How many minutes did I exercise? β›·πŸ‚πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Όβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈβ›ΉοΈβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ύβ€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸŠβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€½β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸ§—β€β™€οΈπŸš΄πŸ»

Options

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,654 Member
    edited April 10
    Options
    THAT'S

a

LOT

of

DIGGING!!!!

(Similar in quantity to me trying to "explain" myself to "non male" friends :wink: tsk tsk tsk )
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: Β»
    (Similar in quantity to me trying to "explain" myself to "non male" friends :wink: tsk tsk tsk )

What is it about you that needs explanation for women? Inquiring minds want to know……
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Well let me see how to.... explain this.... first rule of digging..... hmmm, something about quitting and shoveling πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ or was it shoveling and quitting? πŸ€”πŸ€― See, by the time I manage to figure all the complicated stuff out .... I've usually dug myself in at least as deep as Bella's root ball! πŸ’ͺ
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,640 Member
    Options
    rg1x1dcpi7td.jpg
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    Well there’s two options PAV. Climb out of the hole and run like hell. Or keep digging until you find what you need.
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Ha! Wish I could figure out the running but I only do fast walking πŸ˜‰ I'm sort of an easily captured audience!🀣
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    I like this, Yooly. Sometimes you just have to push through and after much confusion and miscommunications that kernel of truth will shine! I'm sure that you are full of shiny golden kernels, PAV.

• Creamtea42
    Creamtea42 Posts: 248 Member
    edited April 13
    Options
    Only a small walk today to get dog out as over did it yesterday - thank goodness for ball throwers!
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    More digging....
  • PAV8888
    Options
    What kind? And are you the kind of badger who makes a left at Albuquerque!!!???🀣

(Someone said that to me yesterday so not sure what it means!!!!!🀣🀣🀣)
  • Creamtea42
    Options
    Or @Bella_Figura is actually helping the UK nurses & doctors antipode to Oz! Press here full of an impending mass exodus due to state of our NHS!
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: Β»
    What kind?
    Digging for victory!
    qb7zdqje0fme.png
  • PAV8888
    Options
    That's an awesome revival!😘
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Woohoo BELLA!!!!!!! Earthworms beware.
  • Creamtea42
    Options
    Got in a better walk yesterday - even suprised the mutt! Minimal joint pain as a result - winning! Thought i’d tracked the effort on my watch, only to find I’d pausedit! πŸ™„πŸ₯΄
  • PAV8888
    edited April 20
    Options
    Oh no!!!
    Sympathy
    Today I didn't wear my Fitbit for a walk. Had to extrapolate from phone and Google for time and km🀬🀬🀬..

But if the mutt wuz happy all good
  • Creamtea42
    Options
    Pushed self today & mutt well walked - hip feeling dogey; but glad we got out & about….steroids tapered down further - getting there!
  • PAV8888
    edited April 23
    Options
    For a second I thought your mutt was a "hip" dogie... but then I figured out that your hip wants to play dodge ball on you!

s'ok. Mine wants me to go on a no-eat diet where she gets everything on my plate!

Now blue light turned down and off to zzz's land for ms tea! :lol:
  • Creamtea42
    Options
    My doggy I’d definitely hip!
  • Creamtea42
    Options
    2qk40mw9brim.jpeg