TurboFire 2015 Check In

Options

Replies

• coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Wow. I can feel the energy here. Glad to hear from everyone.

It's so important to listen to our drs. Of this is coming from someone who just had his first appointment in 15 years last October. But seriously, listen to your dr. and your body as well.

BeLight I can't stand the waiting while switching dvd's either. Every minute counts. I usually put in the morning workout the night before to save those precious minutes.

I have decided to add Chalean Extreme to my HIIT workouts for the next 4 weeks. Let's see how that works out.

Having said that, I completed Week 8 with TF 30 and Core 20 this morning.
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    coachreyes wrote: »
    It's so important to listen to our drs.
    :p:p I agree that everyone except me should. Just kidding.

It is great to see this class so active!

• sharkmomtn
    sharkmomtn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You guys are up so gosh darn early! :p Just kidding - I am in central time and it looks like most of you are in eastern time - hence and hour ahead of me. Today was okay. I threw up the stupid iron pill :s Yuck!!

I did Fire 30 and Core 20 today at about a 6. It's ok, I'll hit it harder tomorrow. See you all in class. B)
  • coachreyes
    Options
    sharkmomtn wrote: »
    You guys are up so gosh darn early! :p

That's funny. I have really upset my wife this week. I get up every morning at 4:30 to workout. This week due to the weather we had 2 hour delays T-Th, so I slept until 6. Unfortunately, the dogs didn't adjust their schedule and my wife got up to let them out. Needless to say she hasn't been happy with me.

Looks like we're back on schedule tomorrow, so I'll need to readjust my time schedule.
  • calebandevansmom
    calebandevansmom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Fire 30 and sculpt 30 done! I had the best intentions for a 5 a.m. workout. Oh well. 7 p.m. works too.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Here we go onto Week 9. HIIT 15 this morning and Stretch. I'll lift later this afternoon. Bring on the weekend.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    HIIT 15, Fire 30 and Sculpt 30 this morning. Really didn't enjoy it much. Since I can't jump around, the HIIT workout seems pretty lame. Fire 30 was fun but Sculpt 30 was boring. Even worse than I remember. My ankle won't allow me to do any squats or lunges yet, so just arms, boring.

At least it is Friday and I did hit play! TGIF!!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 30 and sculpt 30 done! I had the best intentions for a 5 a.m. workout. Oh well. 7 p.m. works too.
    High Five!
    coachreyes wrote: »
    That's funny. I have really upset my wife this week. I get up every morning at 4:30 to workout. This week due to the weather we had 2 hour delays T-Th, so I slept until 6. Unfortunately, the dogs didn't adjust their schedule and my wife got up to let them out. Needless to say she hasn't been happy with me.
    My dogs and cats get up at 5 EVERY morning, they want breakfast! Even on the weekends and holidays, they don't care about our schedule. Who needs an alarm clock?

• sharkmomtn
    sharkmomtn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Fire 45EZ done and in the books!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 45 complete ~ so glad tomorrow is a rest day!
  • calebandevansmom
    Options
    Yesterday was my rest day. Today Fire 30 and tone 30 done!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    High Five Diane!
  • awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Missed class yesterday and decided to switch out today's Fire 45EZ with Fire 55EZ. I even did the jumps and hope I didn't shake my neighbors' house too much :o
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Fire 30 this morning. Me and my son went to Greenville, SC to watch a baseball game. That's about 2 1/2 hours from here and it was a full day, but good quality time with my son. I like 30 better than 45 so I rocked it this morning. I was drenched in sweat.

Now it's on to the HIIT phase. We got this.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Here we go into another week. HIIT 15 and Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit One this morning. Great combo. I'll feel that in the morning. Four more weeks until my Spring Break in Florida. Workouts are going great, just need to make sure my eating is good.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 30, HIIT15 and Tone 30 this morning, I think I will probably be sore tomorrow! It has been a while since I lifted weights, felt good.

Great work everyone, see you in class tomorrow!
  • calebandevansmom
    Options
    High Five Diane!

Thanks! Honestly seeing how dedicated you are really helps me stay motivated. Fire 55 done tonight!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Dragged out of bed today and so glad I did. 55 is my favorite and I had a great workout. Is it really only Tuesday? I believe it's time to step up my game. Spring break is just around the corner.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 55 complete, I found my weighted gloves, but only made it halfway through the workout with them. Guess I will have to work my way back up to them.

Coach, you are doing awesome, 21 pounds in about 8 weeks, that rocks!

Way to go Lexi, doing the jumps!!

Great work Diane, you are hanging in there!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    HIIT 20, Fire 30 and Sculpt 30 lined up next to and in the blu ray player for tomorrow. I am afraid I am going to get sick of Fire 30 doing it 3 times a week though, might have to figure out another 30 minutish workout for those days to get the burn up.

See you in class tommorrow, have a great night :)