Post Workouts Here (Starting Mon, Dec 19)

Options

Replies

• SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done!! I took a rest day yesterday :) Back to work tomorrow :( I enjoyed the loooong break.
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done!! I took a rest day yesterday :) Back to work tomorrow :( I enjoyed the loooong break.

My day 5 just means day 5 of shred :) im officially on my own schedule lol
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Feeling like I need a Jillian break! Multiple workouts the past few days have my body tired. I took a walk. Will see later if I'm up for a 30 minute "easy" Shred.

I just have to accept this challenge is probably going to take me a couple extra days to complete, but given we had the holidays and I was sick, I need to be okay with it and not focus on being perfect (which is really really hard for me!).

Lot's of great work on this board!
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feeling like I need a Jillian break! Multiple workouts the past few days have my body tired. I took a walk. Will see later if I'm up for a 30 minute "easy" Shred.

I just have to accept this challenge is probably going to take me a couple extra days to complete, but given we had the holidays and I was sick, I need to be okay with it and not focus on being perfect (which is really really hard for me!).

Lot's of great work on this board!

I feel you. Falling behind just makes me want to quit since I'm all for being 100%. Sure is tough to not go at a perfect pace. But then again at least we are trying!
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wellllll super LOL. Day 5 complete but since I was scared of doing a new video I did week 2 of ripped in 30. So perhaps tomorrow I will catch up more since i'm over the first day back hump/blues.
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I'm still a day behind and by the time I get caught up I'll be driving for 2 days back home and have to work my butt off to get caught up again. Oh well, it is what it is and even if it takes me a few extra days I'm gonna rock this challenge out with you all. So what if we are all a bit behind because of the holidays, we are still here and thats what counts!!!!
  • kelgwin36
    kelgwin36 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I was all caught up, but that did not last long!!

I did complete day 11 on Saturday I just didn't get a chance to post.

Day 12 completed today, hopefully I will get all caught up again... :smile:
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    day 11 done tonight. I replaced 30 day shred level 2 with 6 weeks 6 packs. I don't know why, but I do feel a lot of muscle soreness in my body. Maybe I need a good whole body massage(combination of shiatsu and Swedish is my favorite).
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    D 11 done. Trying to fit in D12 this afternoon.
  • Velks39
    Velks39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Day12, BFBM......4 circuits done. I will complete the rest tonight with something else. I didn't allow myself enough time this morning to do the whole video.

So far getting back in a routine has been the best thing for me! I feel so much better, except for the sore throat and cold I have been ignoring! I am NOT going to let it get me down!!!!
  • kelgwin36
    Options
    I was able to complete day 13 this morning. Hopefully I will be able to squeeze in another workout today.... depends on if I every get to leave the office.. its tough to go back to work after being off for sooo long :smile:
  • jls1661
    Options
    Yay I'm finally caught up...for now at least. Up to D16 today, did L1 and L2 of Extreme Shed and Shred today to catch up. It was really hard because I had an embarrassing moment New Years Eve (possibly involving wine) where I tripped and landed on my left knee. It's really sore and bruised, so anything like lunges, squats ect. was painful. But, I sucked it up and got through. Serves me right anyway.
  • tammihart
    Options
    Soooo, what days are everyone on? Because I know I'm officially a week behind now, but I was just trying to figure out how hard I'm going to be working to try and catch back up! :P

I just finish D12. I am behind and doing 2 a day this week to catch up
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    I was behind 2 days but now 3. I had an early meeting today and didn't get my workout in, then the whole day fell apart at work (welcome back from 9 days off!!!). I just got home and the only bicep curl I'll be doing is the one that involves wine.

There's always tomorrow, sigh.
  • kelgwin36
    Options
    Day 15 done!! Yeah me:smile:
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Day 16 done and have to say I'm quite impressed what my body is capable of. Can't wait for the final results (measuring and weighing) at the end of the 30 days challenge :drinker:
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    day 12 complete, It became a bit easier now.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    Options
    Day 13 NMTZ

OMG those Surrenders just are ridiculous, every single time I do them I hate them more. :)

Great work everybody! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

We are rockin' this challenge, and stickin with it. Lots to be proud of here. Cheers!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • tammihart
    Options
    D13 & D16 done! I skipped D15 and will do it tomorrow, I just don't think I could get 3 workouts done today, I have to work tonight.
  • jls1661
    Options
    D17 NMTZ is done and in the bag. Hurts so good (at least that's what I keep telling myself).