What the hell????

Options

Replies

• katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Bill, very sorry to hear about your hand. Don't let it stop your progression sweetheart.

I hope the move doesn't kill you. It's great you unboxed your monitor. I don't know what I would do without mine - it motivates me almost as much as my MFP friends do.

I'll join our newest challenge, if you all don't mind me being a few days behind.

I only have about three more weeks to reach my goal of 110lbs by July 4th, so I'm going to have to pedal to the medal it and I may need you guys to further push me hard and cheer me on...

~katie
  • katiebythebay
    Options
    Geez....am I the only one in this challenge? I guess that a good thing, I like winning :bigsmile:

Got 297 exercise calories in by walking .25 mile in my neighborhood and using the stationary bike. Stats as follows:

Day 1 = 257
    Day 2 = 145
    Day 3 = 0
    Day 4 = 297
    Total = 699

Til tomorrow!

Kathy,

You and I are friends, but you've got a few days on me, it looks like...

I plan on meeting your calories, toe to toe, and I'll raise you a few hundred...
    (friendly challenge, of course, but I plan on kicking butts, just the same). :flowerforyou:

Katie
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I just finished putting the new weight machine together for my residents at work. so of course I had to try it out. I was able to do pull-ups and chin-ups with only minimal discomfort in my hand!! So I cranked out a set of each with a set of bench presses in the middle. I will do a few more around 4:00 before I leave.

It is hard to track calories burned with all the moving and renovating at the old house but I know I burning a ton.

I can't post here from my phone so nights really suck.

Kathy and Margaret, good job so far.

Katie, I don't know why you are reading this when you could be drinking an extra glass of water!!!!!
  • katiebythebay
    Options

Katie, I don't know why you are reading this when you could be drinking an extra glass of water!!!!!

Drinking it down as I type this...
  • katiebythebay
    Options
    Hey guys,

Monday's, when the schedule allows, are my cleansing days (from the weekend gluten fun).

I ate salad today and will finish with baked cod. Really trying to make my goal weight by July.

Today (June 11th), with Polar HRM:
    hot yoga 685 cal.
    cardio/weights 186 cal.
    jogging: 126 cal.
    total today: 997 cal.
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    Great day Katie!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I just finished putting the new weight machine together for my residents at work. so of course I had to try it out. I was able to do pull-ups and chin-ups with only minimal discomfort in my hand!! So I cranked out a set of each with a set of bench presses in the middle. I will do a few more around 4:00 before I leave.

It is hard to track calories burned with all the moving and renovating at the old house but I know I burning a ton.

I'm always on my phone, using the website, not the app.
  • vaderandbill
    Options

See, I just knew Canadians were good for more than just bacon!!
  • AndreaG170
    AndreaG170 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wait, goals? We're supposed to have goals? I thought I'd just log on day after day and post my diet and exercise log, showing off the fact that I can stay the same weight for an extended period of time. Because that's the point, right? To stay the same weight and not make or have or reach any actual goals? Right? Cause let me tell you, this is hard work, staying stagnant and fat. I try not to exercise too much or eat too healthy, lest I lose sight of what's really important: Eating desserts while sitting on the couch, watching movies on Netflix. I am aware of the fitness videos on Netflix, yes, but I have successfully avoided those. Thank God. Cause then I might actually have to set a "goal" that I would then feel obligated to "reach."

*kitten*. At least I'm not gaining.
  • katiebythebay
    Options

I thought a couple of them played hockey too..... maybe not?
  • katiebythebay
    Options
    Wait, goals? We're supposed to have goals? I thought I'd just log on day after day and post my diet and exercise log, showing off the fact that I can stay the same weight for an extended period of time. Because that's the point, right? To stay the same weight and not make or have or reach any actual goals? Right? Cause let me tell you, this is hard work, staying stagnant and fat. I try not to exercise too much or eat too healthy, lest I lose sight of what's really important: Eating desserts while sitting on the couch, watching movies on Netflix. I am aware of the fitness videos on Netflix, yes, but I have successfully avoided those. Thank God. Cause then I might actually have to set a "goal" that I would then feel obligated to "reach."

You win the Queen of Sarcasm award today missy.... Nice weight losage (I just invented the word.)

~katie
  • katiebythebay
    Options
    Menu:

Baked cod, soup and whole milk (chocolate).

Today (June 12th), with Polar HRM:

hot yoga 746 cal.
    cardio/weights 85 cal.
    jogging: 130 cal.
    total today: 961 cal.
  • vaderandbill
    Options

You should really spend more time here with the four of us...we're excellent motivators! and it helps that you're funny!
  • WifeNMama
    Options

I've been known to slap a puck around...
  • katiebythebay
    Options

You're using a metaphor for something dirty, aren't you.

Two thumbs way up...
  • AndreaG170
    AndreaG170 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I totally already feel like a winner, seeing as I have the Queen of Sarcasm award, and it's been said that I'm funny. I'll take it! And you're right. I should get in with a good, motivating group on here. Hence... DEWARS! Totally here to stay. Thanks for the encouragement. :)
  • vaderandbill
    Options
    I totally already feel like a winner, seeing as I have the Queen of Sarcasm award, and it's been said that I'm funny. I'll take it! And you're right. I should get in with a good, motivating group on here. Hence... DEWARS! Totally here to stay. Thanks for the encouragement. :)

Ok, so we are now officially 5 active members! woo hoo!
  • WifeNMama
    Options

You're using a metaphor for something dirty, aren't you.

Two thumbs way up...

LOL! :embarassed: It is now!!!

ETA:
    My total burn so far is 2343 calories! Did not think it was that much. Apparently I rock!
  • vaderandbill
    Options

Apparently I rock!

Pshh, as if there was a question!!
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    :blushing: :flowerforyou:

Add 296 to my count and I'm pushing for a 3 mile run later on, another 350, I reckon. :glasses: