Options

Replies

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday, January 18th

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, 30 min. Body Pump Express, 30 min. CXWorks & 55 min Arc Trainer HIIT
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    Week: January Week 3
    PW = 180.7
    CW= 180.8

Comments: Maintained only this week. I'm glad there wasn't much of a gain because I've been there before. But this coming week I want to make sure I get a loss. And get well into the 170s. I'm kind of disappointed in myself. Being a little over my deficit the last couple of days made me unable to lose. For some reflection, most of the days that I was over, I didn't eat what was planned and just had a portion of what my mother cooked for the entire family because it was just more convenient. For this coming week, to fix this, I'm going to make pre-cooked dinners that I can warm up so that by the time I come home it's just as convenient as eating what my mom made since it's right there as well. I had an exam today that I believe went well so I'm happy about that and ready to do well this weekend.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
    Spent most day driving back and forth
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily post fri Jan 18
    Tracked yes
    Calories over by 54 😬
    Exercise 60 min jog
  • vicky2767
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Hi guys

Weight in early since I won’t be around tomorrow!

Mg07030
    Weigh in day - Saturday
    Week: Jan week 3
    PW: 142.2
    CW: 141.6

Good job!
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Username:mSLIMn2016
    Friday weigh in
    Week: January, week 3

PW: 157.2
    CW: 157
    Still a loss
    Username: kathleenford4
    Week 3 of January
    PW: 168
    CW: 170

I think I was holding some water weight because of eating popcorn before bed last night. I’m hoping for a more accurate weigh in tomorrow.
    It’s just a small gain. Hopefully it’s the popcorn and you’ll even out tomorrow. Either way, you’ll have this off in no time. Keep up the good work!
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    I have been slacking on leaving details of calories and workouts other than "yes" or "no" this week LOL. My youngest son turned 2 years old today (YAY!!! 🎂🎈🎉🎁) and I having been party prepping.

I actually got a great workout in this morning, and have been staying under my calorie max surprisingly with everything that has gone on this week.

I see everyone's progress and am so happy that everyone is either meeting weight goals, NSVs, or even acknowledging struggle points. I promise I will be a better team member and support system after this weekend. Happy FriYAY team!

Happy Birthday to your little guy!
  • vicky2767
    Options
    So I wasn’t able to get to the gym this morning like planned (Slept in a little). I don’t typically get to the gym on the weekends it’s a little crowded and I prefer to go running instead, but tomorrow it might rain. So I decided before dinner to go for a run Incase I can’t go tomorrow morning. Felt good
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Jan 18

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Had my boys home with me today, we were busy! 😊 will have some family activity this weekend. Stayed on plan, made a yummy stir fry for dinner, low cal. Treating myself with a serving of ice cream to celebrate today’s loss!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Friday weigh in

Still a loss

Thanks Vicky! I was sick last week---so I'll take it... not sure I'll make my goal at this pace for this month though--- (2lbs left).

Way to get your run in tonight!!! ;):)
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: January 18th

Calories under goal: Over by 2 calories
    Exercise: Exercise bike: 50 minutes - 11.5 miles

I did NOT want to exercise today. But, since I went out to dinner last night and didn't get my cardio workout in.....I HAD to get it in today. I'm glad I did.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    So I wasn’t able to get to the gym this morning like planned (Slept in a little). I don’t typically get to the gym on the weekends it’s a little crowded and I prefer to go running instead, but tomorrow it might rain. So I decided before dinner to go for a run Incase I can’t go tomorrow morning. Felt good

I don’t like the gym on weekends either!

Great job running!
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 45 minutes of weight training

My son's birthday party is tomorrow, so I really need to watch what I eat, especially cake.
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Hi guys

Weight in early since I won’t be around tomorrow!

Mg07030
    Weigh in day - Saturday
    Week: Jan week 3
    PW: 142.2
    CW: 141.6

Good job!
    Friday weigh in

Still a loss
    Username: kathleenford4
    Week 3 of January
    PW: 168
    CW: 170

I think I was holding some water weight because of eating popcorn before bed last night. I’m hoping for a more accurate weigh in tomorrow.
    It’s just a small gain. Hopefully it’s the popcorn and you’ll even out tomorrow. Either way, you’ll have this off in no time. Keep up the good work!
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    I have been slacking on leaving details of calories and workouts other than "yes" or "no" this week LOL. My youngest son turned 2 years old today (YAY!!! 🎂🎈🎉🎁) and I having been party prepping.

I actually got a great workout in this morning, and have been staying under my calorie max surprisingly with everything that has gone on this week.

I see everyone's progress and am so happy that everyone is either meeting weight goals, NSVs, or even acknowledging struggle points. I promise I will be a better team member and support system after this weekend. Happy FriYAY team!

Happy Birthday to your little guy!

Thank you!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: Yes, fasting
    Exercise:60 mins weight training., 15 mins walk
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Username: Bm00re2u
    PW = 138.6 lbs.
    CW= 136.2 lbs.

Happy with the 2.4 lb. loss! Now I am aiming for a NSV of not losing control today at the party (only 1 piece of cake and one slice of pizza, no soda).
  • Bm00re2u
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Ver9nika wrote: »
    Username: Ver9nika
    PW = 247.8
    CW= 247.4

Lost close to nothing and realized that whenever I'm too buzy/lazy to fill my food diary and report daily, I fail

Same here. I think it's great that you recognized the issue; now you know what to do to resolve it. I try to eat and workout around the same times of day, and setting reminders on my phone helps. You got this! 💪
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Thursday Jan 17th

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: No

Got my nails done yesterday with my sister. They came out great and we had tried a new manicurist at the hair salon that my family goes too. Definitely going back if I have my nails done again.

You should definitely count family time and pampering as a NSV! 💅
    Tigermom19 wrote: »
    Friday weigh in week 3
    PW 211.2
    CW 210

I’m so up and down on a daily basis. This week I’ve been over my previous weight and under my current weight. Grrrr. But yay that today I was down from last week!

Weight fluctuations tend to happen, and the fact that you lost is still an accomplishment. Way to go! 🙌
    I was so tired last night when we came home from my sons basketball game (1st win of the season. We are now 1-5) that I didnt do my daily post for thurs. so here it is
    Daily post thurs Jan 17
    Tracked yes
    Calories slightly over
    Exercise yes 55 min jog.

Congrats to your son on the first win ⚾ and you had an awesome workout!

• Bm00re2u
    Options
    mlhopp93 wrote: »
    Username: mlhopp93
    Week: January Week 3 (1/19/18)
    PW = 313.0
    CW= 312.0
    Difference: -1.0

Four days of travel this week and still got a small loss. Keep moving....

That's awesome! Keep it up!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Daily Post: January 18th

Calories under goal: Over by 2 calories
    Exercise: Exercise bike: 50 minutes - 11.5 miles

I did NOT want to exercise today. But, since I went out to dinner last night and didn't get my cardio workout in.....I HAD to get it in today. I'm glad I did.

Super inspiring that you found the motivation to squeeze in a workout! ♥️
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in Jan 18

Calories: Under

Had my boys home with me today, we were busy! 😊 will have some family activity this weekend. Stayed on plan, made a yummy stir fry for dinner, low cal. Treating myself with a serving of ice cream to celebrate today’s loss!

Congrats on the loss and making healthy family dinner choices! That is definitely something to celebrate ☺️
This discussion has been closed.