beerfoamy Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I watch Jeremy Kyle when at hotels for the same reason haha
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,107 Member
    Options
    beerfoamy wrote: »
    I watch Jeremy Kyle when at hotels for the same reason haha

:lol::lol::lol: that's definitely worse than MIC.

Happy Tuesday folks

• tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Happy Hump Day - I have another NSV on the go today just had my new passport delivered over the weekend and when I took a look at it, the picture I have now, my face looks a lot slimmer than the one from 2008, despite me being a little lighter back then (was far more active in my work back then).
  • tinkerbellang83
    edited April 2018
    Options
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Alllllll byyyyy myyyyyseeeelf.....
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    ....don't wanna be....all by myself!!

end of week goodness? :D

• tinkerbellang83
    Options
    ....don't wanna be....all by myself!!

end of week goodness? :D

Yes certainly is end of week, put a holiday in for tomorrow to have a productive at home day.

How's your tracking going with the change of exercise logging?
  • zmxr22
    zmxr22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there. You are not alone;) This morning, quick 9 minute body weight strength workout. Nine exercises one minute each. Only been doing it for a few weeks but it's still a challenge. I don't know if I will ever be able to do a full minute of burpees.
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    at home work day? or at home life admin type day?

tracking is ok, back to what it was for majority of my logging life hehe. Just overall I think I can sense I am losing motivation with it all. Life keeps 'getting in the way' so I need to re-focus on important things and try and decrease stresses. All the fun.

How bout you? finding the 1 number easier?
  • tinkerbellang83
    edited April 2018
    Options
    zmxr22 wrote: »
    Hi there. You are not alone;) This morning, quick 9 minute body weight strength workout. Nine exercises one minute each. Only been doing it for a few weeks but it's still a challenge. I don't know if I will ever be able to do a full minute of burpees.

You'll get there evenutally just keep trying til you can
    at home work day? or at home life admin type day?

tracking is ok, back to what it was for majority of my logging life hehe. Just overall I think I can sense I am losing motivation with it all. Life keeps 'getting in the way' so I need to re-focus on important things and try and decrease stresses. All the fun.

How bout you? finding the 1 number easier?

Haven't really got one number, I have turned the calorie adjustment off so not getting my steps pulling through and logging other exercise manually at 70% of what my watch is saying as not sure the rowing cals are that accurate, so will see where I am in 4 weeks. It's an endless psychological battle isn't it lol

Oh and personal admin "sort my life out" day.

• beerfoamy
    Options

Haven't really got one number, I have turned the calorie adjustment off so not getting my steps pulling through and logging other exercise manually at 70% of what my watch is saying as not sure the rowing cals are that accurate, so will see where I am in 4 weeks. It's an endless psychological battle isn't it lol

Oh and personal admin "sort my life out" day.

ahhh with you! and yes it is definitely a battle. I need to take more time and monitor things, then I can adjust logically rather than just swapping counting methods lol. Good plan!

zmxr22 wrote: »

eek 1min of burpees sounds horrible. Have always hated them though.
    It is good that it is still a challenge but I bet you are doing more of the exercise within the minute as you keep it up :)
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have not checked in here or the weigh in for what seems like ages...have been back from holiday for a week Saturday (just drizzly, windy Cornwall in a caravan, but hey I rested and lazed like a goodun), not logged food this week as appetite all over the place and eating as I feel fit. Silly virus finally kicked (horrid throat and cough and bad, fuzzy head) and back to logging Monday. I have been wondering whether to not log food for a period and weigh in less frequently now...but unsure...weight seems stable and I know now having bulked and cut how much food I can eat in order to grow, shrink or stay the same. Will see how I feel next week. For now no logging and have to remember to check in to weigh in. Hope everyone is doing well!
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    @nexangelus feel better soon, definitely worth trying to go without logging for a while even for the psychological break, you can always come back to it if your weight goes outside the range you want it to be.
  • beerfoamy
    Options
    happy friday everyone!! have a great weekend! I foresee cocktails and burgers and pizza (and a 6 mile run, but not focusing on that haha)

@nexangelus - glad virus has left you alone and you had a relaxing holiday! :)
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Happy Monday people!
  • amc2509
    amc2509 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday!!! Today is flying thankfully!! Finding it really hard to get back into the groove after my holidays :neutral: Kinda think if I get through today that I'll be in better shape to get back on track!!
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    amc2509 wrote: »
    Happy Monday!!! Today is flying thankfully!! Finding it really hard to get back into the groove after my holidays :neutral: Kinda think if I get through today that I'll be in better shape to get back on track!!

It's always tough getting back into your normal routine after a holiday in my experience, always takes me a week or two.
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Ooooh looks like my pics are working again!

32ecldnuec02.jpg
  • tinkerbellang83
    Options
    Good Morning, how's the form peeps?

My indoor water feature, appears to have paused at least for a few hours. There was a bit of stress eating last night thanks to that, I didn't log it because honestly I have no idea what I ate at this point, was just picking at bits & pieces. Just couldn't find anyway to de-stress yesterday, weather was too stormy to go out for a walk or run, couldn't really relax at home because 2 rooms were raining in and couldn't head off anywhere else because needed to be home to empty buckets. Anyway today is a new day, the sun has creeped out, if it stays nice I will take the scenic route home.
  • amc2509
    amc2509 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, how's the form peeps?

My indoor water feature, appears to have paused at least for a few hours. There was a bit of stress eating last night thanks to that, I didn't log it because honestly I have no idea what I ate at this point, was just picking at bits & pieces. Just couldn't find anyway to de-stress yesterday, weather was too stormy to go out for a walk or run, couldn't really relax at home because 2 rooms were raining in and couldn't head off anywhere else because needed to be home to empty buckets. Anyway today is a new day, the sun has creeped out, if it stays nice I will take the scenic route home.

That sounds like a bit of a nightmare! Totally get the bit about losing track of what you ate... I've been a bit like that for the past few days, just seem to be nibbling all the time! Just think of all the exercise you had emptying those buckets!! Hope today is better for you, fairly rough up here in the NW though :neutral: