10/17 - 8.29 miles
    10/18 - 7.09 miles

exercise.png

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Chris
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,396 Member
    Options
    MIA again. Woke up yesterday to find my sweet Finngan not able to walk to well and not wanting to eat. My vet could not see him till 3:30 today. He was worse when I got home and running a fever. So off to our emergency and specialty hospital until 2am. From a diagnosis of severe arthritis, inflammation to cancer. Now we wait for some test results but when they say metastatic.....it is not looking good. Got home to tell my dad that he was staying over night for more tests today and he says he is having pain in his leg. With his Coumadin level below range and his hemoglobin levels dropping again, it is off to the doctor to rule out fractures and blood clots. This morning I get called to The autistic room to cover for sub shortage and I am spending the time keeping a boy from nailing me with a blunt end scissor. Back to the emergency hospital to spring my pup and now I am heading to bed for some sleep.

Adding 29 miles for two days. I did two long days of my obstacle course with my kids along with 9 miles of running and lots of walking.
    TTD:: 210 miles

exercise.png

• kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    Geez, clepant. You need a hug. And a do over on this day.
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    10/15 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer (rest day tomorrow. thank goodness. today was just a depressing day)
    10/16 - 01.0 miles rest day walk
    10/17 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer (I am buying a turbo trainer for my son, he wants to join in the pain..oops fun)
    10/17 - 01.0 miles river walk
    10/18 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer (oral surgeon day. I was 'comfortably numb' when I started, not so much when I finished)

Total: 353.0 miles

exercise.png

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    clepant wrote: »
    MIA again. Woke up yesterday to find my sweet Finngan not able to walk to well and not wanting to eat. My vet could not see him till 3:30 today. He was worse when I got home and running a fever. So off to our emergency and specialty hospital until 2am. From a diagnosis of severe arthritis, inflammation to cancer. Now we wait for some test results but when they say metastatic.....it is not looking good. Got home to tell my dad that he was staying over night for more tests today and he says he is having pain in his leg. With his Coumadin level below range and his hemoglobin levels dropping again, it is off to the doctor to rule out fractures and blood clots. This morning I get called to The autistic room to cover for sub shortage and I am spending the time keeping a boy from nailing me with a blunt end scissor. Back to the emergency hospital to spring my pup and now I am heading to bed for some sleep.

Adding 29 miles for two days. I did two long days of my obstacle course with my kids along with 9 miles of running and lots of walking.
    TTD:: 210 miles

exercise.png

I do NOT know how you do this!!! Oh my goodness I would be FRIED!!!

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I feel guilty saying I had a relaxing day having lunch with my husband & grandson who came home with us cuz they do not have school till Monday. I took my furries for a 2.5 mile walk just before dark.

exercise.png

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,236 Member
    Options
    Adding 7 miles out of 200. I’m on the board. :smile:

Adding 10 miles for 17 out of 200

Adding 12 miles for 29 out of 200.

Adding 13 miles for 42 out of 200.

Forgot to log yesterday. Oops. :smile: adding 32 miles for 74 out of 200.

Adding 24 miles for 98 out of 200.

Adding 14 miles for 112 out of 200.

Adding 9 miles for 121 out of 200.

Adding 9 miles for 130 out of 200

Adding 7 miles for 137 out of 200
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    10/17 - 3.25m dog walk
    54.15/160 miles MTD

Will someone pleezzee teach me how to change a flat tube on my bike so I can go cycling again?? I got lotta miles to cover to reach my goal!

One of the bike shops here has a group called biking betties. They have rides every wednesday and before each ride cover something about biking like maintenance or changing flats or what to bring along on a solo ride. It's a cool group and it doesn't cost anything.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    @clepant - Wow. What a sucky day. I hope they are wrong about the cancer and I hope your dad is OK. I have to agree with VHuber, I would be fired if I spend the day trying to keep a kid from stabbing me. They would come in to find him wrapped in Gorilla Tape in a corner.
  • wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options

exercise.png

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Adding 17.01 miles for an awesome Greenway ride with my friend. We basically vented about life for 80 minutes! :p

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

And that's GOAL for @CPANUS and @CLEPANT!!! :drinker:

@KAR328 - Sorry you won't be able to do your TRX class regularly, but maybe you can pop in when you have a day off from time to time.

@CLEPANT - My heart goes out to you. Sorry you have so much going on and then on top of that to have to go cover the special needs room....UGH...I don't know how you keep it together. Sending strength and prayers. :heart: And maybe Dean's gorilla tape idea isn't such a farfetched thought either...

Dave
  • power0304
    power0304 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    October 1 - 25 km run / stairmarster
    October 2 - 16 km run
    October 3 - 16 km run
    October 4 - 16 km run
    October 5 - 16 km run
    October 6 - 16 km run
    October 7 - rest day
    October 8 - 21 km run
    October 9 - 16 km run
    October 10 - 25 km run/stairmarster
    October 11 - 16 km run
    October 12 -10 km stairmarster/strength training
    October 13 - 16 km run
    October 14 -11 km stairmarster/strength training
    October 15 - 18.5 km run
    October 16 - rest day
    October 17 - 16.5 km run/ 9 km stairmarster
    October 18 16 km run/strength training
    October 19 - raining -no run
    October 20 - 16.5 km run

Total distance 296.5 km out of 350 km
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options

@KAR328 - Sorry you won't be able to do your TRX class regularly, but maybe you can pop in when you have a day off from time to time.
    Dave

Thanks. I do plan to do that. I really like this instructor and will miss her. There are Saturday morning classes I'll probably try at some point, but I know they're very popular and fill up fast as well. TRX was the first class I did regularly when I started this weight loss journey so it's special to me. If anyone's never tried it and has the chance, I highly recommend it.

FYI - Facebook with their annoying "this is what you posted x number of years ago today" thing gave me my "before" picture this morning. It's the one on the far left of my profile pic here. It was taken five years ago, and I started trying to lose weight as my New Year's resolution. It was a good opportunity to look back and see how far I've come, especially when I have those days where the scale doesn't move and I still see 248 lbs in the mirror.

I went to the NC State Fair today and ate yummy things. I decided wisely to make this my weekly no logging day :wink: I'm going to add 2 miles even though I did more than that.

exercise.png

• future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Short little 1.2 mile walk today
    MTD - 73/80
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,839 Member
    Options
    10/19
    13.84 miles
    406.73 miles MTD