TEAM: The Slimsons (October)

Replies

• mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Mexiconona Oct 26 th
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes walking 20 min. Neck exercises 10 min.
    Weigh in day today 154.5
    Last Friday 155.0. Loss of 1/2 lb.
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Daily Report Thu 25 Oct

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Rest day

Got a lot of errands done. Picked up candy for Trick or Treaters. We don't get many, but I like having them just in case and I tend to over buy. Bought the ones I don't like so I won't be temped to eat them. Many a Halloweens where I would eat a whole bag of those bite sized Milky Ways, Reese's cups, and Kit Kats and have to run back to the store.

@jcgator2016 that’s a great idea re the candy! I love Halloween 🎃 👻

@mg07030 Me too! I love Halloween. I still enjoy passing out candy and seeing the kids in their costumes. Even dress my dog in her red cape and Superman shirt. Almost have her trained to hold the handle of the plastic Halloween pumpkin filled with candy. But she gets too excited and drops it.
  • jcgator2016
    Daily Report Fri 26 Oct

Exercise: Yes. Weight/Strength workout. Did the Apex with dumbbells. Increased DBs from 20 to 25 lbs. I can feel the extra 5 lbs.

One of those cold, dreary, gray, rainy days. Took a nap after my post workout protein shake, which is a rarity. Does anyone here get the required 7-8 hours of sleep for maximum weigh loss? I don't sleep much, probably average 4.5- 5 hours max. Been that way for 20+ years. Wish I could sleep more, but I wake up after 5 hrs and can't get back to sleep.
  • jcgator2016
    cmteach4 wrote: »
    Week 4 weigh in
    Friday
    PW 188.4
    CW 187.2

That’s good for me! 😃

WooHoo!! Way to go!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member

I knew you were going to say that. :D

@jcgator2016 Well, cliche, but still true!! I hit a new low last week, went crazy on Saturday and spent the last week undoing the damage I did....so we will see how I fare tomorrow, hoping for a magical 1 lb loss...when I really need 2 lbs
  • AB0215
    Daily Report Fri 26 Oct

Exercise: Yes. Weight/Strength workout. Did the Apex with dumbbells. Increased DBs from 20 to 25 lbs. I can feel the extra 5 lbs.

One of those cold, dreary, gray, rainy days. Took a nap after my post workout protein shake, which is a rarity. Does anyone here get the required 7-8 hours of sleep for maximum weigh loss? I don't sleep much, probably average 4.5- 5 hours max. Been that way for 20+ years. Wish I could sleep more, but I wake up after 5 hrs and can't get back to sleep.

@jcgator2016 7-8 hours, I always love all the things that say you need this and this and this to lose weight or you won't. Sleep being one of them. You know, 7-8 hours isn't what everyone needs, you might just be someone who doesn't need that much. I am not one of those people, my husband usually gets like 5 and he's good. I need 7 hours or I'm not a fun person to be near, and this has not been a good week for me in the sleep department. I've been living on energy drinks this week. Really trying to stay positive and realize that Sunday should mark the end of my really really busy week, but it's wearing on me and tomorrow might be the hardest day of the week, my 4 year old niece is spending the night and 4 year olds don't understand when you're tired...

I always feel the extra 5 lbs on dumbbells, it's not like adding 10 lbs on a barbell, the dumbbells force your muscles to work independently and therefore, much harder...
  • AB0215
    edited October 2018
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

@SLIMn2016 I feel ya! The last lbs are the hardest. I was at a scale stall as well. The last 8 lbs for me are going to be the most work. I just want to blast through this plateau. You probably saw that birthday dress I posted in my feed! It was a dress i wore 9 years ago! I plan on wearing it next month. I just have to get this last weight off.
    You can do it! I think the final lbs take the most will power and dedication. But you have it! 💥

So my bday is November 27th--- I'm kinda bummed that I couldn't get the other 3.6lbs off me this month, bc last year I couldn't reach my goals bc of my back injury...and lots of other unforeseen issues . I do see changes in my body for sure and I can do things that I couldn't do last month (like lat sit ups with my knees in the air in CXWorks class). Trying to focus on those NSVs so I don't get disturbed and give up.

You're so right though, the last 8-10lbs is such a beeeotch to deal with--- I need to get these pounds off me. I'm tall, but I'm still just under 25 on the BMI scale...and with all of my doc appts coming up in the next two weeks--- I'm going to hear about it---GAH!!!

@SLIMn2016 I always see the super cute pics you take and can't believe you aren't where you want to be on weight.

• AB0215
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, OMAD
    Exercise:Not intentional, did walk a lot though

Comments: Took an intentional day off workouts, after my workout yesterday, decided that I needed to let my body rest, I'll get up early tomorrow and get it done before my niece gets here. Need to clean my kitchen and her room before she gets here, so hopefully I can get some sleep!
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,846 Member
    Daily post: Friday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes, pushups and some shoulder work with bands.

Shelley
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Daily post Friday

Track no 😨
    Calories ok
    Exercise 30 min bootcamp 💪🏼

• ekuassi
    ekuassi Posts: 88 Member
    Daily post 10-16
    Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: no, but 15000 steps
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Hi All! Happy Saturday! It’s pouring here in NYC ☔️

Username:mg07030
    Weigh in Day: Saturday
    Week: October - last week of month!
    PW: 138
    CW: 137.6

Well / I guess the scale is moving in the right direction after a few weeks of stall. I’m looking forward to being in the November challenge with you guys!

• AB0215

Well / I guess the scale is moving in the right direction after a few weeks of stall. I’m looking forward to being in the November challenge with you guys!

@mg07030 Actually, there's still one more week left!!
  • Safari_Gal
    AB0215 wrote: »

@mg07030 Actually, there's still one more week left!!

My bad! Week 4 - I guess next week would be week 5 😬😬😬

• Safari_Gal
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Username: AB0215
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 171.1 lbs
    Current Weight: 168.6 lbs

I honestly don't know how this happened, but I will take it.

Ashley! Awesome loss!
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: no
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Username: Bm00re2u
    Weigh in week: Week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday