TEAM: Gutbusters (June)

Options

Replies

• Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes, hit all targets 20,000 steps
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes on eating, no on drinking,
    Gutbusters Weekly Challenge:
    Did I stay under in my macros today? Yes I was pleased that I went over my protein percent
  • deanit
    deanit Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Username deanit
    June Week 2
    PW:164
    CW:162.4
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    June 14
    Exercised? No. Trying to get over my cold
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Good morning! Hope you feel better soon, @Colleen790.

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@deanit - got it. Nice loss! :star:
    @fe452436
    @keepingtrack1234
    @robandy12345
    @BonnieHosk85

Please post using this template:

Username
    June Week 2
    PW:
    CW:
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    BonnieHosk85
    June Week 2
    PW: 232.3
    CW: 232.9

Note to self: Don't overdose on peanut butter the day before a weigh-in (yes, I logged the damage :# ). I'm in a bit of a funk after being so excited about my doctor's visit and him being so proud of me for losing. Then, I get a call yesterday that my bad cholesterol is up and I need to start a new med.

One of my goals in this weight loss journey is to get off meds, not start new ones!! I'm so discouraged and trying to get back on track today, but really feeling defeated. I know it will pass. Soon, I hope! :'(
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    June week 2
    PW 215.6
    CW 214.3

Down 1.3 not a great week but I will take a loss. Many rain outs so I tried to hit the gym a few times. Looking forward to playing tonight. I read, “you can’t out exercise a poor diet.” I had half the days without eating great so I will take the small loss.
    Peace
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Hi Bonnie! I will weigh in tomorrow (Saturday).I forgot to do it before I left for the day. :( Thanks and will do it first thing tomorrow. Megan
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    No problem, @Keepingtrack1234!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    BonnieHosk85
    June Week 2
    PW: 232.3
    CW: 232.9

Note to self: Don't overdose on peanut butter the day before a weigh-in (yes, I logged the damage :# ). I'm in a bit of a funk after being so excited about my doctor's visit and him being so proud of me for losing. Then, I get a call yesterday that my bad cholesterol is up and I need to start a new med.

One of my goals in this weight loss journey is to get off meds, not start new ones!! I'm so discouraged and trying to get back on track today, but really feeling defeated. I know it will pass. Soon, I hope! :'(

@BonnieHosk85 You go this, you're taking care of what needs to be taken care of. You have all the tools. You got this!!!
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    My new favorite cereal... Kellogg's Special K - Honey Almond Ancient Grains! It has 15 grams of protein in 1 serving. I just tried this today, had this with 1/2 cup of milk & a few sliced strawberries 2 hours ago, and am still full!

Do any of you have a favorite cereal or other breakfast food that keeps you going?
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @matthewsfive, thanks! <3

@looneycatblue, I'll have to try that. I love Quaker oatmeal for breakfast, with half a banana or berries. Same. It was 1 p.m. today before I realized I was hungry.
  • LadySaton
    LadySaton Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 - sorry to hear about the cholesterol results... hopefully those numbers will catch up with everything you’re doing.
    My new favorite cereal... Kellogg's Special K - Honey Almond Ancient Grains! It has 15 grams of protein in 1 serving. I just tried this today, had this with 1/2 cup of milk & a few sliced strawberries 2 hours ago, and am still full!

Do any of you have a favorite cereal or other breakfast food that keeps you going?

I like Kay’s Protein cereals - 120 calories and 12g of protein. I normally eat them in a smoothie bowl which my friends think is really weird because it looks like I’m eating cheerios in yogurt. 🤣 I really like the added crunch in my bowl though and it packs even more protein into my breakfast.
  • looneycatblue
    Options

I like Kay’s Protein cereals - 120 calories and 12g of protein. I normally eat them in a smoothie bowl which my friends think is really weird because it looks like I’m eating cheerios in yogurt. 🤣 I really like the added crunch in my bowl though and it packs even more protein into my breakfast.[/quote]

That is a good amount of protein for a small amount of calories. I have never heard or Kay's, and would like to try them. Do you know where these are sold?

• looneycatblue
    Options
    Okay, just putting this out to the universe, keeping myself accountable for tonight.
    Bowling night = drinking too much TQ! This usually effects my eating too... so for tonight, I will stick with 1 or 2 Ultras... much more head and calorie friendly! :wink:
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Thanks, @LadySaton. I'm tracking it now and my totals were great today!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, organizing and cleaning in the garage for 45 minutes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    Gutbusters Weekly Challenge:
    Did I stay under in my macros today? Yes
  • fe452436
    fe452436 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    fe452436
    July week 2
    PW:200.5 lbs
    CW:202.5 lbs

In lot of pain constantly.Hope things will get better.God Willing.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Sure hope so, @fe452436. <3
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,943 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Wednesday's Weigh In/June 12th

inshapeCK
    June Week 2
    PW: 134.2 pounds
    CW: 135.7 pounds

Gained 1.5 pounds.
    I am not surprised as the past week was filled with lack of sleep and stress as I ended up doing the slideshow for my grandmother-in-law's visitation and reception and I have a lot of in-laws and I had to get photos of 50 family members to include in the slideshow and Saturday was crazy busy with having to arrive at the funeral home a half hour before the visitation to get the slideshow going then the visitation then the service then the reception then the cemetery then home for 2 hours then back out as we had non-refundable theatre tickets to take my dad to a musical he wanted to see that was his Christmas gift. I ate brownie bites and brownies at the funeral reception then we took some food home from the reception that we ate for a couple days after which included some more desserts. Plus I also had a pig out last Thursday as I allowed myself a treat so bought a bag of Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips and a bag of Caramilk Squares and I ate the whole bag of chips in 1 sitting and the chocolate within 2 days.

I am actually not concerned about the gain as I know why it happened and last week is not a typical week and I know I will get it back off eventually. Plus the previous week I was down 2.3 pounds so that still means I am down 0.8 pounds over the 2 weeks and I am still down down 34.4 pounds from my highest weight so not going to beat myself up over this week's weigh in.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @inshapeCK, you're right. You'll knock that back off in no time. So sorry for all the stress and the loss of your grandmother-in-law. With all that going on, 1.5 is not bad!!
  • keishamaggie
    keishamaggie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This has not been the best week for me. I spent most of Wed-Fri in bed feeling sick. Woke up today like a new person, ready to crush the week ahead!

Username: keishamaggie
    June Week 1
    PW: 189.8
    CW: 191.6
This discussion has been closed.