TEAM FIVE

Options

Replies

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Nov. 12 62 minutes walking + 30 minutes day 12, 30 Day Abs + Legs + Glutes Challenge = 92 minutes
    Nov. 13 155 minutes walking + 30 minutes day 13, 30 Day Abs + Legs + Glutes Challenge + 15 minutes jumping rope + 15 minutes Fitness Blender stretching = 215

Off to the spreadsheet. Good night!
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    @vanessa40 needs to repost per directions
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Weighin: 141.6lbs

No exercise for Saturday. It was laundry day.
  • rusgolden
    rusgolden Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    @vanessa40 needs to repost per directions

Seriously?! That's ridiculous with only a few hours left before the spreadsheet closes. I'll send her a message but no guarantee that she'll be able to respond in time.
  • My_Butt
    Options
    My_Butt wrote: »
    I had 165 minutes for Sunday.

I believe I missed the deadline to post, but I still want to add for the power rank.

My weighin was 140.2lbs
    My_Butt wrote: »
    Weighin: 141.6lbs

No exercise for Saturday. It was laundry day.

There's for my last two weighins. The 140.2 was missed on the spreadsheet. (Not like I really care about recording a gain.)
  • KatKat1209
    KatKat1209 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

completed all challenges:

#1: jump rope:
    5/30 min
    4xtimes the alternative exercise video

#2: total arm challenge:
    3/3 done
    2x the long videos
    1x shorter video

#3 eat the rainbow @MissionEnforcer
    5/5 days
    Mon:
    Red-purple: strawberries
    brown: oats, flaxseed, chia
    Tue:
    brown: oats, flaxseed, chia
    Wed:
    Red: Tomatoes
    Green: cucumber
    Brown: oats, flaxseed, chia
    Thu:
    Orange: Baby-Carrots
    Fri:
    Orange: Baby-Carrots

#4 Personal challenge week 4:
    6/7 - 90mins workout daily
    managed only 6 out 7 days- went to an Friday after work drink so no exercise after that
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Done being a tourist for the day. This morning I did a radio wake up and some stretching. Can someone enter 8 minutes for me today? Not much but maybe it will help.

I can post my color challenge for the week:

Mon green romaine, red tomatoes
    Tuesday yellow apple, white cauliflower
    Weds banana, purple eggplant
    Fri brown oatmeal, banana
    Sat banana, green spinach

Wasn't sure if the banana is yellow or white but difficult to check while on my phone. Hope this is all correct for the 5 points!!!

• rusgolden
    Options
    Done being a tourist for the day. This morning I did a radio wake up and some stretching. Can someone enter 8 minutes for me today? Not much but maybe it will help.

I can post my color challenge for the week:

Mon green romaine, red tomatoes
    Tuesday yellow apple, white cauliflower
    Weds banana, purple eggplant
    Fri brown oatmeal, banana
    Sat banana, green spinach

Wasn't sure if the banana is yellow or white but difficult to check while on my phone. Hope this is all correct for the 5 points!!!

I posted your minutes... you're supposed to tag @MissionEnforcer when posting challenges that need to be verified.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I'm only able to add 15 to the minutes for today. Dealing with some foot pain last couple days that I suspect might have been caused by the jumping rope exercises. Drat!

My little dog Millie is recovering from her back surgery, so we did several slow walks around the yard. She's ready for prime-time, but I'm trying very hard to keep to doctor's orders and also not further injure my foot.

Ready for a new destination! Hopefully one with some lower impact challenges!
  • 2run2ski
    2run2ski Posts: 133 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    So, I'm signing in very late today. I went to post my numbers, and I guess someone took the few numbers that I actually entered into MFP and entered them? I didn't enter all my figures this week into MFP (not a good week for logging)... so, I corrected what was entered.

VERY scary thing happened on my ride today. I was out in the middle of nowhere on a rail trail which allows motorized vehicles (dirt bikes, ATV's, UTV's...) A total coincidence, but my son and his friends came up from behind me and we stopped to chat (the odds of this happening are not very high as we had no idea we were all on same trail!). As we were talking, I watched a group of UTV's approaching with some sport quads behind them. The final quad started to fish tail and then he hit a rock and he and the machine went up in the air, cartwheeled, the machine came DOWN on the kid, bounced off him and the boy continued to roll like a rag doll. When his momentum finally stopped, he did not move. At all. We ran to him and were truly afraid... After a few minutes he came to.... !!! He obviously bonked his head... as he was knocked out. But, he refused further help and after checking that his quad was fine, he put his helmet back on and continued on down the trail. We were all rattled. I had to get on my bike (what you pedal!) and hustle as I still had another 40 minutes to go and the sun was setting in 30 minutes. That was not my typical relaxing ride!

• RaeBeeBaby
    Options
    2run2ski wrote: »
    So, I'm signing in very late today. I went to post my numbers, and I guess someone took the few numbers that I actually entered into MFP and entered them? I didn't enter all my figures this week into MFP (not a good week for logging)... so, I corrected what was entered.

VERY scary thing happened on my ride today. I was out in the middle of nowhere on a rail trail which allows motorized vehicles (dirt bikes, ATV's, UTV's...) A total coincidence, but my son and his friends came up from behind me and we stopped to chat (the odds of this happening are not very high as we had no idea we were all on same trail!). As we were talking, I watched a group of UTV's approaching with some sport quads behind them. The final quad started to fish tail and then he hit a rock and he and the machine went up in the air, cartwheeled, the machine came DOWN on the kid, bounced off him and the boy continued to roll like a rag doll. When his momentum finally stopped, he did not move. At all. We ran to him and were truly afraid... After a few minutes he came to.... !!! He obviously bonked his head... as he was knocked out. But, he refused further help and after checking that his quad was fine, he put his helmet back on and continued on down the trail. We were all rattled. I had to get on my bike (what you pedal!) and hustle as I still had another 40 minutes to go and the sun was setting in 30 minutes. That was not my typical relaxing ride!

Holy cow! That was a scary incident! Very glad that you didn't get hurt and hopefully that young man didn't end up with a concussion!

While I appreciate that everyone has their different sports that they enjoy, I do object to so many parks and trails allowing foot traffic and both motorized and pedal power vehicles all on the same trails. We were playing in a disc golf tourney last summer up on one of the local mountains. I had a very close call with a trail bike speeding down the path just as I was crossing to get to the next tee. He came around a blind corner and I had to jump fast to get out of the way. The park encourages hikers to use the same trails!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    Options
    Hey Rus - have we lost @cadence2020? I see from the newsfeed that she has changed her user name and did not post much for this week.

Just curious - what happens if we have someone drop out or stop posting? Do we get a replacement from the wait list?
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    They just passed us!!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    Options
    Mrscanmore wrote: »
    They just passed us!!

Nooooooooooooo!
  • My_Butt
    Options

I was out riding ATVs with my boss's niece about a decade ago, and the ATV she was on the back of, flipped over and crushed her. She passed right there. It's gotta be the worst day of my life was riding back after we were told they crashed, just to find her already gone.

Seeing my boss after that was heart breaking.
  • rusgolden
    Options
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    Hey Rus - have we lost @cadence2020? I see from the newsfeed that she has changed her user name and did not post much for this week.

Just curious - what happens if we have someone drop out or stop posting? Do we get a replacement from the wait list?

Yes, I talked with her tonight. After she changed her name, I think there was some confusion because she got a message from Mission Enforcer that she was on the wait list, so she thought she was removed from the team. Anyway, she needs to focus on school and it is taking a lot more of her time than she anticipated, so is opting to drop out. I have sent a message the ME to see if there is a replacement player on the wait list for us. I'm guessing we'll hear in the morning.

Great job everyone!! Even if Team 1 went ahead, we are staying within striking distance, so stay with it and fight the good fight! :smile:
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    WEEK FIVE DESTINATION & CHALLENGES ARE UP!

ALOHA EVERYONE!

:)

DUE TO NUMEROUS REPLACEMENTS, THE SPREADSHEETS WON'T BE RELEASED UNTIL TOMORROW.

• MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    ENTERING NUMBERS FROM AN MFP DIARY POST BY ANYONE OTHER THAN THE PERSON WHO OWNS THE DIARY, IS NOT ALLOWED!

It is not up to anyone else to play in the race for them. This includes doctoring a post or adding "@MissionEnforcer" when required.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I'm glad we are doing the food accountability again! I really need that to stay motivated to log!