What do we want to acheive today?

Options

Replies

• marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I am struggling with night time snacking, would love to conquer that today.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Spin class with a new teacher. Stats were pretty good too !
  • glimmersilver
    glimmersilver Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    marekdds wrote: »
    I am struggling with night time snacking, would love to conquer that today.

Me too! I do well all day, it's getting to be time to go to bed, I'm not tired. And then I start to snack. :-( The only positive thing is that I write it all down in my log - I'm not kidding myself that I'm not snacking. But that blows it for the day. Bummer.
  • glimmersilver
    glimmersilver Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    clynns54 wrote: »
    BRaye325 wrote: »
    Need to reboot after a holiday weekend that got me off track. It's a new day and I know where the road is, time to get focused.
    Anyone else care to join me?

Yes, right there with you!

BRaye, you are my inspiration on MFP! I'm glad to see you lose focus too. Well, not glad for you - but I feel like I have a teammate when you say that, 'cause I'm having trouble staying with it right now myself. And I so don't want to gain back any of what I've lost!
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    BRaye, you are my inspiration on MFP! I'm glad to see you lose focus too. Well, not glad for you - but I feel like I have a teammate when you say that, 'cause I'm having trouble staying with it right now myself. And I so don't want to gain back any of what I've lost!

Aww, thanks! I'm just taking it one decision at a time and I mess up all the time too. I'm just very stubborn and pig-headed and this is one time that it proves to be a benefit. >:)
    I put 3 pounds on over the Thanksgiving weekend and now I'm pissed at myself because I need to redo the hard work over again. Usually when I falter, I adjust quicker and get right back on track. I've been doing good again since Monday, hope to have those 3lbs off in the next couple weeks.
  • evinston
    evinston Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    After a year of working at getting my health and weight under control, I still lose focus too, glimmersilver. But, I do find that I refocus quicker than I did a year ago. So, I'm making progress :) It helps to look back on how far I've come when I slip up. Because, now I KNOW I can do this!

Speaking of which...what I want to accomplish today is to stay in my calorie range despite the challenges of two meals away from home today.
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    everyone has some great goals to achieve.

I have had a lot of meals out just recently & a few too many calories. So this today & the rest of this week. Im going to log all my food & drinks & see how I get on. have a great day everyone :)
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    What I want to achieve today: Office organization and a long walk.
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    I guess I didn't eat and drink enough on Sunday and 3 Tylenols couldn't take away my headache. Went to bed early and skipped Pilates today. I am NOT proud of myself.
  • marekdds
    Options
    You are ok, as Scarlett said "tomorrow is another day".
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    Yes, tomorrow came. Did pilates and am off to the chiropractor soon. Only 4 more visits !
  • marekdds
    Options
    Made it to gym for a jog on the dreadmill and actually did some weights.
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    Spin class. I worked hard but stats were longer than other times. Oh well.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    One Christmas open house this afternoon and then a "friends" party tonight............gonna be a long day and I'm hoping to not eat and drink everything.....LOL

If I behave I might be able to make it to the gym in the morning..........that's the goal anyway!
  • evinston
    evinston Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just want to get my walk in today. Saturday is always a challenge in that regard.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Today is My quiet day. Enjoy Sunday everyone x

• nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    I have had a better social life than planned on or anticipated. I am free from any social demands now til Saturday. I think. But I feel like whatever little control I had has gone to the wayside... Today I just want to not eat like I am scheduled to be dropped off on a deserted island armed with a spoon and a butter knife and am afraid I will starve tomorrow.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    Today im concentrating on clean eating. No sugar. No rubbish. Just good clean food.
  • MostlyWater
    Options
    I haven't been here since Wednesday?

On Thursday I did Barre Burn with Cindye, a former New York Knicks dancer, and on Friday, Pilates. Yesterday, Barre Burn with another dancer and today I had my first physical therapy session!

Tonite I have my Private Pilates session with my Friday teacher, Kym.
  • BBee5064
    Options
    I haven't been here since Wednesday?

On Thursday I did Barre Burn with Cindye, a former New York Knicks dancer, and on Friday, Pilates. Yesterday, Barre Burn with another dancer and today I had my first physical therapy session!

Tonite I have my Private Pilates session with my Friday teacher, Kym.

you are on Fire!! very impressive