• Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday 4/4
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Steps: 11,085---11 floors
    Exercise:
    Run on treadmill--2miles, walk on treadmill 26 mins. --10 mins of planks through out the day.
  • dtp17
    dtp17 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    People can be horrible sometimes. I call it lack of education. Keep at it guys. You’re all fab and definitely keeping me motivated especially through my comfort eating phases which happen far too much xx

Plus - it’s Friday 🎉
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: No
    Calories: No
    Exercise: No
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: No
    Calories: Yes
  • Wildmage69
    Wildmage69 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Username: Wildmage69
    Week: April Week 1
    PW = 256.0
    CW= 252.2
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday

Track yes
    Calories yes over
    Exercise no rest day
    Water 180oz
    Goals/comments
    So yesterday was a high calorie day probably due to stress the day before but the good news is that instead of ordering out I compromised with the cravings and found a recipe my aide was able to cook for me ground Turkey grilled cheese.

NSV I was able to push though the pain and make my own breakfast yesterday so proud moment for me. I'm try again this morning.

yqaru66w0t7z.jpg

***today I get my trigger point injections (finally approved for pain management) so things should be looking up real soon. It's been a year since I had these injections but they help with pain alot.***

TODAY IS ANOTHER DAY TO START FRESH STILL STAYING POSITIVE!!😃😃😃

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily post for Thursday:

Track: yes
    Calories: yes under
    Exercise: stairs at work plus 230 squats
    Water: 160 oz

Still grumpy about my weigh in but there is nothing I can do about it except keep going and make the next one awesome.
    Today was rough. I am tired, really wanted all the chocolate.....
    Also, on Tuesday evening, my daughter accidently poked me in the eye and my eye is still very read and irritated and hurts. So I now have a dr appt on Monday. Hoping it clears by then, but if not, I probably have an infection. Feels like a bruise in my eye. Its awful.

Oh no that's sounds painful 😥 Stay focus of your goal and soon scale have no choice but to catch up with you.
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Username: DeshotelK
    Week: April Week 1
    PW: 195.8
    CW: 190.2

This has been a good week. My weakness is with over doing it on the weekends. We have a busy one so hopefully it’ll stop me from grazing. Happy Friday!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Weigh in Day/Week: Friday, April - Week 1
    PW = 157
    CW= 159.6

😨😰 wow--- not what I was hoping for, but I know what I did wrong, so I need to get back on the ball with my macros/IF plan.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in
    Username: CourtneyLomonaco
    PW: 154
    CW: 157.8

Wow! What the hell is happening? I debated on fudging my numbers, but it is what it is. Hopefully I can only go down from here!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)
    Track: no
    Calories: ?
    Exercise: none, rest day
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    igv9z4jga41z.png

Stay positive people 💟
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    ^^^ Grateful for this inspo ---thank you!!!💜🙏☺️
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Username: Batgirl140

Weigh in: Friday April week 1

PW: 215.8
    CW: 214.8

Not thrilled. Feel like I’ve been in the 210s forever! Bad snack choices this week. I’ve missed breakfast most days, eating more later in the day then. And the ever dreaded exercise is lacking. Need to find that one thing! Water has been a little less than it should as well. It’s a loss I’ll take it but plan to be good this weekend and do better next week!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post Thursday

Track yes
    Calories yes over
    Exercise no rest day
    Water 180oz
    Goals/comments
    So yesterday was a high calorie day probably due to stress the day before but the good news is that instead of ordering out I compromised with the cravings and found a recipe my aide was able to cook for me ground Turkey grilled cheese.

NSV I was able to push though the pain and make my own breakfast yesterday so proud moment for me. I'm try again this morning.

yqaru66w0t7z.jpg

***today I get my trigger point injections (finally approved for pain management) so things should be looking up real soon. It's been a year since I had these injections but they help with pain alot.***

TODAY IS ANOTHER DAY TO START FRESH STILL STAYING POSITIVE!!😃😃😃

wow great non scale victories
  • digger61
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Username: Batgirl140

Weigh in: Friday April week 1

PW: 215.8
    CW: 214.8

Not thrilled. Feel like I’ve been in the 210s forever! Bad snack choices this week. I’ve missed breakfast most days, eating more later in the day then. And the ever dreaded exercise is lacking. Need to find that one thing! Water has been a little less than it should as well. It’s a loss I’ll take it but plan to be good this weekend and do better next week!

wo9w you lost a pound that is great
  • digger61
    Options
    Daily Post: April 4th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise:165 mins aqua size got trees trimed
    steps 10285 (4 days over 10000)
    goals today Walking and weights
  • ashanna2019
    ashanna2019 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 4

Calories: Over :neutral:

My boyfriend and I went out for Chinese food and as i was looking through the menu I noticed everything had sauce on it. I need your Help! We love Chinese food but what items do you recommend? How can we still it eat it but minimize the macros? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.