We miss you @Patti705! Please point your Weigh-in. ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    DAILY GOALS: Friday, 10/18

โœ… Logged food
    โœ… Stayed under calorie goal
    โœ… 1 hour+ of cardio (Body Pump Xpress & CXWorks,Physical Therapy)
    โœ… Maintained IF schedule w/ No food after dinner
    โœ… Water: 191.6 oz.

Friday, 10/18
    ๐Ÿ‘ฃSTEPS: 6,724

Relaxing afternoon off... no walking today๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Good we all need rest days! Posted.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Weigh in:

Last week: 194
    Today: 196

Steps Monday oct 14: 10,149

Thanks for Monday steps! Love hearing about the teas, you have inspired the team.

Posted. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    edited October 2019
    Options
    ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿšง๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿšง๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿšง๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿšง๐Ÿ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿšง๐Ÿšง๐Ÿ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿšง๐Ÿ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿšง๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ

What can we do to inspire each other into the New Year! We have 73 days left. Letโ€™s end our โ€œunder construction โ€œ challenge 5 for 90 to be stronger! We want you YOU to be the focus. I am thankful to be part of this team!

We are all here for a reason. Ty for all the teams being supportive. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    upryd1gaz4oc.jpeg
    djpkvliuli3h.jpeg

October's the new January and the time for New Year's resolutions might be right around the corner.

@Navydaddjtc Our leader and I look forward to what we have rolling out for the team in the next coming months to the New Year!

Gratitude to input from a few inspirational teammates for their input into November @confidentraven and @ kdv12! You both are awesome.
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-time-for-new-years-re_b_12194484

Thank you to all for sharing and I hope you also post on your team wall. Pay it forward.๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿšง๐Ÿšง๐Ÿšง๐Ÿšง๐Ÿšง๐Ÿšง๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10768217/under-construction-week-three-challenge-from-workout-warriors
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Iโ€™m so tired of moving one step forward and one step back. I have the same cycle month after month - lose three or four pounds, gain back three or four pounds.

My body is sore all over the place. Not losing this weight is literally making me sick, but I keep throwing away my progress.

So once again, today I have to resolve to stick with my plan, to track my calories, and to stay committed.

Have a good weekend. I will try to check in often to stay on track.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM
    WELL IT'S LOOKS LIKE I AM IN THE REARS AGAIN SO I'LL CATCH UP RIGHT NOW ...HERE WE GO

GREG' DAILY GOALS
    FRIDAY10/18

โ˜‘๏ธ10,00STEPS......12,544
    โ˜‘๏ธCALORIES UNDER ..1,212<1500>
    โ˜‘๏ธLOGGED EVERYTHING..YES INDEED....
    โ˜‘๏ธMEASURABLE EXERCISE... PT 60 MINS.
    โ˜‘๏ธTIME MGMT:... PER THE S/W THE TIME LINE IS MADE NOW TO PUT IT INTO ACTION.
    โ˜‘๏ธ HYDRATION 96-120 OZ.....

NEXT WEEK AM GOING TO ADD THE FITBIT CHALLENGE OF250 STEPS EVERY HOUR.. NO MORE SITTING ON MY BACK SIDE AND START THE FITBIT COACH ON LINE AND LIVE

npzzwo4a1ifb.png

WELL SINCE I WAS ON A DATE DAY WITH MY STUNNING WIFE IT WOULD BE HER THAT I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR
    SHE HUNG IN THERE WITH ME THROUGH MY RECOVERY FROM DRUGS AND ALCOHOL...THOUGH THE NIGHTMARES AND NITE SWEATS, MY CAREER AS A CHEF, WHEN I WENT BACK TO SEA AND WAS GONE FOR MONTHS AT A TIME,MY BOUT WITH DIVERTICULITOUS THAT DAMM NEAR KILLED ME AND WINDING UP WITH A ILEOSTOMY, SO YEAH TEAM MARCIE KATHLEEN ANDERSON IS THE PERSON THAT I AM MOST GRATEFUL FOR.

5tlf86vso8z0.png

MY YEAR END GOAL IS TO BE IN THE GROOVE WITH HEALTHY HABITS.... WEIGHT LESS THAN 270'S
    HOW TO GET THERE
    1) GATHERING ODDS AND ENDS FROM MY TEAMMATES HERE WITH IDEAS THAT JUST MIGHT WORK FOR ME
    2) STAYING TRUE TO THE TEAM BY LOGGING ALL OF THE GOOD, BAD, AND THE VERY UGLY
    3) STAYING TRUE TO DOC'S AND MY MEDICAL TEAM..FOLLOWING THEIR INSTRUCTIONS, TAKING MY MEDS DAILY NO MATTER HOW THEY MAKE FEEL CUZ A HEALTHY GREG IS A HAPPY GREG
    4) WHEN THE STUFF HITS THE FAN AND IT WILL, THEN RELY ON THOSE CLOSE TO ME TO GET ME THROUGH IT, IE: MY FAMILY, MY WARRIOR FAMILY, AND TO MYSELF TO BE TRUE TO ME AND REMEMBERING THAT "THE ONLY EASY DAY WAS YESTERDAY"
    5) TO KNOW THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND ACCURATE AND IF I USE THESE TOOLS I WILL BE SUCCESSFUL AT THIS WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE.

WELL I THINK THAT CATCHES ME UP

c4mvz9bu6276.png

• SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Workout Warriors ๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿงจ๐Ÿงจ
    October ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

Challenge: Set three to five goals you want to achieve on a daily basis and report to the team! Letโ€™s support each other. ๐Ÿค—

10/18
    1. Gratitude journal/Bible Devotional/Insight Timer/Daily positive Affirmations Yes โœ”๏ธ
    2. Watch sodium ๐Ÿง‚ and sugar intake! Stay within my macros. Yes
    3. Nothing after 8 PM Yes
    4. Barre 4 times and 10,000 steps ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ Yes โœ”๏ธ posted

Happy Saturday team! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Options
    Username: LonniJay
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 230.2
    Today's Weight: 229.0
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Very overdue steps update!
    Sun 13 Oct - 10,738
    Mon 14 Oct - 11,694
    Tues 15 Oct - 10,174
    Wed 16 Oct - 10,412
    Thurs 17 Oct - 10,458
    Fri 18 Oct - 10,246

Was doing reasonably well with monitoring my food intake - and then I self-sabotaged after a slight gain this week!!! Ate out last night (don't normally have dessert, but did so!!!), cooked for the in-laws today (Birthday meal and had to have seconds, ohh and dessert with double cream!!!). I'm going to have to have a few strong words with myself - probably after the glass of wine I seem to be sipping!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! :(
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Good morning!

Iโ€™m so tired of moving one step forward and one step back. I have the same cycle month after month - lose three or four pounds, gain back three or four pounds.

My body is sore all over the place. Not losing this weight is literally making me sick, but I keep throwing away my progress.

So once again, today I have to resolve to stick with my plan, to track my calories, and to stay committed.

Have a good weekend. I will try to check in often to stay on track.

You can do it!!! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ We support you and letโ€™s stay on track!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Workout Warriors ๐Ÿ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚
    OCT 2019 ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ
    ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

Oct 19 - HELLO October! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚

Staying on track! Treat yourself by knowing you are making correct decisions to achieve your goals. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    @megnolia82 Itโ€™s hard staying on track and I struggle as well. Thankful for our group that we can all support each other. Have a great rest of the weekend!

Courtesy from:

http://blog.anytimefitness.com/10-ways-stay-track-weight-loss-goals/

10 Ways to Stay On Track With Your Weight Loss Goals
    - Check out the article. ๐Ÿ‘

A few tips:

Keep a tangible calendar on the wall so you can โ€œXโ€ off days
    Visually seeing your โ€œchecklistโ€ being marked off, feeds the part of the brain that wants to list accomplishments and will keep motivation high as well as serving a daily reminder of the lifestyle youโ€™d like to lead. Eventually it will become habit and can always be done again if needed!

Ask yourself โ€œWill I be happy with that decision an hour from now?โ€

Never give up on yourself
    Youโ€™ve got to want it more than anything because anything can stop you.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Username: LonniJay
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 230.2
    Today's Weight: 229.0

Nice loss! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ posted
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    NikMar wrote: ยป
    Very overdue steps update!
    Sun 13 Oct - 10,738
    Mon 14 Oct - 11,694
    Tues 15 Oct - 10,174
    Wed 16 Oct - 10,412
    Thurs 17 Oct - 10,458
    Fri 18 Oct - 10,246

Was doing reasonably well with monitoring my food intake - and then I self-sabotaged after a slight gain this week!!! Ate out last night (don't normally have dessert, but did so!!!), cooked for the in-laws today (Birthday meal and had to have seconds, ohh and dessert with double cream!!!). I'm going to have to have a few strong words with myself - probably after the glass of wine I seem to be sipping!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! :(

Steps posted. Donโ€™t be too hard on yourself. Look at all that great Stepping! New upcoming week to slay! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps 10/18: 22,122

Went for a nice long walk with my mom when I got to her house. But then spent the night drinking wine and eating chocolate! It was good though ๐Ÿ˜‹
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    OCT 2019 ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Update ๐Ÿ“ฐ Update ๐Ÿ“ฐ Update ๐Ÿ—ž

Team Challenge: Letโ€™s get excited about our weight loss goals for October as a team! Please post your goal of pounds you want to lose in October and I will track and post updates!

Aweome team!! Thus far in the challenge we have lost 24 pounds!! That is something to be really proud of! Thatโ€™s 84,000 calories burned! Wow!
    sw5o0l27g8fg.jpeg

Impressive!!

• SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    @runarml Happy Saturday! Steps posted. Glad you had an enjoyable time with your Mom. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    @Fitness327wk POSTED
    OCT 2019 ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ
    Update ๐Ÿ“ฐ Update ๐Ÿ“ฐ Update ๐Ÿ—ž
    Team Challenge: Letโ€™s get excited about our weight loss goals for October as a team! Please post your goal of pounds you want to lose in October and I will track and post updates!

Awesome team!! Thus far in the challenge we have lost 24 pounds!! That is something to be really proud of! Thatโ€™s 84,000 calories burned! Wow!

DAMM TOOTIN TEAM WELL DONE
    HOORAH!!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options

Treat!

Check out this article! So worth it!
    @slimn2016 Nancy, my friend your fav is in it. ๐Ÿ˜˜

https://www.bustle.com/articles/129414-6-ways-to-talk-to-yourself-more-positively

THE ROCK!!! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ I love it!

Thank you Sally for posting all of these motivating tips/"tricks" for us!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    DAILY GOALS:Saturday, 10/19

โœ… Logged food
    โŒ Stayed under calorie goal
    โœ… 1 hour+ of cardio (Arc trainer HIIT &vSpin Class)
    โŒ Maintained IF schedule w/ No food after dinner
    โœ… Water: 169.8 oz.

Saturday, 10/19
    ๐Ÿ‘ฃSTEPS: 18,822

๐Ÿ—ฃComments/Goals: Date night happened...๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Back on the wagon tomorrow!!!
  • shbarbor
    shbarbor Posts: 3,340 Member
    Options
    My daily goals (Friday)
    1. 10,000 steps โœ… 11326
    2. Calories under โŒ 1604
    3. 30 minutes exercise ย  โœ… 40
    4. Log all food ย โœ…

My daily goals (Saturday)
    1. 10,000 steps โŒ 9101
    2. Calories under โŒ 1734
    3. 30 minutes exercise ย โŒ 0
    4. Log all food ย โœ…

Certainly not my best two days!! Getting back on track (thank you Sally - pertinent reminder for me) today!
This discussion has been closed.