What do we want to acheive today?

Options

Replies

• QoLmatters
    QoLmatters Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Doing some Xmas shopping this morning so my aim is not to be tempted by any food stalls or cafes while I'm walking around the shops. I would also like to get some exercise done in the afternoon. :)
  • patrickjd9
    patrickjd9 Posts: 23 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Recover from a pulled muscle in my back without doing much damage to my eating plan. Walked barely 4000 steps today, when I average 12-13k.
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    I ran for the first time today, since I was sick about 2 weeks ago. It wasn't a great run, but at least I did it.
  • evinston
    evinston Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I want to stay within calorie limits today and get my steps in...so I should get up off the couch and start moving :#
  • marekdds
    Options
    I made it on the treadmill again today, 60 mins with inclines.
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    marekdds wrote: »
    I made it on the treadmill again today, 60 mins with inclines.

great work out Jen :)
  • BBee5064
    Options
    I did a 45 min spin class at 6.15 am . Im really enjoying these classes. Get me going for the day
  • marekdds
    Options
    Super work BBee! Staying with the program
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was Core and a weights class which were good. Today I did pilates boot camp. which is pilates with some push ups.
  • evinston
    evinston Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow BBee, 6:15am! Way to get moving.

MostlyWater, you motivated me to get my steps in :) Great job with the boot camp routine.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    marekdds wrote: »
    Super work BBee! Staying with the program

Thanks Jen. I am actually starting to enjoy the classes now. Im improving slowly :)
    Hope you are doing ok? x Bee
  • BBee5064
    Options
    evinston wrote: »
    Wow BBee, 6:15am! Way to get moving.

MostlyWater, you motivated me to get my steps in :) Great job with the boot camp routine.

Thanks evinston... I find early mornings work for me. It gets the hard stuff out if the way.. you are doing great. its lovely to see you progressing xx
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Yesterday was Core and a weights class which were good. Today I did pilates boot camp. which is pilates with some push ups.

You are an inspiration!! :)
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    I decided to try a 45 minute Thursday morning conditioning class followed by 15 minutes of abs & core, and it ends early enough for a Trader Joe run before work.

The teacher was featured on Good Morning America or some such so a sub came.

It still was a good workout, I just don't know what could have been .....
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,068 Member
    Options
    Short workout after a fire call. Some idjit threw a cigarette into leaves on Main Street. I ran the radio room like a good geezer.

lwbuab1k2ifc.jpeg
    wnmsuhe3fqil.png
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,963 Member
    Options
    Well done, Farback!!
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    Super great !!!!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Wow. :mrgreen:
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Awesome Farback!

Today is the day before Thanksgiving. Cooking and cleaning today. My goal is to not lose my mind. Luckily I am not baking or have anything to do with dessert prep. I am solely veggies today and not even potatoes. I can assure you, the temptation to binge on spinach, etc is never there!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Cooking and laundry for me. Everyone loves green bean casserole. So, I'm making it. But, I bought the smaller size container of french fried onion rings so that I would not be tempted to eat the extras.