skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    kyoung1908 wrote: »
    Username: kyoung1908
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: None today
    How Was My Day: Felt a little tired today. Day 2 of keto. Tonight for dinner I had a side salad, zucchini noodles with a meat sauce. What did everyone have for dinner?

I had taco salad!
  • charmed627
    charmed627 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    So I found my scale at home is off by 5lbs.
    Week # 1
    Weigh In Day: Saturday switching to Sunday
    Previous Weight: reported 262 actual 257
    Current Weight: 253 :)
  • docbeauty1
    docbeauty1 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Username: docbeauty1
    Week: 1
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 178.2lb
    Current Weight: 177.2lb
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    How Was My Day: Felt a little tired today. Day 2 of keto. Tonight for dinner I had a side salad, zucchini noodles with a meat sauce. What did everyone have for dinner?

I had taco salad!

Yum I think I will add taco salad to my menu for next week! I like to have my whole menu planned for the week
  • rockyla
    rockyla Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Username: Rockyla
    Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous weight:196
    Current weight: 194
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Username: Kathie_GoGo
    Weigh in week: JAN Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wed
    Previous Week's weight: 151.8 pounds
    Today's Weight: 152.2 pounds
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 Did you see my request to change my weigh in days to Thursdays? Or should I weigh and post my weight tonight? My work schedule changed. I use the digital scale at work as it's more accurate and more fair to use the same scale. Otherwise I can post today.

I'll flag for her in our captain thread! So go ahead and just weigh in Thursday!
  • jwall309
    Options
    charmed627 wrote: »
    So I found my scale at home is off by 5lbs.
    Week # 1
    Weigh In Day: Saturday switching to Sunday
    Previous Weight: reported 262 actual 257
    Current Weight: 253 :)

Hi! Just so I make sure I am on the same page, do you plan to weigh in this Sunday as well, officially starting Sunday weigh-in?
  • jwall309
    Options

I had homemade tandoori chicken thigh with basmati rice and peppers and onions!! I am super lucky to have a BF who likes to cook and knows how to cook much more exciting things that I could ever manage to think up or execute :smile:
  • jwall309
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Slightly over
    Exercise: No
    Day: Went home early from work due to the first snow event of the season! Was nice to get home earlier in the afternoon and have time to finish the day from home, relax, and do all adulting tasks with more time! I'm convinced thats the only way I'd be able to exercise regularly. Idk how some of y'all have the energy to work 40 or more hours a week, handle life, AND exercise. I'm amazed!! I'm still trying to find that balance in my life.
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    jwall309 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Slightly over
    Exercise: No
    Day: Went home early from work due to the first snow event of the season! Was nice to get home earlier in the afternoon and have time to finish the day from home, relax, and do all adulting tasks with more time! I'm convinced thats the only way I'd be able to exercise regularly. Idk how some of y'all have the energy to work 40 or more hours a week, handle life, AND exercise. I'm amazed!! I'm still trying to find that balance in my life.

I feel the same way, especially when I am focusing so much of my mental being into my food choices and dietary habit development. I know from the past that exercise makes me feel great and that I am capable of turning it into a routine, but those times were when I didn't pay attention to my nutrition and pigged out all of the time. Needless to say, I got strong and in decent condition, but I was still fat from all of the gluttony.
  • jwall309
    Options

I feel the same way, especially when I am focusing so much of my mental being into my food choices and dietary habit development. I know from the past that exercise makes me feel great and that I am capable of turning it into a routine, but those times were when I didn't pay attention to my nutrition and pigged out all of the time. Needless to say, I got strong and in decent condition, but I was still fat from all of the gluttony.

Exactly! I feel like I have so many things in life to put my mental energy into that focusing on eating is sometimes even more than I can handle. And I don't want to cut back on anything else in order to accommodate exercise to be honest. I like my social life and I don't want to lose it.

I am the same, where there have been times in my life where exercise was a routine and I felt great and it fit into my life seamlessly once I made it a routine because I wasn't as active socially. So I know I can get there, but I feel like I am also now at a really good place in life where I have a lot of friends, a BF, and live in a city with A LOT to do in my free time, which is amazing, but that also means that exercise is on the back burner. Trying to figure out the balance is one of my biggest struggles.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Username: LyndaBSS
    Daily Post: Wednesday
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: Walked dogs, picked up around the house
    How Was My Day: Good day. I made good choices.

Over again. Been craving popcorn for some reason. 🤔

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,452 Member
    Options
    Username: Megan_smartiepants1970
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes....areobics
    How Was My Day: Having a good day so far :)
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Daily Post wednesday
    Exercise: some cardio/strength training on an app
    Day: I did really good today. I was annoyed by all my snacking lately so I committed to no snacks at all and pre-logged all my food and actually stuck with it lol. I also prioritized drinking water to make sure I didn’t have any glade hunger from being too thirsty.
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

A good day!
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Calories: over
    How Was My Day: I feel like I'm losing a lot of water weight even though I technically don't know what water weight is. I just hear people saying it all the time.
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: 1900 ish
    Exercise: no
    Today: work was very very crazy
    I actually ate very healthy...working on making good consistent choices (aka maintaining) and then bringing calories down into a deficit range.
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    So impressed so many of you are under calories so much of the time. I'll get there soon I hope!
This discussion has been closed.