TEAM ONE

Options

Replies

• TamiJo1004
    TamiJo1004 Posts: 408 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Good morning!
    Did 2 nice videos this morning. I will start on hiking challenge this evening it's suppose to be 75 compared to the 40's this morning!
    Let's have a great week!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    So glad we are doing that hike virtually! I am NOT a fan of heights! I watched the first video and walked around carrying my iPad while doing so. Bailey was quite confused! The outdoors walk will be super easy between Bailey walks and golf. I've been doing a good job of logging (well, except for this weekend :blush:) so know I can do that. It's now going to be fitting in those videos.
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    @cardbucfan The first 2 I did are real short like 3 minutes a piece.
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    dtplow wrote: »
    I not sure if I need to pull out of race and let someone else join.. I will not be able to workout or post much this week. My sister in law is having surgery tomorrow and if that goes well we are taking the kids away from Thursday to Monday night. I will not have computer access at all during that time. @hawkins410 do you have a super keener on the wait list that can take my spot??

Sorry to see you go. Hope everything goes well for your sister in law.

And I just got the notification this morning about missing a color. Sorry guys.
  • dtplow
    dtplow Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Sorry to bail you on guys! Keep up the great work and have fun!!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    The Spreadsheet is up and running! :)
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,937 Member
    Options

Hey we consider you still one of us!!, especially those of us that have multiple races with you!! Feel free to play along on the side when you can. As you know this is a great stress reliever. Prayers for your family.
  • 120maggie
    Options
    Spreadsheet wasn't accessible from my phone the usual way. I will play with it later. I did manage to gleam into it and it looks like we just eked out first again. 5 points!!!! So every bit every body does makes the difference! THANKS EVERYONE.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    @TamiJo1004 I did the first two as well (not a fan of the seated one!) I'm just not a huge fan of the videos usually. Gonna go see if I can access the spreadsheet yet and add today's minutes.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    50022029.jpg
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I did the Huli chicken 2 times @MissionEnforcer. Fun easy dance for me. I am going to have to cram everything in by mid morning if Wednesday. That is when we leave and won't get back until Sunday. So my mission is to get all the videos done by Wednesday. I'll
    Try to keep track of the miles if possible, will have to take my Fitbit with just for that purpose. Not sure I'll get it all done but I will do my best.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Great challenges this week! My food logging pretty much fell apart last week, so I really need to get back on that. I'll be running the 8 miles :) partially because I just don't have the patience to walk, but mostly because I have finally started running again :):):) - not anywhere close to my previous mileage but the plan is for 2x4miles, and 1x4 or 1x6. Got my first 4 mile run done today, and so far food is logged and on track.
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    @ka97 great work. I couldn't run it. I died.
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Great job last week with another 1st place! Woo hoo!

This week's location is gorgeous once again. I really wish we could do that hike there, I would absolutely love it. I will have to make do with something a little less scenic and a lot chillier here I'm sure. I'll take Stella along for the hike, she'll love it.

Food logging should be good. I'm on track for today so that's a good start. I haven't checked out the videos yet. My dancing leaves a lot to be desired.

Great job on being back to running @ka97!
    Good luck with everything @mamaelf2008
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I walked to get to my manicure salon tonight to get some distance in 1 mile down. Then since I'm under a time restraint I did all 4 videos 2x's. @MissionEnforcer.
    I know I was supposed to spread it out over the week but with the wedding this week I couldn't. I just don't want to let the team down by not getting all the challenge points.
    BTW way to go Team 1 for a alt another 1st place. Team 5 is really giving us a run for our money. They are strong!!
    I will pop n when I can.
  • TamiJo1004
    Options
    2 videos done
    2 miles down
    Under calorie ( but my choices weren't the healthiest.) Apple pie and pizza! :o I stayed under though!
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options

celtikgirl wrote: »
    If somebody can add a measly 45 minutes for me today, that would be great. I was a giant slug after a short walk, but I think I needed a slug day. At least I didn't overeat!

Proud of you for staying under your goal! I am glad that I get a half hour in a day with my busy work schedule. Monday is easier by far, but we all play together and all minutes and challenges add up. Keep up the great work.
  • aenglehardt347
    aenglehardt347 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    @dtplow maybe you can come back when things calm down, we will miss you :'(
  • 120maggie
    Options
    Wow, everybody is jumping on board with the challenges! Great Job! Not the best thing for arch support but I started the outdoor walking challenging in my Addidas slides and thick socks. -- Still having foot issues, but I couldn't let this nice weather get by! Day one of accountability challenge done. My days will be Mon-thurs for sure and then on Sunday.
  • mckelfam
    mckelfam Posts: 104 Member
    Options

We will miss you. Prayers for your sister and family.