TEAM WEIGHT NO MORE JANUARY 2019 TEAM CHAT

Options

Replies

• hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Here is something I wrote to a friend this morning. Thought I would share it...

I would like to think that I can eat whatever I want when ever I want but that's not true. My mind wants food even when my body doesn't. I Think that's been a big part of my success. I listen to my body more than my mind.

This is so true.... I have to learn to listen to my body...
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    daily checkin in Tuesday

Food under! I gave myself a snack to try to bring my nutrition in line
    water on target
    exercise 20mins spining & weights

Yesterday I manged to eat beans and bread at pretty much every meal. I had a second breakfast of beans on toast, burrito with beans and then spicy bean burger. On the upside my calories were under and I wasn't so hungry although I have noticed that iron and calicum is really low.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well Mrs. B is giddy like a school girl! that sure is a wonderful feeling. lucky. and just so you know, you friend is very luck to have you in her corner.

@carlsoda I love jasmine rice! and your right your sick so a little rice was in order!!

@DananaNanas you are so cute! your life is so crazy buzy. I am exhausted just hearing about it. ohhhh an all day yoga retreat. sounds wonderful.

@sleepymom5 you are not a crappy leader, first of all. you have to take care of your family first. we get that. I have been thinking about you and how stressfull your week is going to be. I think some meditation is in order. good job at stocking the condo with good food. you have set yourself up for success. now you just need to execute your plan!!

• kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello and Happy Hump Day! :smiley:

My on-track streak continued yesterday! I am feeling great! The scale has dropped 4 pounds since Saturday, which I am very happy about, and I still have 3 days to drop more before my weigh-in on Saturday! I went to the gym last night and ate a light dinner and had a cup of tea to keep my hunger at bay. I am prepared for another successful day. I am going to try to get a workout in when I get home. My sister is coming for dinner, which my mom is cooking. She did not see me for my birthday on Friday, so she is coming for dinner. Once we start talking, time goes by and my workout does not happen. I am going to try to go home and get it done right away and then enjoy spending time before she heads home.

@Mrsbell8well I am so excited for you! I am also trying to get back in the 150's and then my final goal would be to hit around 145-148, depends on how I feel when I get there. Good luck!

@sleepymom5 sounds like you have a lot going on with your mom, but you are planning well! I hope you get everything done with as little stress as possible!

@cyndiesstuff glad you are starting to feel better! Hang in there! xoxo

@eyesopennow good luck with that cat! I am not a cat person, so God bless you, that cat would not be in my house!

@DananaNanas I hope your new co-worker works out! Sounds like you have a lot on your plate!

Have a wonderful day! :smile:
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    So apropos of nothing.... as part of the "adopt A Mother In Law" situation, we ended up with her Cat. MIL (who has dementia) was in the habit of feeding Cat every time she remembered it. Since she didn't remember remembering it previously, it was not unusual for her to feed the cat 10 to 15 times per day. Wet canned food. If you've ever had a cat -- and a cat pan -- I'll let that sink in for a minute.

So anyway, of course now that we're all one big happy *kitten* family, feeding Cat a mere twice a day has fallen to Wyfe and me. Okay, to ME, since I am the one who gets up first in the morning. So darling Cat has decided to assert himself to reestablish his on-demand feeding schedule. So for the last three days, he has decided to begin clearing dressers of all personal items beginning at 4 AM in an effort to wake us up. (Can't simply shut him out, or he won't be able to access the cat pan.) Pictures, makeup, wallet, the random receipt or wedding ring or spare change, all of it ends up banging into the floor. I wake up every 5 minutes to the thump / bang / rattle. Wyfe sleeps right through it, so she is not sympathetic.

So my question is, how long can I sleep in my car before I freeze to death? :)
    Can't you lock the cat AND the cat pan in one of your bathrooms? you need to show that cat WHO is the boss
  • eyesopennow
    eyesopennow Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    hope002 wrote: »
    Can't you lock the cat AND the cat pan in one of your bathrooms? you need to show that cat WHO is the boss.

LOL! You've never met Mrs. Eyesopennow. The question as to who (whom?) is boss was settled 37 years ago! :*
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    @mrsbell8well - nothing better than an unexpected day off! those are my favourite days to catch up on laundry and housework for some reason, because it's not like i'm wasting a weekend day doing it lol. And yes, that is my hand!
    @cyndiesstuff - hope you're feeling better soon!
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Daily log in for: Weds Jan 23
    Logged: under
    Water: 8 cups
    Exercise: did my 28-Day Challenge, forgot my Yoga challenge though
    Steps: 10,600

my workout today was killer! in the good way!
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    Daily check in for: Wednesday
    Logged: no
    Water: 76oz
    13442 steps

I started to reread the beck diet solution yesterday. It really helps me with the mental aspect of dieting. It helps me get my head in the game if you will. It cognitive behavioral therapy applied to weight loss. So I have immersed myself in it. last night, I had no snack after dinner! I am proud of that.

@kirsten11872 yayayayay! I am so glad you have refound your grove! It is really difficult when you get off track to get back on. give yourself some huge credit for doing it.

@Mrsbell8well those smoothie bowls look just yummy!!

@Cafelelia you are doing awesome with your progress. Bi weekly physio? what will you do instead?

@twyla77 don't you just love it when you are done working out and feel great! good job keeping up with your goals.

@bbcbw yeah! nice loss for you! keep up the hard work!
  • cyndiesstuff
    edited January 2019
    Options
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    User ID: Shirin_K
    Week 4
    Weigh-in Day: Thursday
    Previous weight: 169.4
    Current weight: 169.6