ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday guys!

Daily post: Sunday
    Track: Yes.
    Calories: Under.
    Exercise: Some strength training.
    Water: ~2 liters

Comments: Got to 184.9 this morning. Sunday was pretty successful because I was under calories. Not the healthiest because I had pizza lol but weekends used to be a huge binge fest for me. So I'd always go two steps back in my tracks. But I'm pretty happy because dinner was healthy and I was under my calories. Really loving my motivation lately. So I surpassed 185.0 and my new mini-goal is 180. Hoping to get to there in a healthy, steady way!
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Congratulations everyone! Here is to all of us!

Today is Sunday week 2
    Ok I did nothing to be healthy! But mentally I am awesome. I live in Casper Wyoming. My birthday was Friday. And I worked late. Got home and there was a strange car parked the wrong way in front of my home. I was a bit suspicious since my husband after like it was no big deal when he came out to greet me. My brother had drove down from Spokane WA to surprise me. So today before he left we had cake, a 3D movie and chocolate.

I promise to be better tomorrow.

Shelley

Happy belated birthday!! Glad your day was awesome!
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Oct week 2
    Melbe159
    PW 133
    CW 132
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday week 2
    Track 👍🏼
    Calories 👍🏼
    Exercise 👍🏼
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Report Mon 8 Oct

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No. Did my Mon workout yesterday

Good and bad news from my doctor's appt this morning. Normally, I see him twice a year, but since starting my weight loss in June, it's been every other month. Good news is he has taken me off the high blood pressure meds and januvia, which lowers sugar in the blood. Lab reports look great, so that's the good news. Bad news is he is retiring next year. He's been my doctor for over 20 years, and I'm going to miss him terribly. I did weigh myself on my home scale before I headed out the door so I can compare to the doctor's scale. Seems mine is about 1.5 more. I'm sure I didn't lose any weight on the ten min ride to his office.

Looks like another hurricane is heading our way. The fun never stops.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Daily Report Mon 8 Oct

Good and bad news from my doctor's appt this morning. Normally, I see him twice a year, but since starting my weight loss in June, it's been every other month. Good news is he has taken me off the high blood pressure meds and januvia, which lowers sugar in the blood. Lab reports look great, so that's the good news. Bad news is he is retiring next year. He's been my doctor for over 20 years, and I'm going to miss him terribly. I did weigh myself on my home scale before I headed out the door so I can compare to the doctor's scale. Seems mine is about 1.5 more. I'm sure I didn't lose any weight on the ten min ride to his office.

@jcgator2016 Most of that is fantastic news, congrats.
    I had a dr that I saw for like 15+ years and I loved her, but one day, she just quit, and I still to this day have no idea why.
    I, too, visited my dr today for my annual visit with her. She looks at me and goes, you know you don't look at all like you're in your 30s, my reply...that's probably because I've lost 65 lbs in 15 months...and she looked at me like that idea was totally a shock..it's days like this I really miss my old dr, she KNEW me so well...I grew up with her.

And that really sucks about the hurricane...
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Oct week 2
    Lorib642
    Pw 170.1
    Cw 171.1
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    [/quote]

I had a dr that I saw for like 15+ years and I loved her, but one day, she just quit, and I still to this day have no idea why.
    I, too, visited my dr today for my annual visit with her. She looks at me and goes, you know you don't look at all like you're in your 30s, my reply...that's probably because I've lost 65 lbs in 15 months...and she looked at me like that idea was totally a shock..it's days like this I really miss my old dr, she KNEW me so well...I grew up with her.

And that really sucks about the hurricane...[/quote]

And to top is off, I called my dermatoligist for my annual checkup this afternoon, and the receptionist told me he had retired a couple months ago. WTH. So, I'm going to see a new dermatologist next week.

• cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Report Mon 8 Oct

And that really sucks about the hurricane...

It is really ha d changing doctors. I feel both of your pains! After 30 years ours stopped taking our insurance. We changed the next year so. Y husband just didn’t go to the doctor u til we had new insurance. I in the meantime needed one so got a new one and chose to stay, but it hasn’t been as nice since he hasn’t known me thirty years!

Congrats on most of your news though,@jcgator2016! Getting off meds is very big! Wowza!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Daily Report Mon 8 Oct

YAY!! That is a HUGE NSV!!! Getting off meds and getting your health back is the best result ever...congrats. As for the retired doctor-- I had the same issue...my doc retired last year...then my sons' pediatrician retired and now my dentist is retiring..my gastroenterologist is retiring this month--- and now my new PCP is moving to Vermont.. <sigh>. it's been a revolving door of physicians for us over here---- it's hard to start over.

CONGRATS on your awesome work!!
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona
    Daily post Oct 7th.
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes 20 min walking , upper body weights, neck exercises
    Carbs no
  • jogetsgains
    jogetsgains Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Monday
    Tracked👍
    Calories👍
    Exercise👎
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    October 7
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes, 50 minutes Aqua Zumba

My favorite class so I wish it were offered more than once a week!
This discussion has been closed.