TurboFire 2015 Check In

Options

Replies

• BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your knee, hope you are better!

Fire 60 this morning, I actually burned OVER 600 calories, highest burn of my life! Considering I cannot pivot on the left foot, not bad :)

Happy Saturday, won't see you in class tomorrow because it is REST DAY and my body needs it. Now to just keep my eating under control since I won't have my "bumper" of calories……….
  • awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thanks! My knee feels much better. I was able to let Fire 30 kick my butt this morning. I will see if I can finish Tone 30 tonight.
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed my weekend and especially my rest day. Core 20 wasn't going to be enough for me today so I did HIIT 30 with it. Great decision. It was a great way to start the week.

Have a great day friends.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    I enjoyed my rest day so much yesterday, that I took another today. At least I only missed Core 20. I do have a lot of shop work today, so I will be on my feet and should still get a good calorie burn for the day. Have a great day!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Started my day with Core 20 and didn't let sore muscles hold me back. It felt like someone attached weights to my legs. My students have the day off and we will be in meetings all day.

Have a great day on purpose!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Have a great day on purpose!
    B)

• BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 55 in place of Fire 30 today. Who's house?
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Great job BeLight. I stayed with TF 30 this morning and was at about a 9.5. I was drenched afterwards. I feel in so much better shape than I did on January 2. In fact that seems so long ago. Looks like 45 EZ tomorrow.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    coachreyes wrote: »
    I feel in so much better shape than I did on January 2. In fact that seems so long ago. Looks like 45 EZ tomorrow.

I had fun with 55, I think I was 9ish myself this morning!

Have a great day, see you class tomorrow, 45EZ is locked and loaded! lol

• awilliamslee784
    Options
    Fire 55 in place of Fire 30 today. Who's house?

B) Jab jab!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Just finished up Fire 45 EZ and stretch 10! Doing my best to show week 8 that I'm the boss lol. Tomorrow is my rest day so see you guys on Thursday.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Great job Lexi. I just completed 45 EZ as well. We have another 2 hr delay today and expecting some bad weather today. It was in the 60's over the weekend and now we might get snow. If we get snow expect the town to close down. haha

Great job BeLight. I think I'll do TF 30 tomorrow along with Core 20 to finish week 8!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Great work Lexi and Coach! I did more of a Turbo Zombie this morning, gravity seemed really strong and I was groggy. I hit play anyways and still got a good burn in.

Coach I am debating between Fire 45, 55 and 60 for tomorrow. Maybe I will ask my husband what song he wants to eat his breakfast to hopefully he won't answer "silence" ;)

Every time I doFire 45 EZ, I forgot it has one of my favorite songs halfway through. It wakes me right up and makes me work harder. "Put Your Hands Up in the Air" is the song Chalene has been using that song since Turbo Jam days!

One more day and we will have completed 2 months!! I am so proud of us all ~ thank you for being my classmates and "making" me hit play!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I concur BeLight. So much easier with friends. 2 months. Wow! I'm feeling good and am looking forward to feeling great after 20 weeks!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    It is much easier with a support group. There are some days when I want to skip it and think of the group. I figure if Amy can workout sitting on a coffee table, then I should be able to get my sweat on.
  • sharkmomtn
    sharkmomtn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    It is so much better with a support group! Lexi, I think the same way. If Amy can do it with her ankle than I have no excuses!!

It has been great hanging out with you all - even though I haven't posted much. I'm going to do better about that. :smile: I am on week 19 and did Fire 45 today.

I have officially found out why I do better when I work out later in the day. I had a physical last week. My Dr. called and said I am healthy with one caveat - I am severely anemic! I always had to take iron when I was pregnant, but I figured it was better now. (This was my first physical in 7 years - yikes!!)

I started taking an iron pill today and a B Complex. Hopefully that will help. Which explains why I am so tired and weak in the mornings.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Coach I am debating between Fire 45, 55 and 60 for tomorrow. Maybe I will ask my husband what song he wants to eat his breakfast to hopefully he won't answer "silence" ;)

It's Tricky is the winner, Fire 60 is on!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    sharkmomtn wrote: »
    II have officially found out why I do better when I work out later in the day. I had a physical last week. My Dr. called and said I am healthy with one caveat - I am severely anemic! I always had to take iron when I was pregnant, but I figured it was better now. (This was my first physical in 7 years - yikes!!)

I started taking an iron pill today and a B Complex. Hopefully that will help. Which explains why I am so tired and weak in the mornings.

Oh I really hope that helps you out, it's great that your Doctor found an answer for you, especially one that doesn't require further tests or strange prescriptions!

Have a great night, see you tomorrow morning in class!

Wish there were a music note symbol, we need it for TF, let's get started…..It's Tricky to Rock a Rhythm, to rock a rhythm that's right on time……..Roll those shoulders class and bring your knee up to your eyeball B)
  • calebandevansmom
    calebandevansmom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Okay, Fire 45 on Monday and tonight Fire 55 ez and core 20. I'm officially on week 5. Fire 30 is in the dvd player for tomorrow. I have been having a hard time making myself exercise and then I saw Amy's post about not wanting to workout today but doing it anyway. Thanks for the inspiration Amy! I am going to do my best to be back tomorrow morning!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 60 complete and that finishes off Week 8!

Tomorrow is HIIT 15 and Sculpt 30, I am going to have to add something to that! I wish I had a second dvd/blu ray player, having to stop, switch DVDs then wait for each to load is going to be annoying!

See you in class tomorrow, I'll be waiting for my High Five :)