Daily Chats and Encouragements

Options

Replies

• Restfinder
    Restfinder Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    Amen! Our desires must align with His desires for us!

Please keep me in your prayers. Last night my shoulders, back, and right hip started hurting and it's continued this morning. We have a storm front coming through and I'm hoping that it's just arthritis not liking it. Thanks so much! Love you
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,384 Member
    Options
    Holding you up in prayers

Am still sick with this cold - 2 more days of meds then need to see doc so he can check he condition of my lungs so that we can proceed with next surgery.

Have lose every week now for 6 weeks - the small amounts are adding up and I am liking the new number on the scale. Should be 4 - 5 pounds down by the end of April which will get me below 230 so looking forward to that happening

3p5277wyvjhv.jpg
  • bren5535
    bren5535 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Prayers for you Kim, in this painful episode. Any new or sudden pain is of concern and I too...hope it's an arthritis flare and it will ease up very soon. Hope the storm passes quickly as well with no damages locally.

Prayers for you too, Marilyn....in the days ahead as you prep for another surgery. I like that chart....it's big enough I can see well and Lists some yummy things.

Turns out my bug man came yesterday....I often get the days confused, after tossing the little notice we get, thinking surely I'll remember. Oh well... there's next month to see if I get it right. Other than my pain and fatigue issues...I'm OK...and still blessed. Love you all.

This makes me smile....knowing He cares about everything that touches our lives and has answers for all our questions about how to proceed, no matter how rough a path we might travel at times.
    4dvgwogajndn.jpg
  • Restfinder
    Options
    Great list, unfortunately I like about four things - sigh! Praise the Lord, so far my kidneys are doing fine! You are doing really well, Marilyn! Keep moving forward.
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    jzchp4xc1dpe.jpg
  • Restfinder
    Options
    HAPPY SATURDAY my beautiful lovelies. I hope you are having a good day.

I started mine with a headache but it went away fairly quickly with medicine, so I am praising the Lord for that. Anything good comes from the Lord!

I hope y'all have a very blessed Lord's Day tomorrow! Love you
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    k6efcysmes5q.jpg
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    0mcj6phjxpmj.jpg
  • bren5535
    edited April 15
    Options
    Wishing you all a new week of peace, comfort, healing...protection, provision and joy sparkers to bring smiles to your hearts. Love and prayers for us all.
    2abc73375g5i.png
  • bren5535
    edited April 15
    Options
    Happy Birthday to our Missy! Be blessed abundantly!
    cigd1aipjlwx.png
  • kzrkzr
    kzrkzr Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Bren for thinking of me!
    My daughter is having a sweet baby girl...I had to keep that secret for over a month lol.
    95 percent of people thought it was a boy lol
    I've been working in my garden and trying to stay busy.
    prayers for all of you

• Restfinder
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISSY. I'm terrible at remembering those days. I put it in my calendar, but then never really look at it! I hope you had a very good day! :) Hope you take pictures of that gorgeous garden and share them with us. I always enjoy that.

Love the pictures and messages, ladies.

Was down with some stomach issues yesterday and still having some pain and cramping this morning. Lord willing it will clear up soon! Love you very much.
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    jturzkeaeb66.jpg
  • Restfinder
    Options
    Okay Marilyn, I noticed that raspberries falls into the have list on your first list posting, and here it is in the avoid catagory! Hmmm??? :)
  • Restfinder
    Options
    Wow, I misspelled category! heehee!

No one in either of my teams, I'm so lonely! :(;) Feeling better today, stomach issues have resolved - praise the Lord. I'm a little bit headachy though. Nothing bad, just that nagging ache. I have my compression wraps on for my calves and I put my thigh brace on since that area hurt quite a bit this morning. The braces really do help! Are they convenient? No. Are they comfortable? Not always. Are they necessary? Yep! I'm so glad that I've been able to get all of the ones that I've needed. I don't need them all the time, but they are there when I do!

I hope that y'all are having lovely weather where you are and a beautiful day. Love you
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    Raspberries - I understand they are good for the kidneys BUT can get stones to appear, therefore listed on both lists

ba3cgy61wiqh.jpg
  • bren5535
    Options
    My left knee/leg went south yesterday...I think it's in Tuscaloosa by now. The pain is intense and walking is even more limited than usual. I asked Walgreens to deliver my insulin but they don't do delivery on refrigerated meds so I'll re-order when I'm able to walk/drive and do a pick up. I still have some so didn't have to force myself to go right now. I'm so thankful for that! Praying this passes quickly. It's been the right knee going out up until now and I didn't do anything to it....

Made a grab plate for lunch. A little can of mackerel with jalapenos added, a handful of grape tomatoes, the last 2 slices of deli ham and 5 Ritz with a bit of sweet onion dressing...and my last banana, It was enough and very good. I'm thinking chicken strips/fries in the air fryer for dinner. Another grabby meal to throw together quickly. I really need to get some salads done up....before more produce rots.

So glad your tummy issues resolved themselves, Kim. So many things can knock the wind from our sails rather quickly!

Prayers for all of us, each day. So glad you're here. Love you! Be at rest, be strengthened and restored...86zr9wdvgk4q.png
  • Restfinder
    Options
    What a great passage! I needed that, thank you! I'm so sorry about your leg! If you get to a point you need the insulin but still can't walk, if you have someone who could pick it up for you... My husband picks up my meds all the time, and a friend has done it as well, even the one I need ID for - I hope you can find someone who can help you with that! If I lived where you are and drove ;) I'd do it in a heartbeat! I sure hope the walker is being a big help to you! Some days I feel like I need to bring Mom's out, but praise the Lord mine comes in spurts rather than that one time where the pain and weakness went on for about 2 weeks. Praise the Lord it hasn't done that again! My right leg hurts pretty much all the time now, and the hip pain comes and goes with different motions - so I try to avoid those - except sitting down and standing up - can't do much about that! LOL! I got the information for Medicare so Wade is looking at that. We kind of have an idea of the direction we will go in, but there are so many differing opinions out there it's hard to be positive! God will lead!

Love y'all. Hope you are well and are able to enjoy Bible Study tonight.
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    5ush7twcp8d2.jpg
  • Restfinder
    Options
    I do some sort of cranberry every day! Whether it's cranberry juice with added cranberry powder (dried cranberries made into a powder - the only ingredient is cranberries), or I take two cranberry capsules. Sometimes the juice makes my tummy acidy. I love pineapple, red grapes and macadamias too!