Our Exercise For The Day

Options

Replies

• Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Hit my 10,000 steps for today; ran Week 5 Day 2 of C25K this morning (seem stuck on that one) along with a walk at lunch.
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Walked a little over a mile at lunch. Off to the church festival tonight to watch the hubby's band and hang out with family. If i can just stay away from the fried oreos and such, i think all the walking will be good.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,919 Member
    Options
    I swam and I cleaned today. I hate laundry. But I found the mothers nightmare on my daughter. Thank God I have lots of tea tree oil on hand. And to make matters worse.........school starts on Wednesday. I am clean. My hubby is clean. But both girls had bugs.

Esther

Esther, I remember endless battles like that when I was teaching first grade...glad you had a solution ready and that it didn't spread to you or your hubby.

• barbiecat
    edited August 2015
    Options
    d5xjxhxnah6m.jpg

d5xjxhxnah6m.jpg

Yippee, my second dumbbell arrived today....but since it is after 4 PM on Friday after already walking the dogs for three and half hours and teaching the two hour line dance class and doing a small part of my weight routine, I'll just unpack the dumbbell parts and wait until Sunday to use them for my workout
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I swam and did more laundry. Gotta get rid of the bugs
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Gym this morning.. Ran, walked, weight machines. Feeling good!!
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Today I made chocolate chip cookies for my brother and nephew who are coming to town this afternoon. Then I made a watermelon cake for Iris's birthday party tomorrow. I am going to attempt to make her an Olaf cake from Frozen. Still doing more laundry. And taking the time to soak in the tub too. ;)
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    GUYS GUYS GUYS I DID IT!!!! 20 minute jog, no breaks!! I had to drop the speed a little, but I did it!! Then hit the weights for triceps/chest! I feel awesome!!
  • edellaratta
    Options
    GUYS GUYS GUYS I DID IT!!!! 20 minute jog, no breaks!! I had to drop the speed a little, but I did it!! Then hit the weights for triceps/chest! I feel awesome!!

Awesome!!! Great job!!!
  • edellaratta
    Options
    2.25 miles on the treadmill
  • Eninad
    Eninad Posts: 204 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    ...Angelfire, Edellaratta what do you guys think you are doing? I thought we were the type of people to run only when we are being chased and even then sort of resigned to being the food.... /giggle. GREAT JOB LADIES.
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    I frosted an Olaf cake for Iris. Then we had her birthday party where I stood most of the hour. Then we went swimming for an hour and a half.
  • edellaratta
    Options
    :)
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Eninad wrote: »
    ...Angelfire, Edellaratta what do you guys think you are doing? I thought we were the type of people to run only when we are being chased and even then sort of resigned to being the food.... /giggle. GREAT JOB LADIES.

• edellaratta
    Options
    Walked 2 miles on lunch
  • barbiecat
    edited August 2015
    Options
    :) Angelfire....20 minute jog, that is impressive....I can't imagine ever being able to do that....congrats to you :)

:) Evelyn, your run is amazing. I am so impressed. :)
  • edellaratta
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    :) Angelfire....20 minute jog, that is impressive....I can't imagine ever being able to do that....congrats to you :)

:) Evelyn, your run is amazing. I am so impressed. :)

Thank you
  • edellaratta
    Options
    2.75 miles on the treadmill tonight (only ran .5). That's 4.75 miles for the day.
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    edellaratta-great job doing almost 5 miles.
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Still doing my 10000+ steps daily. Have done over 100 miles so far this month.

Walking has really helped shape my rear and saddlebag area.