Replies

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Goals complete for Wednesday!
    Exercise โœ”
    Water โœ”
    Logged Food โœ”

Now Im back at 180 and every time I get here I gain another 5 or 6 lbs I just simply cannot do it again if I can lose a few more pounds before Thanksgiving and be back at 180 by the end of the month I will consider that a huge success but I don't have a strategy let me go work on that now and stop self-sabotaging myself
    Thanks for listening if I talk to myself LOL

We are here to support! You can do it! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ to all who posted goals!!! You all are doing fabulous!!!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    6 Nov Results:

Logged Foods

Calories: Under

Exercise: Pickleball 72 mins

Steps: 7753

Water: 124 oz

Calories Burned: 695

My postings look so plain bc I don't have big green checkmark boxes and cool emojis. Where do I find them on here?

I asked the same thing last month! If you are going in through a desktop browser, it seems we are left without emojis! But if you post from the app on your phone (or ipad) you can use the same emoji's that you would use when texting.

Emojis Emojis Emojis LOL! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜

Like Sue said, I typically use my iPad or iPhone and use the same emojis that I use when I text.

I donโ€™t use my desktop that often for MFP, however, when I do they have very limited smiley faces no โœ… check mark. Greg mentioned a link above for emojis for desktop.

โœ…โœ…โœ…โœ…โœ…๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒโœ…โœ…โœ…โœ…โœ…โœ…โœ…โœ…
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    @SLIMn2016 and @carolynsivik Let's stick together and focus on staying on track through the weekends! LMK if you find any good strategies.

@shbarbor , @carolynsivik AND @SLIMn2016
    INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW IF I COULD JOIN YOU TRIO OF LADIES FOR THE WEEKEND DERAILMENT? MARCIE IS HOME MOST WEEKENDS AND MY CHEFS SKILLS KICK INTO OVER DRIVE AND OMG!!! I AM WAY OUTTA BOUNDS ON MY CALORIE IN-TAKE. SO WHAT YA SAY CAN THIS OL BUCKETS OF NUTS AND BOLTS JOIN YA?

Absolutely!!!! We can do this together!!!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    OK TEAM 0800 HRS TIME FOR ME TO MOVE CHECK IN WITH ALL LATER AT AM SNACK OF LUNCH
    C-YA
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Confidentraven
    Thursday weigh
    Week 1
    PW: 282.2
    CW: 276.2

This puts me over my goal of losing 100 pounds this year.

Raven, that is so AWESOME!! Congrats for a momentous milestone!

Hopefully, I will be joining you soon.
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    @ConfidentRaven congratulations!! ๐ŸŽ‰ That is amazing!

Every time I log in here I am so far behind but that is great! I canโ€™t wait to be part of this active group when I get home. We have better แบˆifi at our hotel we just got to today so maybe I can post a little more. This trip has felt so long, hard to believe we still have over a week left. Not that Iโ€™m complaining!

Steps 11/6: 16,942

There sure are a lot of steep hills and steps in Italy! Hopefully Iโ€™m building some muscle in my legs!
  • jcgator2016
    Options

@ jcgator2016 I know how you feel! Im right with you but I did manage to figure how to make a checkmark when I type the word check the check mark appears that's the best I got! I can't do pics or anyting else on this stupid phone smh

Thanks for the tip!
  • jcgator2016
    Options
    6 Nov Results:

Logged Foods

Calories: Under

Exercise: Pickleball 72 mins

Steps: 7753

Water: 124 oz

Calories Burned: 695

My postings look so plain bc I don't have big green checkmark boxes and cool emojis. Where do I find them on here?

I asked the same thing last month! If you are going in through a desktop browser, it seems we are left without emojis! But if you post from the app on your phone (or ipad) you can use the same emoji's that you would use when texting.

Yes, I use my laptop. I have the Samsung galaxy plus, but I have to use my reading glasses to see anything on the phone, so i rather use the laptop.
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Weigh in November 7:

Last week: 197.6
    Today: 195.4
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Steps nov 5: 13,111
    Nov 6: 11,745
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    @ConfidentRaven - Thatโ€™s so amazing!! Congrats on such a huge accomplishment!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Weigh in November 7:

Last week: 197.6
    Today: 195.4

Nice loss!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ posted
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Steps nov 5: 13,111
    Nov 6: 11,745
    @ConfidentRaven - Thatโ€™s so amazing!! Congrats on such a huge accomplishment!

Nice stepping! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    @ConfidentRaven congratulations!! ๐ŸŽ‰ That is amazing!

Every time I log in here I am so far behind but that is great! I canโ€™t wait to be part of this active group when I get home. We have better แบˆifi at our hotel we just got to today so maybe I can post a little more. This trip has felt so long, hard to believe we still have over a week left. Not that Iโ€™m complaining!

Steps 11/6: 16,942

There sure are a lot of steep hills and steps in Italy! Hopefully Iโ€™m building some muscle in my legs!

Yea! We look forward to when you are back from Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น!!! Glad you are having a wonderful time! ๐Ÿฆต ๐Ÿฆต ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Posted.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    WHoooo!!!! @ConfidentRaven!!!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    @SLIMn2016 and @carolynsivik Let's stick together and focus on staying on track through the weekends! LMK if you find any good strategies.

@shbarbor , @carolynsivik AND @SLIMn2016
    INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW IF I COULD JOIN YOU TRIO OF LADIES FOR THE WEEKEND DERAILMENT? MARCIE IS HOME MOST WEEKENDS AND MY CHEFS SKILLS KICK INTO OVER DRIVE AND OMG!!! I AM WAY OUTTA BOUNDS ON MY CALORIE IN-TAKE. SO WHAT YA SAY CAN THIS OL BUCKETS OF NUTS AND BOLTS JOIN YA?

Yes.... so this weekend I need to try extra hard to find a way to eat healthy and enjoy a treat... bc the following Saturday (16th) is my son's bday---and I will eat cake that day... so planning ahead is crucial. We can do this!!!
This discussion has been closed.