How many minutes did I exercise? β›·πŸ‚πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Όβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈβ›ΉοΈβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ύβ€β™€οΈπŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸŠβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€½β€β™€οΈπŸš£β€β™€οΈπŸ§—β€β™€οΈπŸš΄πŸ»

Options
1171819202123Β»

Replies

• lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,637 Member
    Options
    Oh she is beautiful <3
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,652 Member
    Options
    I'll have one! :blush:
  • Creamtea42
    Creamtea42 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Aw .. cheers she is ….she’s an adopted with probs, scared of her own shadow and I have to keep her under close control as she can (& has) lashed out at other dogs, but she is full of fun!
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    I seem to be able to control eating better when not exercising. If I go a week without the gym I’m able to be in control.

Days I go to the gym I’m ravenous and will eat everything in sight. All day. I don’t burn that many calories at the gym - 300 calories tops! All I can figure out is fatigue? I have to be extra careful on gym days or I totally lose it.

But I need to exercise for multiple physical reasons. It’s just a constant battle.
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,637 Member
    Options
    Yooly - you may have hit it with "fatigue" - that is one of my biggest triggers for over eating. Can you build in a "lie down" - if not a nap on gym days?
  • PAV8888
    Options
    Fatigue not good for me not overeating
  • Yoolypr
    Options
    Yooly - you may have hit it with "fatigue" - that is one of my biggest triggers for over eating. Can you build in a "lie down" - if not a nap on gym days?

But I don’t feel all that exhausted. I just feel like eating the whole kitchen. It’s a quandary!
  • Creamtea42
    Options
    Yoolypr wrote: Β»
    But I don’t feel all that exhausted. I just feel like eating the whole kitchen. It’s a quandary!

Yeah … I get this …. & once I start, there seems to be no end … no obvious trigger often πŸ˜’

• Yoolypr
    Options
    Went to the gym this morning after a week off. Lock up the kitchen! I’ll try to manage the uncontrollable urges to eat everything in sight. πŸ™πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜±
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,971 Member
    Options
    I've been increasing my intentional and NEAT activity recently, but today was a tad excessive!

I walked 14, 000 steps, did 3 solid hours of heavy digging and rode 20 miles on the trainer at threshold intensity. I need to nip this in the bud, because I can hear alarm bells ringing!

That said, today was an exceptional day, so perhaps I don't need to worry...
  • PAV8888
    Options
    I hope you consumed 3k calories to fuel all this which I know you didn't.... so: self diagnosis confirmed. You're supposed to take care of our Bella!🀯😘
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 3,971 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, I'm taking it really slow and only running a daily deficit of about 110 calories (enough to lose 0.1kg per week)...but I admit that yesterday's was a much larger deficit than that!
  • PAV8888
    Options
    A patient Bella is awesome to see!πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž
  • Creamtea42
    Options
    😎 Dog walk in the sunshine around a reservoir. Nice numbers on watch!