increase speed, reps and weights slowly. Incremental improvements each time.
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Woohoo :) 14 minutes rowing yesterday. Almost didn't start (after trying for a week) but I was on the phone with my ex husband/co grand parent talking about bringing a LOT of Lego to Newfoundland when I go in April (he has many hockey bags he uses for drum stuff so they seemed like a good bet :) )

We were talking about exercise ... I was whining about not having really started again other than walking despite knowing how much strength/muscle I lost last year. He is still a great support and knows me well enough to motivate me to get to it. I got to it :) I am pretty blessed.

Google didn't play Papa Was a Rolling Stone this time when I asked her to play Funk. But still lots of lively music to keep my rowing down the river :) (not rowing against the current yet!)
  • lauriekallis
    edited March 14
    Options
    Working on upping my NEAT - still getting it together. Most days now I don't have a "lie down" which I'm sure is going to make a significant difference. I was hoping I would get past that. Really easy after a year of one recovery after another to have it become the new lifestyle. Maybe I won't!!!
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Say NO to the down! :smiley:
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Gym this morning felt good πŸ‘. I was able to add weights, stay on the treadmill longer and faster with greater incline. Feels like something is changing for the better. I’m still going very easy on the wrist/shoulder exercises until I see the orthopedic surgeon next week. The pain has muted somewhat to a dull ache.
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Good for you, Yooly - you are a trooper!!!!!!
  • Creamtea42
    Creamtea42 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Walk with dog….maybe 40 mins. Housework … maybe 10 mins πŸ˜‚
    All counts eh?!
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Walk with dog….maybe 40 mins. Housework … maybe 10 mins πŸ˜‚
    All counts eh?!

Sounds like exercise to me!
  • Bella_Figura
    Options
    4 solid hours of digging today - finally we have a little sunshine!
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Woohoo! I hear that I am going home to spring!

Definitely still winter here. I missed my early Monday morning flight because the highway was so bad and just St. John's that we had to turn back. I'm at the airport early today because the snow blew in again and I didn't wanna have to pay for another missed flight.

It was nice Having extra time with the boy β™₯️
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Nice having extra time for sure.
    Ticket change prices.... definitely not nice.
    hope your trip is smooth.
  • Bella_Figura
    Options
    I'm going to be sore tomorrow...6 hours of digging...I dug up an entire tree! Admittedly it was a reasonably small one, but even so the root ball was bigger than a 1970s Space Hopper...
    guz7cgckbsjg.png