• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Ver9nika wrote: »
    Username: Ver9nika
    Week: January Week 3
    PW = 247.8
    CW= 247.4

Lost close to nothing and realized that whenever I'm too buzy/lazy to fill my food diary and report daily, I fail

@Ver9nika I used to be in the same boat, letting my tracking be the last thing that I did and then by the time I got there, I just didn't do it and well, that really wasn't working for me, so I decided to make time for those things because I was important too.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @vicky2767 OMAD is One Meal A Day

Thanks
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily Post: January 16th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 50 minutes on the stationary bike - 11.9 miles + 7,200 steps at work

Comments: I will be moving a new office building in 10 days and I went to see my new space today. The building is huge and I got sooo lost....I ended up walking over 5000 steps trying to get out of the building....so no problem with steps today. :) I did have a fun NSV today. One of the reasons I decided to lose weight is because I couldn't keep up with my co-workers on a business trip in Oct. We had to walk everywhere and I was huffing and puffing trying to keep up. Well, today when I was was walking with one of my co-workers in the new building they asked ME to slow down. It made me feel really good.

Awesome
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Username gjaholy33
    Week January Week 3
    Weigh in Day Wednesday

PW: 500.5lbs
    CW: 508.6lbs

Daily Post (today)

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Water 115oz
    Exercise no
    Goals/comments

So big disappointment for me but I am thankful for this team cause I'm constantly being encouraged despite my lack of progress as I keep going up and down whenever I'm close to hitting the 400s
    But my NSV testimonial is that I've been keeping my portions smaller and faithfully making my protein smoothies for the last 4 days so at least I have breakfast although my nutritionist does not agree with my breakfast choice but I told her it's either that on nothing.

You CAN do this. I know it can be disappointing, but don’t give up. You are so close too the 400s. Xoxo
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Username: tinak33
    Weigh in week: January Week 3
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 163.0
    Current Weight: 162.1

Nice loss.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Tigermom19 wrote: »
    Ready for weigh in Friday morning. I was mindful almost all day of making good choices. Rushed to work and grabbed junk even though I have a really awesome quiche in the fridge. But I recovered. Anyway...booked a beach trip today with a group of couples for our seniors’ graduation. Thoughts of summer clothes and swimsuits is highly motivating!
    NSV today: only had water tonight, no after dinner snacking, after school/work snack wasn’t something from a box or machine, exercised on fitness blender tonight (first exercise in a long time that wasn’t just walking the dogs).
    Summer clothes can be a big motivator.
    PW = 247.8
    CW= 247.4

Lost close to nothing and realized that whenever I'm too buzy/lazy to fill my food diary and report daily, I fail
    A loss is still a loss! Now get back to tracking. Lol
    Tigermom19 wrote: »
    Friday weigh in week 3
    PW 211.2
    CW 210

I’m so up and down on a daily basis. This week I’ve been over my previous weight and under my current weight. Grrrr. But yay that today I was down from last week!

You still had a nice loss this week. I fluctuate during the week too, and that can happening depending on what you eat. I still weigh myself in the middle of my week to see how I’m doing, but I use my weight on my weigh in day as my “official” number for my week.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    I was so tired last night when we came home from my sons basketball game (1st win of the season. We are now 1-5) that I didnt do my daily post for thurs. so here it is
    Daily post thurs Jan 17
    Tracked yes
    Calories slightly over
    Exercise yes 55 min jog.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    PW = 247.8
    CW= 247.4

@Ver9nika When I sit down with a plate of food, unless I know exactly what’s in it and how it fits in my day, I will log that food before I eat it. There’s times I’ve realized I’ve taken too much and not eaten it all. Especially at dinner! I know it’s probably the busiest time but your 2 meals and snacks into the day so it’s easiest to go over at that point. I’ve been watching my protein, carbs, fat, sugar, and salt and try my best to make my day fit into all of those as well. Increasing protein and decreasing carbs and sugar. And watching salt. My legs and feet hold a lot of fluids when I don’t! It’s a little more to look at but it doesn’t take a lot of time and your health and well-being is worth any amount of time!!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 26 minutes elliptical and 3 mile jog
  • batgirl140
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Username: anneboleynsrevenge
    Week 3
    Weigh in day: friday
    Pw: 151.8
    Cw: 152.2

Yesterday i was 149. Today is the first day of my period. Can’t do anything about hormones. I’m sorry. :(

@Anneboleynsrevenge I was there 2 days ago! Water weight is a pain but it’ll be gone quick and tomorrow is another day!!
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi Slimsons!

It’s only 930am here but I’m prepacked, prelogged and off to work for about 14 hours. I only eat what I pack so I’m kind of a diet hostage lol and back home around midnight to snooze. Repeat.

I won’t be able to workout today - but —-
    Tracked/ yes
    Calories- prepacked and under
    Exercise- work work work

Goal - have a great deficit for a awesome weigh in tomorrow!

• batgirl140
    Options
    Username: Batgirl140
    Weigh in Week 3
    Weigh in day Friday
    PW: 238.0
    CW: 235.8! Did not expect this much loss.

Plans for next week: Keep doing what I’m doing! Exercise 3+ days, eating healthier, and keeping an eye on my macros. That’s the only thing Ive changed this time around watching carbs, sugar, protein, salt and it seems to be helping. I’m not feeling hungry all the time or light headed from eating at a deficit. What I’m doing now is something I can definitely stick to! Yes I’m having cravings and yes I’d love to eat a handful of chocolate but one will do when I know I’m going to eat something that’s healthy, but also super tasty and will fill me up, at my next meal! I’m really feeling motivated this time around!! Keep going everyone!!!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,796 Member
    Options
    Thursday check in:
    Calories: over did not track daughters birthday
    Water: on track
    Exercise: 13340 steps
    lots of walking today. Have to shovel snow this morning about 2 inches. Then off to doctors for test results. then get a workout in Hope everyone has a great day
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,796 Member
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Username: Batgirl140
    Weigh in Week 3
    Weigh in day Friday
    PW: 238.0
    CW: 235.8! Did not expect this much loss.

Plans for next week: Keep doing what I’m doing! Exercise 3+ days, eating healthier, and keeping an eye on my macros. That’s the only thing Ive changed this time around watching carbs, sugar, protein, salt and it seems to be helping. I’m not feeling hungry all the time or light headed from eating at a deficit. What I’m doing now is something I can definitely stick to! Yes I’m having cravings and yes I’d love to eat a handful of chocolate but one will do when I know I’m going to eat something that’s healthy, but also super tasty and will fill me up, at my next meal! I’m really feeling motivated this time around!! Keep going everyone!!!

WOW you are doing it right keep it up
  • kathleenford04
    kathleenford04 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Username: kathleenford4
    Week 3 of January
    PW: 168
    CW: 170

I think I was holding some water weight because of eating popcorn before bed last night. I’m hoping for a more accurate weigh in tomorrow.
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily post: 18.01
    Track: Yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: nope
This discussion has been closed.