edited August 2017
    Day 9 119.2 kg
    Today I am 50, Half a century
    Feeling old
    But decided to keep Omad and go on :wink:
    Have a nice day!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Happy birthday!!! 50 is the new 30 and it's not old - I'm less than a year away myself... Anyway, pretty sure fasting makes you younger, or live longer or something!!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Happy Belated Birthday!! And I agree with @minigrrl about the new 30 and the youthful benefits of fasting :-)
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Happy Birthday!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Happy Birthday :)<3
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Thank you all!!!
    My meal of today , for the party we will have it on 15 august together with my mum!

So tomatoes, pork sausages and salad
    4mbg87vi24w0.jpg
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    pessxx wrote: »
    Thank you Brenda and Barbara for the warm welcome!
    Day 1 31.07 121.5 kg
    So today a little hunger, a little headache, but respecting the window , I ate from 16 to 17
    My meal of today was 4 turkey meatballs, 2 eggs fried , gouda cheese and a tomato salad

v5kvq2d6b2r0.jpg

Beverages : water, coffee all day long
    Today it was a good day!

Apologizing now because I'm still catching up LOL so I might have multiple posts on this but OMG gouda... I can't even, so good!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Happy B-day!
  • pessxx
    Thank you once again!
  • pessxx
    Day 10
    Meal of today salmon, tomatoes, cottage cheese with sour cream
    rjgo9kqjfckf.jpg
  • barbheart
    barbheart Posts: 433 Member
    Monica!!! Happy birthday!!! that is a big number 50!!!! will get there next year...You are making super great decisions for the next years ahead and mind you very soon you will probably feel rejuvenated and regenerated from the inside out!!!!!

feeling old is a choice!! choose to feel awesome everyday of your life the Universe has to say "yes Maam" to you!!!! <3

Love your meals!!!
  • pessxx
    Thanks Barb for the kind words!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    barbheart wrote: »
    Monica!!! Happy birthday!!! that is a big number 50!!!! will get there next year...You are making super great decisions for the next years ahead and mind you very soon you will probably feel rejuvenated and regenerated from the inside out!!!!!

feeling old is a choice!! choose to feel awesome everyday of your life the Universe has to say "yes Maam" to you!!!! <3

Love your meals!!!

Agreed! Age is a state of mind ;););)

Also, that salmon looks freaking amazing! It's one of my favorite foods, and now I think maybe I'll plan some for this weekend after my fast :p
  • pessxx
    Hi ! salmon is my favorite too...

Having a bad day yesterday at job, I also did not ate well, well I hope today will be better
    Tom will come and I am feeling bloated and so on

So today's meal sirloin steak with beet and green pepper

6xjs2yitx07h.jpg
  • kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    Hi ! salmon is my favorite too...

Having a bad day yesterday at job, I also did not ate well, well I hope today will be better
    Tom will come and I am feeling bloated and so on

So today's meal sirloin steak with beet and green pepper

6xjs2yitx07h.jpg

Yum! How do u cook those beets?
  • pessxx
    edited August 2017
    Peel them, boiled them, then make them slices and spray some avocado oil on them and a little apple vinegar
  • kokonani
    Peel them, boiled them, then make them slices and spray some avocado oil on them and a little apple vinegar

Thanks! I'll try that. I have no clue how to use beets although I love the flavor of them..
  • blambo61
    edited August 2017
    Boiled is great with nothing on them too (I don't like vinegar). They taste a little bit like sweet corn to me when boiled. I never knew I liked beets tell I had them boiled and not pickled.
  • kokonani
    blambo61 wrote: »
    Boiled is great with nothing on them too (I don't like vinegar). They taste a little bit like sweet corn to me when boiled. I never knew I liked beets tell I had them boiled and not pickled.

Are they messy to cook with? Such as the color running everywhere..?
  • blambo61
    edited August 2017
    kokonani wrote: »
    blambo61 wrote: »

Are they messy to cook with? Such as the color running everywhere..?

You can wrap in foil and bake, that is really good (my wife says it doesn't bleed out if wrapped properly) or you can put in a dish to boil so won't make a mess. We normally eat them baked rather than boiled. You don't lose any nutrients into the water that way.