Our Exercise For The Day

Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,905 Member
    https://worldwalking.org/login

This is a great site that someone told me about where you can log your steps on a virtual walk in some part of the world that you find interesting. Earlier this year I walked the Great Wall of China....right now I am dividing my steps between a walk in NYC and a walk across the USA
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    barbiecat wrote: »
    https://worldwalking.org/login

This is a great site that someone told me about where you can log your steps on a virtual walk in some part of the world that you find interesting. Earlier this year I walked the Great Wall of China....right now I am dividing my steps between a walk in NYC and a walk across the USA

Wow, thats cool !
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta-great job doing almost 5 miles.

• Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Thanks @barbiecat !

@Eninad SO DID I!! Lol, thanks!!
  • edellaratta
    5.05 miles today!!!
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    5.05 miles today!!!

<3
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Body pump class today

I'm also sad that my fitbit doesn't seem to be charging. I have one last thing to try and then I have to contact them. Monday it acted kind of strange but seemed ok Tuesday.
  • Angelfire365
    danifo0811 wrote: »
    Body pump class today

I'm also sad that my fitbit doesn't seem to be charging. I have one last thing to try and then I have to contact them. Monday it acted kind of strange but seemed ok Tuesday.

Booo. I remember when my fitbit crapped out; I hated it. Held out for three months before breaking down and buying a new one.
  • vicky1947mfp
    5.72 miles so far today.
  • edellaratta
    5.72 miles so far today.

Nice!!!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,905 Member
    1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif Stats for today:
    18,000 steps
    three hours of dog walking
    19 minutes on the exercise bike
    line dance class
  • Angelfire365
    Did a 5-minute warmup jog this morning, then triceps/chest with weights. This afternoon is my luchtime walk, might go for another one after work.
  • edellaratta
    barbiecat wrote: »
    1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif Stats for today:
    18,000 steps
    three hours of dog walking
    19 minutes on the exercise bike
    line dance class

Awesome!!
  • edellaratta
    Did a 5-minute warmup jog this morning, then triceps/chest with weights. This afternoon is my luchtime walk, might go for another one after work.

Great job!! Dont know how you exercise before work, i give you credit - i just cant!!
  • Angelfire365

Great job!! Dont know how you exercise before work, i give you credit - i just cant!!

It's a mind trick; I head to the gym half asleep. By the time I wake up, I'm half way through a workout! Lol.

Seriously though, I started trying it one time and found it a lot easier than motivating myself to go after work. I'm a get-the-crappy-part-over-with kinda gal.
  • edellaratta

It's a mind trick; I head to the gym half asleep. By the time I wake up, I'm half way through a workout! Lol.

Seriously though, I started trying it one time and found it a lot easier than motivating myself to go after work. I'm a get-the-crappy-part-over-with kinda gal.

Lol, that makes sense but i barely make it to work on time as it is. Maybe pne day i will try it. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    My exercise today was walking into the doctors office and back to the car. I have been fighting a cough for over 3 weeks that just won't go away. So I went in and got some antibiotics today. My energy just disappeared yesterday and apparently it is still missing. I ended up taking a 2 1/2 hour nap today after school. Hopefully I will be back to normal and swimming by Monday.
  • edellaratta
    Feel better soon Esther!
  • edellaratta
    Ran 4.25 miles and some weight machines. Need a nap, haha !!
  • vicky1947mfp
    Over 14,000 steps so far today. Plus 45 minute aerobic dance class.