Workouts

Options
1383940414244»

Replies

• lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Today I did Get-Lean Intervals. So tired now! 442 calories.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Today I did Get-Lean Intervals. So tired now! 442 calories.

That's awesome!
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    Lean 2 and stretch 10 for a confusing burn of 20 according to my BMF and 453 according to my HRM. Either way it was a great workout and I only have two more and then I am done with this round.
  • lulukittie
    Options
    Today was my second-to-last Lean 3-- can't believe I only have a week and change left! 317 calories and my arms still feel like wet noodles.
  • Code2fornow
    Code2fornow Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Did my Burn Intervals last night- 640 calories! I'm finding that I dread Chalean's Cardio- she kills me!!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Did my Burn Intervals last night- 640 calories! I'm finding that I dread Chalean's Cardio- she kills me!!

It's rough but you kinda learn to love it.

On Burn Interval days I was always hungry (hungrier!).
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    I did Turbo Fire "Fire Starter Class and stretch 10" today for a conflicting burn of BMF=330 and HRM=588 which one do I go with?
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    Lean circuit 3 - 377 + some Just Dance on the Wii for an additional 260 calories
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my round 2 of CLX today so it's back to Burn I go. I'm curious to see what my weights are this time compared to the first round. Guess I'll find out in a few hours. :happy:

I'm going to take measurements this morning. I took before & after pictures. The results aren't super visible but I've gone down a full pants size plus a little more (I don't seem to drop pant sizes as quickly as some others). My arms are noticeably slimmer. I can now do full push ups. When I started I couldn't do any.

I need to drop my percentage of body fat. I'm going to increase my cardio to see if that helps.
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I did Turbo Fire "Fire Starter Class and stretch 10" today for a conflicting burn of BMF=330 and HRM=588 which one do I go with?

I get the same conflicting info. I've read repeatedly that the BMF doesn't measure burn during cardio since it doesn't use your heart rate.

Since HRMs are often inaccurate, I assume mine is too high. I subtract the amount of calories I would have burned during the workout time if I hadn't worked out. If the burn still seems high I'll take off a little bit more. I figure I'm better off safe than sorry. I always net at least my BMR.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    I can now do full push ups. When I started I couldn't do any.

that is super awesome :)
  • lulehlu
    lulehlu Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Just started the Lean phase today. I think I am understanding why people say you see real results after the Lean Phase. Phew! That was one intense workout.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    Just started the Lean phase today. I think I am understanding why people say you see real results after the Lean Phase. Phew! That was one intense workout.

Lean is crazy!!
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Finally finished the 1st week of Push Circuit, it took me a week and a half. I've been such a slacker. I hope I can get back on schedule now...
  • lulukittie
    Options
    I did Lean 2 today-- my last Lean 2 of this round! My MIL is in town and she was very impressed with me, haha. She's more of a Walk Away the Pounds person. 385 calories.
  • Code2fornow
    Code2fornow Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I did the fire 30 + stretch 10. It was a little longer because I did the "new to class" but it was good. I think I'll keep doing the TF for cardio because I never liked the clx cardio lol. Thanks for the encouragement ladies! Oh calories were taken from my HRM
  • Pipsg1rl
    Options
    I did the fire 30 + stretch 10. It was a little longer because I did the "new to class" but it was good. I think I'll keep doing the TF for cardio because I never liked the clx cardio lol. Thanks for the encouragement ladies! Oh calories were taken from my HRM

but the thing about CHX cardio is it's intervals so it still gives you that extra resistance.