You know you are LCHF when...

Options

Replies

• Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Sarahb29 wrote: »
    You eat a package of bacon. To yourself. In one day.

Hooray Sundays!

This was part of my lunch. Lol
  • JessicaLCHF
    JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    cstehansen wrote: »
    This thread just made my day. Hahaha!!! Im starting back up on doing keto again.... Got a little side tracked and put on a few pounds...

Here is some of my things:
    1. You just went to the grocery store and 90% of what was in your cart was meat
    2. It does even fase you that you just cooked up a kg of bacon for one person. ( freeze it for snacks) and you know you will need more in a couple weeks
    3. When you have been on program for a while and are grocery shopping and are mentally adding up the carbs in other people's cart. ( don't know if this is just me and my mom or not...)

I don't like pickles... I feel like that's a necessity for keto...

I saw in one of the posts someone mentioned net carbs on mfp-- how do you do this??? You would be my favourite persons!!

for your net carb question:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10348436/enhancing-mfp-displays-for-low-carb#latest

So that only works on the computer. Bummer. I almost solely use my phone. :/
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    You look at the clementines and Nutri-Grain bars in your co-worker's lunch and think, "I bet she's hungry again in two hours."
  • JessicaLCHF
    JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    MyriiStorm wrote: »
    You look at the clementines and Nutri-Grain bars in your co-worker's lunch and think, "I bet she's hungry again in two hours."

Totally. Or sugar laden fat free yougurt. I used to eat them for Bfast and always be hungry. Now I use nonsweet Greek full fat yougurt with frozen berries and some sweetener stirred in, and never hungry after Bfast.
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    MyriiStorm wrote: »

I LOVE clementines and I've been sad about giving them up but I do realize that they are not filling and I easily eat 3-4 in one sitting (woah the sugar!)
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    When you order your hunters chicken without BBQ sauce (chicken wrapped in bacon with melted cheese on top) and replaces it with mayo and a dose of salt, and before you start eating you carefully put the potato wedges to one side, as you only want the chicken.
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    elize7 wrote: »
    You know you are a low carber when a sugar binge feels as bad to you as a an alcohol hangover and takes just as long to recover from.

YEP!!!
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    moonlights wrote: »
    k089a5l2ftpz.png

When this message pleases you.

Wow - so MFP admonished/warned you for eating a food high in saturated fat! That's never happened to me but I use MFP on my computer rather than the phone app.
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it will admonish you for anything that's "high" in something on your app. But you can disable that feature, which I promptly did.