Hufflepuff Common Room

Options

Replies

• skinnysuzie
    skinnysuzie Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday to you all,
    Wow, I cannot believe so many days have slipped by since I have been on last. Definitely hope to be better this week, however, this week is going to be crazy busy. Here are my stats for the days I haven't posted any, what a great NEWT challenge. Overall I feel I eat pretty well, but this made me realize I definitely need to improve.

Stats For 12/13 through 12/17--Sad as they are

Newts: 45
    OWLS: 0
    House Pts: 0

OK, definitely will do better this week.

My weight this week: 161.0 Whoo Hooo a loss of 1.4 lbs. Interestingly, my weight was exactly the same 162.4 for 8 days in a row which I found amazing that it didn't vary at all. I was surprised to step on the scale and have a loss yesterday, and it was still there this morning. : )
  • msrobinson77
    Options
    Good morning huffles! My weight has really been fluctuating this week and I'm guessing it has to do with water retention so this week's challenge is perfect. I struggle to get my water in the cold months. Weighed in this morning at 136.5 which is a slight gain from last week. I've definitely been eating too many sweets and convenience foods.
    Friday
    5 newts
    O owls
    O HP

Saturday
    5 newts
    O owls
    60 HP
  • lcjensen83
    lcjensen83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I really did help.
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    ok so an exercise challenge hmmmm

1 point for every 20mins of exercise you do

is that ok? sorry my imagination is not the greatest and also sorry a day late!

Ok so let's do 1 OWL for every 20 minutes of exercise . Enjoy the week Hufflepuffs! I will be posting a special Holiday week challenge and we will pick up Prefects in the New Year.

thought id make it easy as i can imagine people mite not have as much time to exercise with the run up to xmas (well i know im lucky to squeeze in 30 mins atm :laugh: )
  • daddylion87
    Options
    Hello everyone. Sorry I missed out on so much of the competition. I had a death in my family that kept me away from MFP for a long time. I am back now and ready to jump back into this healthy lifestyle. Having someone close to me die because of weight related issues has helped me realize how important it is to get healthy the right way.
  • msrobinson77
    Options
    Welcome back! So sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure your efforts will be a big inspiration to your family.
    Hello everyone. Sorry I missed out on so much of the competition. I had a death in my family that kept me away from MFP for a long time. I am back now and ready to jump back into this healthy lifestyle. Having someone close to me die because of weight related issues has helped me realize how important it is to get healthy the right way.
  • skinnysuzie
    Options

Welcome back, so sorry to hear of your loss, We have missed you and are glad to 'see' you back again.
  • skinnysuzie
    Options
    I am going to try to get in the habit of logging on and posting stats at night, instead of in the morning. I really don't allow myself computer time in the morning.

My stats for today 12/18

Newts: 0 Well we ate out and I did have a salad with dinner, however it was made with iceberg lettuce so I feel I really cannot
    count it as a veggie. Not a great day for the ole diet, but I have a harder time on the weekends as we all do.
    Owls: 1
    House points: 24

By the end of the week all of my kiddos will be home, sooo excited.
  • bumflapassassin
    bumflapassassin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Right, final scores for last week:
    190 NEWTs
    27 OWLs
    343 House Points

This week's numbers so far:
    NEWTs 6
    OWLs 0
    House Points 0

I got quite sick because the restaurant we went to served me part-cooked turkey...I didn't eat much of it but I've been in discomfort with tummy aches and the dizzies. They gave us all a free round of drinks and took my meal off the bill. I didn't start feeling ill until Sunday when it was combined with a hangover so it's kind of thrown me out by a few days. Hopefully I'll be back on track tomorrow.
  • bumflapassassin
    bumflapassassin Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Sorry, more NEWTs to add (silly doing this during the morning really)
    NEWTs 10
    OWLs 0
    House Points 0
  • Jenn_W
    Jenn_W Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Too... busy... to... stop.. and... chat...

Ugh!!!

Haven't weighted in... I think I will take my 2 week vacation, from the weigh-ins.

I apologize, dear house, I am whoot-crazy!

Get on when I can!

XOXOXOXO!!
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    Weight is now 155.

Stats for 18/12

OWLs - 150 mins of exercise, so divided by 20 = 7.5, so 7 OWLs
    NEWTs - 3
    H.P - 150

19/12

OWLs - 2
    NEWTs - 3
    H.P - 40
  • skinnysuzie
    Options
    Hello,
    My stats for today

Newts: 4
    owls: 0
    House points: 0
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    stats

stats

12/18

HP 80
    owl 4
    newts 3

12/19
    HP 90
    owl 4
    newts 2
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    stats

stats

12/18

HP 80
    owl 4
    newts 3

12/19
    HP 90
    owl 4
    newts 2
  • lcjensen83
    lcjensen83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    12/19
    HP: 0
    Newt: 3
    Owl: 0
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    12/18

owls-1
    newts- 5
    hp-20

12/19

owls-4
    newts-1
    hp-99
  • msrobinson77
    Options
    Sun
    Newts 3
    Owls 10
    HP 40

Mon
    Newts 4
    Owls 15
    HP 60
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hello Hufflepuffs!

Let's see I have been bad this week :mad: Over calories 2 days so far and no exercise unless you count shopping. I WILL do better. Sorry ... Forgive me :flowerforyou:
  • msrobinson77
    Options
    Tues
    Owls 0
    Newts 5
    HP 0

Wed
    Owls 5
    Newts 1
    HP 20

I will be traveling over the next week for chrismas. With the busy week ahead, exercising will be a challenge. Just hoping not to gain!!